Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37409 times)

X-NINE

• Lil Geezy
Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »
Mayne, I think we need a petition to help some niggas get pussy off the net. Who's in?

Sikotic™

« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2011, 06:38:53 PM »
Mayne, I think we need a petition to help some niggas get pussy off the net. Who's in?
I'm in.

There are so many women out there in the world, I could never see myself carrying out an online relationship. I got friends who met girls online who lived near them and their online shit blossomed into an actual real life relationship, but to carry out a relationship almost exclusively online and via phone just doesn't make sense to me. It just lacks intimacy.

I'm not judging either because I know it has worked for some people. It's just not my cup of tea (no euro).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

nosaint

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2011, 07:32:36 PM »
I don't get why anybody is trying to have words about it in defense of her anyways when she was playing em both .... that's just my opinion though ...

I don't know maybe it doesn't seem like cheating because it was done online and whatnot but in that same respect how can you both be all in love with someone you never met to the point of talking shit to people you been cool with for a long time just for stating their opinions ... my point is this ... who gives a fuck if you all are gonna do the damn thing do it ... and when the shit falls apart ... you're gonna feel madd stupid for talking so much shit to people about it .... and you will have lost some long time friends in the process...

bro's before hoe's man

real life >>>>>>>>>> e-life

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2011, 07:34:14 PM »
bro's before hoe's man

Literally, apparently lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »
I don't get why anybody is trying to have words about it in defense of her anyways when she was playing em both .... that's just my opinion though ...
Don't hate the player, hate the game lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2011, 10:09:18 PM »

I don't know maybe it doesn't seem like cheating because it was done online and whatnot but in that same respect how can you both be all in love with someone you never met to the point of talking shit to people you been cool with for a long time just for stating their opinions ... my point is this ... who gives a fuck if you all are gonna do the damn thing do it ... and when the shit falls apart ... you're gonna feel madd stupid for talking so much shit to people about it .... and you will have lost some long time friends in the process...

bro's before hoe's man

real life >>>>>>>>>> e-life

this sounds like enyce with spell check

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2011, 10:31:12 PM »

Sikotic did the same thing to a middle-aged woman here and it was an epic moment. I'd be sexist to blame it on her. Its really their fault for falling for someone through chat lol. Tekneic's been exposed as a simp, Tanner's a simp and a bisexual. 2 exposures in one? Jess is ice cold.

who is this anyway?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2011, 10:43:37 PM »
one of the global mods of the old forum.

hint there was only two and sik was the other one.

Al Bundy

« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2011, 02:27:45 AM »
wow first off SMH @ tek's simping. were you wearing jess' purse while typing out your bawwww worthy performance?

second off: tanner needs some serious fucking help. he's probably contemplated the rope since all of this shit happened

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2011, 05:52:46 AM »
Cant believe the forum shut down over this shit. LMAO at Tek catchin e-feelings over his e-chick.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2011, 04:26:41 PM »
basically i just didnt want to watch the forum i put together go down in flames. no pun intended.
LMAO. Are you sure? :banana_rock:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2011, 04:42:37 PM »
lol

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2011, 11:08:19 PM »
Tekniec is a fag  :camp:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2011, 12:24:44 PM »
I think it's really selfish that the site got taken down over this. It looks like the poster's loyalty didn't mean shit. There was a lot of classic content on there too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2011, 12:36:17 PM »
e-chicks, e-friends, e-life = serious buisness

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.