Author Topic: All hail JOME our lord and master  (Read 9251 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: All hail JOME our lord and master
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2011, 10:53:56 PM »
no, you dumbfuck, i wanted pics of his daughter, not pics of my dad lmao

:grumpy:  no pedo?

Fraxxx

« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2011, 12:59:20 AM »
shit. Sounds like I missed something.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Al Bundy

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2011, 01:03:57 AM »

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2011, 03:31:59 AM »
damn , the jew is getting heated like an oven , lmfao

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2011, 08:43:01 AM »
as for pimpin genes, i've been had them, lil teddy boy aka my latest nutrider. that, u shoulda known.
Everyone claims to be a player on the Internet. How can I believe anyone?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2011, 11:08:49 AM »
Anyone who was in a relationship with Floydness is the furthest thing from a pimp/player there could be. Either A) you couldn't get anything better or B) you actually were in love and you sure as fuck aren't a player if you fell in love with that.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2011, 11:33:43 AM »
Anyone who was in a relationship with Floydness is the furthest thing from a pimp/player there could be. Either A) you couldn't get anything better or B) you actually were in love and you sure as fuck aren't a player if you fell in love with that.
Unless he was using Floydness for money/sex and seeing other girls behind her back. Didn't she take the fall for getting busted with weed because she was 18 and NIK was still a minor?

Sikotic™

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2011, 11:40:16 AM »
If you love a girl, are you really gonna make her take the heat for you when you get caught with weed, baggies and a scale?

If you love a girl, are you gonna slap the taste outta her mouth because she didn't bring you the right medicine when you were sick?

Elior is the personification of what a pussy is. It must be hard for the guy to sleep at night knowing if he died tomorrow, he would die a certified bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2011, 11:41:11 AM »
Fuck you nutriders.....NIK was pullin dime fees before you faggots could even get a boner, fags.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2011, 01:19:20 PM »
Fuck you nutriders.....NIK was pullin dime fees before you faggots could even get a boner, fags.

real talk he had faggots riding his nuts before they even dropped.

Sccit

« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2011, 01:29:33 PM »
no, you dumbfuck, i wanted pics of his daughter, not pics of my dad lmao

:grumpy:  no pedo?

maybe

Sccit

« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2011, 01:31:04 PM »

again, she gained weight deep into our relationship...r u really that slow 2 catch on?

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2011, 01:32:06 PM »
If you love a girl, are you really gonna make her take the heat for you when you get caught with weed, baggies and a scale?

If you love a girl, are you gonna slap the taste outta her mouth because she didn't bring you the right medicine when you were sick?

Elior is the personification of what a pussy is. It must be hard for the guy to sleep at night knowing if he died tomorrow, he would die a certified bitch.

fabrications from the mind of gary coleman aka pussycunt

Sikotic™

« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2011, 10:27:27 PM »

fabrications from the mind of gary coleman aka pussycunt
The guy who claims he fucks dimes when all he does is get pussy whipped by fatties is gonna talk to me about fabrications. Okay.

You were willing to allow your bitch to go get married and fuck another guy for money. Now tell me that's a fabrication?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2011, 10:41:28 PM »
lmao sikotic isn't the only one who had access to your account. kain gave out your login information to a dozen or so people