Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37367 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #630 on: April 22, 2011, 07:50:48 AM »
I'm cooler then you! That sums up eliors posts

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #631 on: April 22, 2011, 08:30:33 AM »
doin it bizznig at rizznaves yungn

Sccit

« Reply #632 on: April 22, 2011, 01:15:23 PM »
I'm still waiting for Elior to put up a picture of a dime he fucked.

i already posted some girls in the past who i've fucked in the past...and if i'm not mistaking, even u expressed the will to fuck one of em. hop off.
The only ones I saw were those rave whores who took promotional photos with you and anyone else around. They don't count.

And I wouldn't touch any of those broads with a 10 foot pole.

right...because rave bitches sit down on the floor with u to take pics....u dumb midget

and lol@u lying, as usual...

I'd fuck her with no condom on while she's on her period.

Scittles just said Sikotic wanted to fuck one of the girls he fucked before. Sikotic says those raver bitches who just take promotional photos with anyone don't count, and that he wouldn't fuck them. So Scittles responds with a picture him standing next to a raver bitch that takes photos with everyone lol

he said he wouldnt fuck any of the broads i posted up, gaygo....that post showed what a nutriding liar he is.

Raphael

« Reply #633 on: April 22, 2011, 01:17:55 PM »
doin it bizznig at rizznaves yungn
im lmao at your sig.

Sccit

« Reply #634 on: April 22, 2011, 01:18:43 PM »
Isn't it interesting that other than pictures with Fatalie, any other picture he has ever posted with himself and a female has been at a rave?

AND Elior said he hasn't been to a rave in two years either. Hmmmm........

i'm not dumb enough to post up pics of girls who i am currently seeing, gary....perhaps if i didn't have this message board on my nuts, it would be safe.

and for those saying rave girls are there to take pictures, lol that still doesn't explain why girls would be sitting down with me in a picture....dicklickers.

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #635 on: April 22, 2011, 01:45:34 PM »
Isn't it interesting that other than pictures with Fatalie, any other picture he has ever posted with himself and a female has been at a rave?

i'm not dumb enough to post up pics of girls who i am currently seeing, gary....perhaps if i didn't have this message board on my nuts, it would be safe.

and for those saying rave girls are there to take pictures, lol that still doesn't explain why girls would be sitting down with me in a picture....dicklickers.
yeah youre a real mack nik

Sikotic™

« Reply #636 on: April 22, 2011, 02:45:18 PM »

You've put everything else in your sad little life on Dubcc so I don't see the big deal.

And who's to say you didn't sit down next to them? I don't know I wasn't there. I don't go to gay ass raves.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #637 on: April 24, 2011, 11:13:45 AM »
elior

we don't believe you, you need more people
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #638 on: February 07, 2012, 03:07:35 PM »
I paid my own way through a good state college and graduated, and have since completed other educational goals beyond college.  I'm 31 years old and constantly been employed since the age of 17.  I moved out of my parents house at the age of 19 and never moved back.  I have never depended on the government, my family, or friends for money.  I have always provided for myself.    I own my own truck paid for by myself.  I don't have a single late mark on my credit history.  I just recently broke up with my girlfriend.  Today I bench pressed 295 lbs, dead lifted 335lbs, and squatted 225 lbs, and I weighed 198 lbs today.  I have never pulled a "dime" girl.  I currently make $38K per year and start a new job next month which I will make $46K per year which will be my highest salary ever.

this guy is a real winner. no late marks on his credit history or anything

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #639 on: February 07, 2012, 03:17:04 PM »
Btw where is roccy or whatever the fuck his name was. I'll never forget his freestyle recordings. What a unique voice.
haha c-blue was the shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #640 on: February 07, 2012, 03:22:33 PM »
I paid my own way through a good state college and graduated, and have since completed other educational goals beyond college.  I'm 31 years old and constantly been employed since the age of 17.  I moved out of my parents house at the age of 19 and never moved back.  I have never depended on the government, my family, or friends for money.  I have always provided for myself.    I own my own truck paid for by myself.  I don't have a single late mark on my credit history.  I just recently broke up with my girlfriend.  Today I bench pressed 295 lbs, dead lifted 335lbs, and squatted 225 lbs, and I weighed 198 lbs today.  I have never pulled a "dime" girl.  I currently make $38K per year and start a new job next month which I will make $46K per year which will be my highest salary ever.

this guy is a real winner. no late marks on his credit history or anything

unlike Elior who has Schlomo pay for everything

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #641 on: February 07, 2012, 10:42:23 PM »
What did DBA stand for again? I forget. LOL Elior thinks he's cool because he goes to raves.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #642 on: February 07, 2012, 10:49:19 PM »
ask peter or his boyfriend tanner

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #643 on: February 08, 2012, 04:19:43 AM »
why ?   :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #644 on: February 08, 2012, 07:27:52 AM »
What did DBA stand for again? I forget. LOL Elior thinks he's cool because he goes to raves.

dont buy albums.com

thats how Elano got hacked...he went there to post shit and someone (presumably tanner?) took his IP and hacked his dubcc account :D