Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37511 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2011, 06:57:05 PM »
You better buy DBA, Petey.

f that i say he starts up a new site

eff paying Tanner money to go buy more gay blowjobs with

lawls, ne1 here from him? did he kill himself yet? lol man thats fucking sick, i wonder if anyone in RL knows his homosexual tendencies

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2011, 07:10:48 PM »
You better buy DBA, Petey.

f that i say he starts up a new site

eff paying Tanner money to go buy more gay blowjobs with

lawls, ne1 here from him? did he kill himself yet? lol man thats fucking sick, i wonder if anyone in RL knows his homosexual tendencies

i heard he threatened to kill himself and his phone has been turned off since

and no public appearances to my knowledge

kinda hope the dude can find himself a "Homosexual Conversion Center" and get treated and live a full and productive life again
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2011, 07:31:34 PM »
I think it's really selfish that the site got taken down over this. It looks like the poster's loyalty didn't mean shit. There was a lot of classic content on there too.

Loyalty to whom? Fuck that, I took off when Tanner turned into Jome. That was the last straw and the reason we left dubcc in the first place. I wouldn't care having a mod who got his dick sucked by a man, or even a mod who got fucked in the ass and was a flaming homo. Sure I still woulda made fun of him but the guy has no skin and got even more hurt than the females who quit tha site. I'm not staying on a place where all my threads and posts get deleted/fucked with.

If he hadn't abused his mod powers ppl would still be there.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2011, 07:36:50 PM »
I'm not fussed, we need to find a proper spot to post at tho either dba under peteys management or a new place,

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2011, 07:58:08 PM »
WAIT, WE NEED TO OPEN DBA AGAIN BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE ORIT PICS WERE ARCHIVED :D
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2011, 02:14:57 AM »
WAIT, WE NEED TO OPEN DBA AGAIN BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE ORIT PICS WERE ARCHIVED :D

This. We lost them once, can't go through that again

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2011, 03:50:35 AM »
A tanner free dba would be good, dude went way over the top at the end.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2011, 07:26:29 AM »
I think starting afresh is the best idea, obviously some classic material been lost but the names been tarnished too much imo

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2011, 08:31:17 AM »
I think starting afresh is the best idea, obviously some classic material been lost but the names been tarnished too much imo

how was it tarnished? Jewdgment Day didn't tarnish the G Spot. Actually it gave the name more meaning.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2011, 09:49:38 AM »
not really

DBA had lots of free music on it already and the Orit pics

I say we just ban the word "Tanner" from ever being posted again and block all IP addresses from Cleveland, TN (where the gay lives) and Woodland Hills (where the Jew lives) and we'll be fine.

Sikotic™

« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2011, 10:53:19 AM »
I think it's really selfish that the site got taken down over this. It looks like the poster's loyalty didn't mean shit. There was a lot of classic content on there too.

Loyalty to whom? Fuck that, I took off when Tanner turned into Jome. That was the last straw and the reason we left dubcc in the first place. I wouldn't care having a mod who got his dick sucked by a man, or even a mod who got fucked in the ass and was a flaming homo. Sure I still woulda made fun of him but the guy has no skin and got even more hurt than the females who quit tha site. I'm not staying on a place where all my threads and posts get deleted/fucked with.

Either you misunderstood what I said or I didn't get my point across clearly. I meant Tanner as an admin didn't appreciate the posters and their loyalty to DBA. Nobody was forced to post there or had to post there. It was a matter of choice, you feel me?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #146 on: April 09, 2011, 11:02:48 AM »
yall want me to re open it?

tanner offered to sell me the site.

holler back asap...either i buy DBA or start my own. u tell me?
LOL @ sell. That's fucked up.

He better be selling that shit at a deep discount considering the site is dead as fuck in its current form. If he's trying to jack the price up then I wouldn't go for it. That's how I see it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #147 on: April 09, 2011, 11:08:49 AM »

Either you misunderstood what I said or I didn't get my point across clearly. I meant Tanner as an admin didn't appreciate the posters and their loyalty to DBA. Nobody was forced to post there or had to post there. It was a matter of choice, you feel me?

I disagree. FUck you lets argue for 5 more pages.

Sikotic™

« Reply #148 on: April 09, 2011, 11:26:08 AM »

I disagree. FUck you lets argue for 5 more pages.
Somebody pick a topic and lets do this. Buddens? Em? I don't give a shit!!!!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2011, 11:43:17 AM »
tanner just basically wants what hes put into the forum...the j's on my feet cost more then hes asking for.

tanners not an unreasonable dude hes just young and compulsive as fuck...hes never really crossed me or anything i have nothing ill to really say about him at all.

story time: last year like two days before christmas i was trying to mod my kids wii to mmake it play dvds and bootleg games and emulators and i broke it and couldnt find a wiii anywhere at the local stores that close to christmas...

this cat went out of his way to look out for me  and found one if i would have let him he would have bought that bitch and sent it to me express or let me come get that bitch from him just to make my lil girl happy for christmas...i had already bought her like four games for christmas it would have sucked if she didnt have a means to play them.

anyways i ended up finding one locally on cragslist for cheep and it was still damn near new, but at the end of the day tanner was about to hook some shit up for me and for that kind of shit i appreciate him and wont go out of my way to slander dude at all...hes got a good heart.