Author Topic: So help me understand something here guys....  (Read 372 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
So help me understand something here guys....
« on: January 07, 2003, 07:02:48 PM »
the UN inspectors have been in Iraq for what? a month or so? and theres been no trace of anything, yet the military build up continues...its like..."ya fuck what we said before, we still coming for ya"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Tha_Reverend

Re:So help me understand something here guys....
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 08:31:14 PM »
yeah.  the UN is actually fuked up.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2003, 08:44:11 PM »
yeah.  the UN is actually fuked up.

???

explain...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2003, 11:09:25 PM »
well i remember reading a while back that they expected to be searching for 6 months or more, and even then that probably wouldn't be close to long enough for them to search all of the places that they want to search.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2003, 11:35:49 AM »
its a bunch of bull shit..bush has a personal agenda and so do most of the UN...and oh could be cause of oil too

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2003, 11:37:23 AM »
Mr. Anti Muslim is against the war in Iraq???

*rubs eyes*

now Ive seen everything in this forum lol

- Lewis Carroll

min0rity

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2003, 11:46:46 AM »
Mr. Anti Muslim is against the war in Iraq???

*rubs eyes*

no way!!!! ;D

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2003, 02:47:28 PM »
hey..gotta make sure the "enemy" doesnt have any weapons before we go to war with them lol. That way itll be fair.  ::) ;D

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2003, 03:10:15 PM »
The build up of troops in the area has absolutely nothing to do with saddam, it just so happens that the US army held war games there and they are taking their time leaving, and if you believe that you'll believe anything.

Never surrender

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2003, 07:49:44 PM »
how bout this us Americans go home and US stay outta worldly affairs,,,Peace

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2003, 10:23:46 AM »
the UN inspectors have been in Iraq for what? a month or so? and theres been no trace of anything, yet the military build up continues...its like..."ya fuck what we said before, we still coming for ya"

U.N. Experts Report Chemical Warheads Find in Iraq

Reuters
Thursday, January 16, 2003; 12:56 PM

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - U.N. weapons inspectors found empty chemical warheads during an inspection of a storage area in Iraq on Thursday, a U.N. spokesman said in Baghdad.

The spokesman, Hiro Ueki, did not give any estimate of the significance of the find during an inspection of the Ukhaider Ammunition Storage Area. He said an inspection team had gone there to inspect a large group of bunkers constructed in the late 1990s.

"During the course of their inspection, the team discovered 11 empty 122 mm chemical warheads and one warhead that requires further evaluation," Ueki said in a statement.

"The warheads were in excellent condition and were similar to ones imported by Iraq during the late 1980s. The team used portable X-Ray equipment to conduct preliminary analysis of one of the warheads and collected samples for chemical testing," the statement said.

There was no immediate comment from the Iraqi side.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2003, 12:29:27 PM »
empty ?

funny how the storage life for bio and chemical weapons is 5 years max...face it, Iraq is a threat to no one but american financial interests/

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2003, 04:01:09 PM »
They found 12 chemical warheads today in Iraq.....now it is time for the US to bomb that country off the face of the earth.

When in doubt....bomb.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 04:05:00 PM by CWalker187 »

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2003, 04:09:25 PM »
They found 12 chemical warheads today in Iraq.....now it is time for the US to bomb that country off the face of the earth.

When in doubt....bomb.

LOL I like that...when in doubt, bomb....haha guilty until proven innocent, Just how Islamic Law works, if Im not wrong! ;D

CWalker187

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2003, 04:14:17 PM »
There is nothing good on tv to watch these days.......that is why I can't wait until this war starts. They need to hurry up already and attack.

I can't wait until I can pop some popcorn, sit down on my couch at night and flip on CNN to watch footage of Iraqis running for their lives as American warplanes lay waste to their homeland. That is going to be off the hook.