Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37015 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 05:10:58 PM »
fuck dba
fuck you. dont talk about my life partner's hard work like that. tanny didnt do anything wrong. i coerced him into getting a bj from me.

y dont u mind ur own bizness sledding sixties. omg this is the worst day of my life.
eat a dick u fag :-*

nosaint

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 05:15:58 PM »
there's plenty of proof

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 05:22:20 PM »
If tanners internet life is destroyed cus of this then his life is pretty much meaningless and he probably will kill himself
The West is Back

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 05:34:39 PM »
I don't believe all this talk about Tanner being a homo, no homo but there needs to be some proof of that to verify

last time I checked all I saw were threads about Tanner deleting posts/topics and going through PMs, and even though Miss Jess' name was coming up I never seen anything said about them having an "e-relationship" lol only a few threads in the glory hole with her name as the topic, but we all know what the glory hole is - nothing to be taken serious

Cham what did you witness exactly? you have a respectable, honest take on matters so I'd believe you  8)

yesterday miss jess posted a very long tl;dr about the whole situation. tanner got his dick sucked by his friend while he was over the phone with her. i put that on mamas

damn i missed that shit. Anyone have a transcript?

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2011, 05:35:13 PM »
If tanners internet life is destroyed cus of this then his life is pretty much meaningless and he probably will kill himself

Not just that, he put his gov't out there for everyone to know.  It's only a matter of time before someone gets his mothers number and calls her to tell her his son likes have his dicks sucked by other men.

Al Bundy

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2011, 05:35:42 PM »
I don't believe all this talk about Tanner being a homo, no homo but there needs to be some proof of that to verify

last time I checked all I saw were threads about Tanner deleting posts/topics and going through PMs, and even though Miss Jess' name was coming up I never seen anything said about them having an "e-relationship" lol only a few threads in the glory hole with her name as the topic, but we all know what the glory hole is - nothing to be taken serious

Cham what did you witness exactly? you have a respectable, honest take on matters so I'd believe you  8)

yesterday miss jess posted a very long tl;dr about the whole situation. tanner got his dick sucked by his friend while he was over the phone with her. i put that on mamas

nope. you're just gunna have to go with word of mouth no homo

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 05:37:02 PM »

someone get Jess on here.

Al Bundy

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2011, 05:37:40 PM »

she's in my basement. i don't think she'll be posting anytime soon

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2011, 05:39:49 PM »

take the ball gag out of her mouth

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2011, 05:41:29 PM »

take the ball gag out of her mouth

We're not even sure if Miss Jess is a woman

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2011, 06:12:47 PM »
miss jess is my homegirl ive known her for about three plus years shes real and those were her pics lol

tanner will be alright, im willing to bet in some capacity the forum will be back i just wont be fucking with it...me resigning was the nail in the coffin basically i just didnt want to watch the forum i put together go down in flames. no pun intended.

tanners cool as shit too were just different ppl who have differnt ideas about how to operate a forum and how to carry ourselves as admins.

in the following weeks something new is coming...hope yall still ridin with me.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2011, 06:20:22 PM »
lmao Tanner ain't even showing his face until he grows a thicker skin....which i predict won't be anytime soon

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2011, 06:25:45 PM »
i didnt really know tanner well before this endeavor i found out after the fact that him and i had a long history of beefing on this forum when he was kilo or some shit.

hes 19 man alot of his compulsiveness can be attributed to that...i think.

Saddam the Realest

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2011, 06:33:08 PM »
Wrong. I talked with Tanner P last night, he says your a snake he won't fuck with.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2011, 06:43:55 PM »
lol yeah i was an idiot at that age. But getting your dick sucked by another man....dude has some personal issues he needs to work out. And this is a forum full of rap fans, not sure how that's ever going to go away.