Author Topic: Question for Laker fans  (Read 1038 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Question for Laker fans
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 04:11:10 AM »
^^^^ Memphis is a tough matchup , they have played great lately , very good combo in the paint , great D on the perimeter... too bad Gay is out for the season ... the only easy team is NO ... Mavs are going to suffer if they face the Blazers , fortunately for you Blazes suck on the road but I don't see the Mavs winning at the RG either ... Mavs in 7

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2011, 09:46:34 AM »
it doesnt matter, we are better than any team in history...Kobe is God, u bitch

lmao yet your team has lost 4 in a row to lowely teams?

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2011, 04:22:01 PM »

after the denver loss, we already lost our shot at the 1st seed..the golden state and utah games were pretty meaningless, and we didn't give a fuck about the portland match-up, because if we win that game, we face portland in the first round...we lose, we face new orleans. now go figure why lakers looked like they weren't tryin.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 04:29:07 PM by NIKCC »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2011, 04:30:51 PM »

after the denver loss, we already lost our shot at the 1st seed..the golden state and utah games were pretty meaningless, and we didn't give a fuck about the portland match-up, because if we win that game, we face portland in the first round...we lose, we face new orleans. now go figure why lakers looked like they weren't tryin.

how could the best team of all time not win it's own conference?

spurs, celtics, bulls, heat > lakers  :D
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2011, 10:16:42 PM »
lol The Lakers still had a SHOT after the Denver loss. They still play SA too. They've just lost games since then...point blank. Its funny to listen to Laker fans pretend like the team just doesn't feel like winning lol. They aren't being complacent, they're being inconsistent. All teams lose.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2011, 10:21:05 PM »
lol The Lakers still had a SHOT after the Denver loss. They still play SA too. They've just lost games since then...point blank. Its funny to listen to Laker fans pretend like the team just doesn't feel like winning lol. They aren't being complacent, they're being inconsistent. All teams lose.

but this laker team IS THE BEST TEAM EVER!!!

a jew told us so, jews are trustable right?

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2011, 10:24:53 PM »

In all fairness to Jews around the world, Scittles opinion wouldn't be credible no matter what he was.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »

In all fairness to Jews around the world, Scittles opinion wouldn't be credible no matter what he was.

hahahaha very true

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2011, 10:54:11 PM »
whatever, u muthafuckaz are dumb as fuck, regardless...lakers shit on the spurs and the celtics combined

if u really think the lakers tried their hardest in the portland game when we were tryna avoid a first round match-up with em, then ur fucking retarded

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2011, 11:16:33 PM »
whatever, u muthafuckaz are dumb as fuck, regardless...lakers shit on the spurs and the celtics combined

if u really think the lakers tried their hardest in the portland game when we were tryna avoid a first round match-up with em, then ur fucking retarded

So youre saying the Lakers are so scared of Portland they lost on purpose?? lol You're right Scittles, everytime the Lakers lose its because they aren't trying to win lol!! As a matter of fact it was all part of their year long master plan to end up with the #2 seed in the West.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2011, 11:26:54 PM »

So youre saying the Lakers are so scared of Portland they lost on purpose?? lol You're right Scittles, everytime the Lakers lose its because they aren't trying to win lol!! As a matter of fact it was all part of their year long master plan to end up with the #2 seed in the West.

if lakers lose, they play new orleans without d-west. if they win, they play the blazers, a team which matches up against us much better and a team in which we have only taken the season series from three times in the last 20+ years...if u cant make sense out of that, then u are even dumber than i though, chinkboy.

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2011, 11:43:35 PM »
lol

You're only embarrassing yourself. But you should be used to it on this site. How is it you've been here all these years, and are still just as immature as when you were asking people advice on kissing girls.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2011, 05:51:23 PM »
sorry, but you are dumber than i coulda imagined if u dont understand what i was sayin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2011, 09:05:20 PM »
The Heat drop bombs on the Celtics, Mavs rout the Suns and Thunder demolishes the Lakers. Good day in the NBA. Go get that second seed niggas, Lakers be on a major losing streak so they won't have to play the great Blazers.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2011, 09:58:42 PM »
Damn Those lakers are devious.  Go on a 5 game losing streak to avoid the blazers and then not have home advantage in the finals or wcf.  Phil Jackson has done it again.