Author Topic: All hail JOME our lord and master  (Read 9258 times)

Sccit

Re: All hail JOME our lord and master
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2011, 10:48:47 PM »
If you love a girl, are you really gonna make her take the heat for you when you get caught with weed, baggies and a scale?

If you love a girl, are you gonna slap the taste outta her mouth because she didn't bring you the right medicine when you were sick?

Elior is the personification of what a pussy is. It must be hard for the guy to sleep at night knowing if he died tomorrow, he would die a certified bitch.

fabrications from the mind of gary coleman aka pussycunt
The guy who claims he fucks dimes when all he does is get pussy whipped by fatties is gonna talk to me about fabrications. Okay.

You were willing to allow your bitch to go get married and fuck another guy for money. Now tell me that's a fabrication?

yes, and the funny part is u know it is as well... always gotta put extras on shit to come out on top, huh? if u spoke the real and came out on top, i would give u props. but u dont, u try too hard and u add extra shit to gain approval, which is why u come up short, gary (pun intended, u fuckin midget)

Sikotic™

« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2011, 10:55:39 PM »
From NIK's obese "dime", Floydness:
I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me. lol no babe, im not moving in with him.. chuck and larry were different because they were trying to get legal rights that belong to gay people... He walked me through this, pictures yes we have to have. But moving in together? NO way lol.. Ill see whats up.. but im glad you love me and ur willing to stick with me.. ur my favorite..

So you were willing to go through with it and whore out "the woman you love" just so you and her can get money and cosmetic work done? Or did Floyd just fabricate this and PM it to you? She was probably blowing the guy for cash and then made out with you right after. You ever think about that?

Elior, ju hab sum essplaining to do!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2011, 11:00:08 PM »
floyd was nowhere near a dime. more like two quarter pounders

Sccit

« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2011, 11:08:39 PM »
I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me. lol no babe, im not moving in with him.. chuck and larry were different because they were trying to get legal rights that belong to gay people... He walked me through this, pictures yes we have to have. But moving in together? NO way lol.. Ill see whats up.. but im glad you love me and ur willing to stick with me.. ur my favorite..

So you were willing to go through with it and whore out "the woman you love" just so you and her can get money and cosmetic work done? Or did Floyd just fabricate this and PM it to you? She was probably blowing the guy for cash and then made out with you right after. You ever think about that?

show me where it says she was gunna fuck the guy, gary........or did u not understand my point of you accentuating shit to get more "lulz"...dont tell me ur as retarded as bundy now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2011, 11:21:25 PM »

show me where it says she was gunna fuck the guy, gary........or did u not understand my point of you accentuating shit to get more "lulz"...dont tell me ur as retarded as bundy now.
It's a given she was gonna fuck the guy if she married him. Are you that naive, LOLior?

Did they accidentally castrate you during your bris because a real man wouldn't of went through with that shit. Shame on you, man. If you and your girl are the desperate for money, you coulda came to me. I'm not rich like you, but I'm willing to help someone out who's down on their luck.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2011, 01:06:16 AM »

It's a given she was gonna fuck the guy if she married him. Are you that naive, LOLior?

Did they accidentally castrate you during your bris because a real man wouldn't of went through with that shit. Shame on you, man. If you and your girl are the desperate for money, you coulda came to me. I'm not rich like you, but I'm willing to help someone out who's down on their luck.

first, it never went down. second, it was an arranged marraige for paper hookups, gary, not an actual wedding...if u were actually armenian, u would know exactly what this is. unfortunately, you're just asian.

Sikotic™

« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2011, 02:43:52 AM »

first, it never went down. second, it was an arranged marraige for paper hookups, gary, not an actual wedding...if u were actually armenian, u would know exactly what this is. unfortunately, you're just asian.
Good one, Elior. I'd gladly be an Asian any day instead of a worthless Jew who sits at home in Laker pajamas while some dude is laying pipe to my girl. Maybe if you stopped mooching off mommy and daddy like you've been doing your entire life, your girlfriend wouldn't have to become a fuckin hooker.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2011, 07:38:17 AM »
lmao this is classic. some dude marrying his girl and paying for her education. And he thinks she didn't fuck him. LOL.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2011, 09:48:22 AM »
Good one, Elior. I'd gladly be an Asian any day instead of a worthless Jew who sits at home in Laker pajamas while some dude is laying pipe to my girl. Maybe if you stopped mooching off mommy and daddy like you've been doing your entire life, your girlfriend wouldn't have to become a fuckin hooker.
[/quote]

Naw Sik...He is making so much cash he has been helping out his parents.....even though he lives at home, and works for daddy ROFL.

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2011, 04:35:58 PM »
the only thing u faggot groupes have on me are fantasized fabrications...ull never get me with real spit. impossible.

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2011, 07:08:33 PM »
ull never get me with real spit. impossible.
HAHAHAHAA

Centro Califa

« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2011, 07:41:09 PM »
Jesus that's just sad.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2011, 08:03:15 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »
the only thing u faggot groupes have on me are fantasized fabrications...ull never get me with real spit. impossible.
I would be in denial too if Dubcc knew that I was pimping out my main squeeze in order to get a pay day. At least you can call yourself a pimp and nobody can deny it.

Did she ever get the nose job and invisalign?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2011, 09:24:56 PM »
I would be in denial too if Dubcc knew that I was pimping out my main squeeze in order to get a pay day. At least you can call yourself a pimp and nobody can deny it.

Did she ever get the nose job and invisalign?

nosejob, yes, invisalign, no