Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37033 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #165 on: April 09, 2011, 07:04:57 PM »
u know why he closed it...hes not making cash off me id be reimbursing him for his costs, thats fair.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2011, 07:08:18 PM »
u know why he closed it...hes not making cash off me id be reimbursing him for his costs, thats fair.

so he can go spend the money on lube for Ben Arnold lol

do it up Petey, I want a place to post where the mods won't delete it when a certain jew squeals to them
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #167 on: April 09, 2011, 07:26:31 PM »

do it up Petey, I want a place to post where the mods won't delete it when a certain jew squeals to them
I wanna fuck the shit outta the woman in your avatar.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2011, 07:33:36 PM »

I wanna motor-boat her tits while she's on the phone with Elior
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #169 on: April 09, 2011, 07:40:42 PM »

Hell yeah.

I'm convinced her pussy is the fountain of youth. I wanna take a dip.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

awol22222

« Reply #170 on: April 09, 2011, 07:44:26 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #171 on: April 09, 2011, 07:50:08 PM »

Hell yeah.

I'm convinced her pussy is the fountain of youth. I wanna take a dip.

+1 hahahahaha

Sccit

« Reply #172 on: April 09, 2011, 09:41:50 PM »
sadly, i agree with looney...u faggot ass faggots who get boners over this whole interent drama shit like some enquire ass magazine editing perez hilton ass faggots are worthless on this earth. u "lulz/pwn3d" muthafuckaz gotta be one of the lowest forms of life. real spit, u fuckin geeks.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #173 on: April 09, 2011, 09:53:24 PM »
sadly, i agree with looney...u faggot ass faggots who get boners over this whole interent drama shit like some enquire ass magazine editing perez hilton ass faggots are worthless on this earth. u "lulz/pwn3d" muthafuckaz gotta be one of the lowest forms of life. real spit, u fuckin geeks.

says the guy who suffered the biggest "owning" in Dubcnn history in late 2009

you use the term geeks too much for that NOT to have been you posting at DBA last month.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #174 on: April 09, 2011, 09:57:22 PM »

except he's already claimed he's made his money back...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #175 on: April 09, 2011, 09:57:37 PM »
RANDOM ATTENTION SEEKING BEHAVIORS.

the sexual tension in your post is so thick you could cut it with a knife

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #176 on: April 09, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »
I never side with NIK, but he has a point.

I mean, we're really negotiating prices on buying websites? Shit ain't that serious lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #177 on: April 09, 2011, 10:04:32 PM »
^says the computer nerd who will get emotional and rant for 10 pages when you say his favorite rapper isn't the greatest.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #178 on: April 09, 2011, 10:07:03 PM »
^says the computer nerd who will get emotional and rant for 10 pages when you say his favorite rapper isn't the greatest.

lmao

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #179 on: April 09, 2011, 10:09:30 PM »
seriously I could say Eminem is the 30th greatest rapper (which is a huge accomplishment) and this herb would start ranting and raving for 10 pages about how he should be in the top 5.