Author Topic: All hail JOME our lord and master  (Read 9224 times)

Sikotic™

Re: All hail JOME our lord and master
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 11:50:10 AM »
Tanner Gate > Jewdgement Day
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

blcxm

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 12:04:04 PM »

In 1993 Tanner worked with Dr. Dre and Marion Suge Knight to form Death Row Records, a venture that would bring him great financial success but equal amounts of turmoil. The evening of December 13, 1994 saw Tanner and his entourage celebrating their successes at a Los Angeles club when Tanner was held up at gunpoint for his go phone. Tanner fought his assailants, striking one with an empty glass. The enraged assailant fired shots at Tanner, puncturing his scrotum and critically damaging his testicles. Tanner recounts this incident in his only known recording to date entitled "Don't Need Balls 2 B a Bo$$.". Tanner enjoyed moderate success with the song but his album on Death Row Records remains unreleased.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 12:19:43 PM »
I'm confused.

It came out tanner had a e-relationship with miss jess.  It was fun and games for miss jess but tanner took it serious.  Joking around, miss jess said we should try other thingsx have you ever thought of having another guy blow you?  Tanner took it serious and had his friend blow him and he recorded it.  It scared the shit out of miss jess and tanner caught more feelings and started reading her PM's and found out she had more e- boy friends.  All this came out and before tanner offs himself he closed DBA for good so his mom wouldn't get hit with the domain cost.  This is the actual truth, this makes Jewdgement day look boring

GTFOH

"we don't believe you, you need more people"

I was there. I saw the carnage. :-X

Okka

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 12:29:07 PM »
Damn, another suicide cause of the internet?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 12:29:47 PM »

In 1993 Tanner worked with Dr. Dre and Marion Suge Knight to form Death Row Records, a venture that would bring him great financial success but equal amounts of turmoil. The evening of December 13, 1994 saw Tanner and his entourage celebrating their successes at a Los Angeles club when Tanner was held up at gunpoint for his go phone. Tanner fought his assailants, striking one with an empty glass. The enraged assailant fired shots at Tanner, puncturing his scrotum and critically damaging his testicles. Tanner recounts this incident in his only known recording to date entitled "Don't Need Balls 2 B a Bo$$.". Tanner enjoyed moderate success with the song but his album on Death Row Records remains unreleased.

LMAO

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 12:36:01 PM »
Damn, another suicide cause of the internet?

well, suicide of dba . i know tanner´s in a rough spot now and i won´t talk smack about the kid . what´s happened is  WTF x 10000 + GTFOH x 200000 and sounds like a bad joke gone wrong but i was witnessing the place literally fall apart last night . e-feelings were caught left and right

but a new place is coming soon

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 12:39:34 PM »
lmao Jess is officially a badassl in my book. This is more epic than what Sik did to Queen....except she pulled it off on a non-retarded person.

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2011, 12:50:19 PM »
bloodmoney all of this really happened yesterday. miss jess told the whole story

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2011, 12:51:13 PM »
it was like a fucking train wreck with each post and revelation made, some uncomfortable LOL'z during the whole thing.. there was parts were id be literally cringing at...

Then yishay broke the camels back and pushed him over with the wiki link haha  :laugh: :firedevil:

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2011, 12:52:30 PM »
with all that being said: i want to fuck miss jess. she has problems & so do i.

blcxm

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2011, 12:54:11 PM »
i think miss jess used to be a mister jess.

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »

as long as (s)he has an asshole, i'm good.

no homo

Portugoal

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2011, 12:55:11 PM »
hold up, hold up....

Tanner got bj from a guy so he could impress a girl on the internet? :-\ WTF

seriously, don't make jokes about this. Why would he tell anyone this if it happened?

blcxm

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2011, 12:56:33 PM »

as long as (s)he has an asshole, i'm good.

no homo
damn, i forgot to save that picture. anyone got it?

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 12:57:55 PM »
hold up, hold up....

Tanner got bj from a guy so he could impress a girl on the internet? :-\ WTF

seriously, don't make jokes about this. Why would he tell anyone this if it happened?

sadly this is all true. AG was right the whole time