Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37413 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #180 on: April 09, 2011, 10:11:26 PM »
Son sounds hella mad that he takes this far too seriously lol. :D

What this faggot doesn't seem to understand is that, sure, I'll debate & say you're wrong, but you're right back "ranting & raving" saying how I'm wrong.

Take the L & go lay low in the Bay. :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #181 on: April 09, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »
seriously I could say Eminem is the 30th greatest rapper (which is a huge accomplishment) and this herb would start ranting and raving for 10 pages about how he should be in the top 5.

i know i know I've seen some of the Joe Budden 30 page threads before

hey does anyone know how to get ahold of Muhfukka?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #182 on: April 09, 2011, 10:13:55 PM »
^Nigga, please. I could only hope to one day be as big a Joe stan as you are a Crooked I stan-o-holic. :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #183 on: April 09, 2011, 10:15:37 PM »
^Nigga, please. I could only hope to one day be as big a Joe stan as you are a Crooked I stan-o-holic. :laugh:

you say that as if it's a bad thing?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: April 09, 2011, 10:16:45 PM »

Son, when you're a member of 13 forums & 12 of them are Crooked I related it IS a bad thing. :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #185 on: April 09, 2011, 10:17:26 PM »

Son, when you're a member of 13 forums & 12 of them are Crooked I related it IS a bad thing. :D

you mean there's 11 other Crooked I forums out there??????  :o   sign me up

Sikotic™

« Reply #186 on: April 09, 2011, 10:20:30 PM »
sadly, i agree with looney...u faggot ass faggots who get boners over this whole interent drama shit like some enquire ass magazine editing perez hilton ass faggots are worthless on this earth. u "lulz/pwn3d" muthafuckaz gotta be one of the lowest forms of life. real spit, u fuckin geeks.
Do geeks document their entire lives and eyebrow appointments through PM?

And why are you so angry, man? Life's too short to be so bitter and upset about little meaningless things like this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #187 on: April 09, 2011, 10:22:06 PM »
sadly, i agree with looney...u faggot ass faggots who get boners over this whole interent drama shit like some enquire ass magazine editing perez hilton ass faggots are worthless on this earth. u "lulz/pwn3d" muthafuckaz gotta be one of the lowest forms of life. real spit, u fuckin geeks.

And why are you so angry, man? Life's too short to be so bitter and upset about little meaningless things like this.

doesn't NIK know where you work too?  Dude was too pussy to meet up with you on some real shit.  Woodland Hills is full of geeks.

Sikotic™

« Reply #188 on: April 09, 2011, 10:27:15 PM »

doesn't NIK know where you work too?  Dude was too pussy to meet up with you on some real shit.  Woodland Hills is full of geeks.
I remember the post he made where he showed up to my work the second time around without telling me so he could "catch me off guard" when my ass had the day off. He rushed back home to hop on the computer and claim I'm a pussy because I wasn't at work on my off day.

Now if that doesn't cause "lulz" then I don't know what will. You can't even write that kind of shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #189 on: April 09, 2011, 10:33:11 PM »

I remember the post he made where he showed up to my work the second time around without telling me so he could "catch me off guard" when my ass had the day off. He rushed back home to hop on the computer and claim I'm a pussy because I wasn't at work on my off day.

Now if that doesn't cause "lulz" then I don't know what will. You can't even write that kind of shit.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Sccit

« Reply #190 on: April 09, 2011, 10:41:45 PM »
RANDOM ATTENTION SEEKING BEHAVIORS.

the sexual tension in your post is so thick you could cut it with a knife

i wouldnt be talkin, you are the king of faggots and you respect tanner for getting his dick sucked by a dude. you have a fuckin kid, go make something out of your life and stop actin like a fuckin 12 year old internet geek whos only joy in life is finding "lulz" on the internet and "pwning" people because your social anxiety disoreder keeps you from communicating with people in real life.

also any retard who thinks i ever posted on dba is a dumbfuck

Sccit

« Reply #191 on: April 09, 2011, 10:48:19 PM »

again, i never had an eyebrow appointment, it was a quote of floydness in my pm box tellin me she had an eyebrow appointment and i didnt document shit, i used my pm box as an emaill and u obsessed geeks broke into it and got a boner over it like a buncha 14 year old girls who just found the journal of the guy they think is cute.

btw...im not angry. i just think a lot of the people on this site are straight up pathetic, straight up. i mean, some of the shit that is considered cool around here is honestly really gay and shameful shit that real men would never take part in...but thats just my opinion.

Sccit

« Reply #192 on: April 09, 2011, 10:50:10 PM »

says the guy who shat his pants when caught off guard by me and lights...honestly, even if we never got to fuck u up, the look on your face when u saw us was worth the 10 minute drive.

Sikotic™

« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2011, 10:52:49 PM »
LOL @ caught off guard. How dd you find me, NIK? Oh, that's right! I told you when and where I would be. I knew there was a chance that you took some internet shit seriously enough to show up. Stop acting like you randomly found me, son.

Question: Who did you bring with you the time you showed up to my workplace when I was enjoying my day off?

When Grundy came after you by himself, you had your girl with you. When you came after me the first time, you had Lights with you while I was by myself.

I'm assuming you had Roccy with you that time and he was decked out in boxing trunks and had a pair of boxing gloves on too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2011, 11:19:21 PM »