Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37023 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 12:30:27 PM »
It's pretty much a given as to what happened. It's a fucking shame too considering how there was a nice lil community going. It would of all blown over if someone didn't get paranoid.

But don't worry, the next chapter is on its way shortly. I didn't think this was gonna happen. I thought cooler heads would prevail, but it is what it is.

I still wanna find out how it got out there lol.

Do you think misss Jess was really an alias of jome and this was his plan to destroy DBA once and for all ?  It really amkes ya think

lol jess been around (no pun) for a while, she was at the old chillspot . i think xnine knew her somehow

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 12:51:04 PM »
Damn! DBA down?

Nastymang reported da site to the FTC?

Fuk it
whistleeeeeee!

King P should have kept a maximum of 2 mods. Don't make people mods just like that.
You only need 1 mod that is on a power trip and that's the end of dba's chapter.

If that wasn't the case though. Shoutout to all my dba people!

FREE DBA
FREE LUKE WALTON

It is what it is!
DaChillSpot 4 life!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 02:17:29 PM »
fuck dba

Genghis Khan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 02:22:55 PM »
Tanner can't handle the internet beef.

Somebody needs to get the focus of him to himself.
Which will probably have to be me.

nosaint

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 03:45:44 PM »
Damn! DBA down?

Fuk it
whistleeeeeee!

King P should have kept a maximum of 2 mods. Don't make people mods just like that.
You only need 1 mod that is on a power trip and that's the end of dba's chapter.

FREE DBA
FREE LUKE WALTON

It is what it is!
DaChillSpot 4 life!

it wasn't a mod, it was an admin

and you all made me sign up here .... blahh.. can't wait for a new spot...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »
Damn! DBA down?

Fuk it
whistleeeeeee!

FREE DBA
FREE LUKE WALTON

It is what it is!
DaChillSpot 4 life!

it wasn't a mod, it was an admin

and you all made me sign up here .... blahh.. can't wait for a new spot...

I dont think no one expected it to implode so spectacularly, we had a good thing for a while.. a new spot needs to be found asap, reunite all the banned homies from here properly

awol22222

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 03:53:05 PM »
 :(

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2011, 03:56:47 PM »
I haven't seen shit implode on itself that fast since 9/11.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2011, 04:33:24 PM »

And they were both blamed on inside "jobs". 

triple entendre bonus xp.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2011, 04:35:54 PM »
I don't believe all this talk about Tanner being a homo, no homo but there needs to be some proof of that to verify

last time I checked all I saw were threads about Tanner deleting posts/topics and going through PMs, and even though Miss Jess' name was coming up I never seen anything said about them having an "e-relationship" lol only a few threads in the glory hole with her name as the topic, but we all know what the glory hole is - nothing to be taken serious

Cham what did you witness exactly? you have a respectable, honest take on matters so I'd believe you  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2011, 04:36:24 PM »

And they were both blamed on inside "jobs".  

triple entendre bonus xp.
Fuck yes!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2011, 04:37:50 PM »
I don't believe all this talk about Tanner being a homo, no homo but there needs to be some proof of that to verify

last time I checked all I saw were threads about Tanner deleting posts/topics and going through PMs, and even though Miss Jess' name was coming up I never seen anything said about them having an "e-relationship" lol only a few threads in the glory hole with her name as the topic, but we all know what the glory hole is - nothing to be taken serious

Cham what did you witness exactly? you have a respectable, honest take on matters so I'd believe you  8)

yesterday miss jess posted a very long tl;dr about the whole situation. tanner got his dick sucked by his friend while he was over the phone with her. i put that on mamas

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »

yesterday miss jess posted a very long tl;dr about the whole situation. tanner got his dick sucked by his friend while he was over the phone with her. i put that on mamas

on mamas? Bundy, you are another poster I will believe... damn

Tanner you better get in this bitch to explain yourself!

Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2011, 04:49:18 PM »
tanner probably won't ever respond to this thread. i heard he threatened to kill himself

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 04:49:58 PM »

Its true. I wish I wouldve saved a screen shot of his confessional.  He admitted to everything, thought it wasnt a big deal and everybody was gonna have a quik LOL and go out for beers afterwards  :cheers:

LMAO :loco: