Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37079 times)

awol22222

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2011, 02:23:29 PM »
Hey X-Nine  :cheers:

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2011, 02:38:05 PM »
This bitch is bringing the simp out of people I normally wouldn't associate simpin' with.  You guys can't be serious.

same here. alot of dudes showed they true colors over this shit

You and Tek were just throwin' jabs, fam.  Ive never seen that shit and ive known both of yall since WCR.  Now U both are claiming her e-loyalty on some daytime soap opera shit.  Yall acting out the internet version of "There's Something About Mary", Tek is Ben Stiller, Petey the sleezy investigator and Tanner is the faggot version of the fraudulent cripple/pizza guy.  The movie ends bad because nobody ends up with the bitch, lol.

I don't know all the behind the scenes shit, nor do i care, but all this e-simpin' is due to the promiscuous internet antics of 1 female, even Stevie can see that.  

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2011, 02:39:53 PM »
 :grumpy:   bros over hoes

Tekniec

« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »
thing is if Jess decided to forget about me today i would be alright with that and move on.. im not gonna go ape shit and try to get her back by having some guy dome me off like tanner did.. i can get females in real life just that im caught up with Jess shes a cool chick, were gonna see how this thing works out..

nosaint

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2011, 03:27:21 PM »

I don't know all the behind the scenes shit, nor do i care, but all this e-simpin' is due to the promiscuous internet antics of 1 female, even Stevie can see that.  

what I said... the power of pussy... er uh e-pussy ... lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2011, 03:29:05 PM »
whoa you got me all fucked up...i never tried or even attempted to get at jess like that.

i just found it kinda gay that you got tek here acting like her mouth piece...shes a friend of mine and if i wanna know about what she will or wont do im gonna go ask the source not one of her boy toys.

and it wasnt throwing jabs really i just didnt like how dude was making promises on jess behalf about how she wont be at the new spot...im gonna fall back though before yall crazy ass niggas try and put my name into that whole fiasco lmao...socal you been my dude for quite some time so i know if your telling me its looking funnystyle from your point of view then i need to definetly fall back out of the situation and just let these folks do what they will lol

thanks for the quick reality check my dude 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 03:31:42 PM by K1NG PETEY AKA THE VOICE OF REASON »

Tekniec

« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »
petey youre a 2face bitchmade liar.. you put yourself in these situations all the time trying to act like the hierarch when really youre all about yourself.. you wanna act like were boys but i see you taking jabs like a fake ass friend would do.. good luck with your new forum but i guarantee it will fall off harder than DBA..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2011, 04:05:02 PM »
why you mad bro internet trim got you stressed out?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2011, 04:08:15 PM »
u mutha fuckas is still talking bout some girl u NEVER MET before?

goddamn... ive seen it all

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Tekniec

« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2011, 04:13:58 PM »
yeah just like i thought, you got nothing to say cuz you know its true lol.. you know youre mad when you have to use .gifs

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2011, 04:17:11 PM »
tek straight up your trippin seelin out cats you known for years over some net trim...callin me a fake friend mad at a nigga cause im the only one whos keeping it real with you through out this shit.

your acting like a simp flat out and simple.

when you get called on this shit you wanna act like its all cool but we both know this shit is the focal point of your whole life right now.

i could be real disrespectful and expose how twisted yall really are over this girl but out of respect for mutual friends i wont.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2011, 04:18:02 PM »
thing is if Jess decided to forget about me today i would be alright with that and move on.. im not gonna go ape shit and try to get her back by having some guy dome me off like tanner did.. i can get females in real life just that im caught up with Jess shes a cool chick, were gonna see how this thing works out..

I guarantee you that it goes no where. I know a chick like that in rl I made the mistake of dating. She has a bunch of dudes she chats and skypes with. One of them is in Europe and has some crazy thing for her. They got really close over the internet. But while these guys were flirting with her on the internet and building e-relationships, me and 2 other dudes were getting it in real life.

That said, if you hit in in rl I would give you all the props in the world. Me personally I just can't fuck with those types of girls as more than friends.

Pervert Pastor

« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2011, 04:18:49 PM »
tek straight up your trippin seelin out cats you known for years over some net trim...callin me a fake friend mad at a nigga cause im the only one whos keeping it real with you through out this shit.

your acting like a simp flat out and simple.

when you get called on this shit you wanna act like its all cool but we both know this shit is the focal point of your whole life right now.

i could be real disrespectful and expose how twisted yall really are over this girl but out of respect for mutual friends i wont.

QUIT SAYING NIGGA WHITEBOY

YOURE THE BIGGEST WIGGER OF THEM ALL PROJECTING YOUR INSECURITIES ON OTHER PEOPLE  :D :D :D
KING PETEY, DEFINITELY NOT WINNING

Blood$

« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2011, 04:21:26 PM »
no disrespect to nobody in here but who seriously does an e-relationship or e-dating? if y'all aren't within an hour's drive from one another I don't see the point, sorry

real pussy > e-pussy

Pervert Pastor

« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2011, 04:21:37 PM »

LOL WHY YOU KEEP POSTING SOME BITCHES EYES?

YOU TRYING TO SAY YOU GOT YOUR EYE ON ME?

:D
KING PETEY, DEFINITELY NOT WINNING