Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37482 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #150 on: April 09, 2011, 11:44:40 AM »
Tanner will sell it to you, but when you pay him all the threads will probably be deleted.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #151 on: April 09, 2011, 11:56:27 AM »
im sure the scandalous threads abut that situation are gone and really who cares.

what about the thread where we punked daz? what about the eurofag meme generators? we had shit loads of good threads there...the orit thread, raps random thoughs all the threads in the love lounge.

im getting nostalgic lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2011, 12:00:21 PM »
How much is he asking for?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #153 on: April 09, 2011, 12:07:14 PM »
Tanner will sell it to you, but when you pay him all the threads will probably be deleted.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #154 on: April 09, 2011, 12:20:20 PM »
I thought it went without saying that those threads about the recent events are history.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #155 on: April 09, 2011, 12:23:32 PM »
I thought it went without saying that those threads about the recent events are history.

can they be restored?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #156 on: April 09, 2011, 12:26:22 PM »
Fuck the recent events. I just want to keep some of the classic threads like the shit thread, Orit thread, Euro meme generator, etc.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2011, 12:52:32 PM »
Fuck the recent events. I just want to keep some of the classic threads like the shit thread, Orit thread, Euro meme generator, etc.
This i couldnt give a fuck about the tanner/jess/tek threads as long as the rest of the shit is there its all good. Plus there was still juvenile albums i had to dl

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2011, 01:07:18 PM »

can they be restored?

its possible, but its gonna be a bitch/expensive.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Al Bundy

« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »

can they be restored?

its possible, but its gonna be a bitch/expensive.

??? what is so expensive about using the admin panel to restore the forum from a backup to get the threads back?

don't speak out of your ass

X-NINE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2011, 02:25:51 PM »
Buy it or re-open....I don't give a fuck. I just want to get back to chillin on a good site without some of this innanet ego shit fuckin' up things for everyone.

Al Bundy

« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2011, 02:39:10 PM »
yeah mane i'm tired of these fuck azz hairlines myself

X-NINE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #162 on: April 09, 2011, 04:30:15 PM »
^LOL

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2011, 06:44:01 PM »
tanner just basically wants what hes put into the forum...the j's on my feet cost more then hes asking for.

tanners not an unreasonable dude hes just young and compulsive as fuck...hes never really crossed me or anything i have nothing ill to really say about him at all.

story time: last year like two days before christmas i was trying to mod my kids wii to mmake it play dvds and bootleg games and emulators and i broke it and couldnt find a wiii anywhere at the local stores that close to christmas...

this cat went out of his way to look out for me  and found one if i would have let him he would have bought that bitch and sent it to me express or let me come get that bitch from him just to make my lil girl happy for christmas...i had already bought her like four games for christmas it would have sucked if she didnt have a means to play them.

anyways i ended up finding one locally on cragslist for cheep and it was still damn near new, but at the end of the day tanner was about to hook some shit up for me and for that kind of shit i appreciate him and wont go out of my way to slander dude at all...hes got a good heart.
If he's such a good guy, why doesn't he delete all the gay threads at DBA and give you the site instead of holding it ransom?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2011, 06:46:51 PM »
tanner just basically wants what hes put into the forum...the j's on my feet cost more then hes asking for.

tanners not an unreasonable dude hes just young and compulsive as fuck...hes never really crossed me or anything i have nothing ill to really say about him at all.

story time: last year like two days before christmas i was trying to mod my kids wii to mmake it play dvds and bootleg games and emulators and i broke it and couldnt find a wiii anywhere at the local stores that close to christmas...

this cat went out of his way to look out for me  and found one if i would have let him he would have bought that bitch and sent it to me express or let me come get that bitch from him just to make my lil girl happy for christmas...i had already bought her like four games for christmas it would have sucked if she didnt have a means to play them.

anyways i ended up finding one locally on cragslist for cheep and it was still damn near new, but at the end of the day tanner was about to hook some shit up for me and for that kind of shit i appreciate him and wont go out of my way to slander dude at all...hes got a good heart.
If he's such a good guy, why doesn't he delete all the gay threads at DBA and give you the site instead of holding it ransom?

yeah  - why'd he close it down to begin with?