Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37021 times)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #195 on: April 10, 2011, 01:12:27 PM »
I never side with NIK, but he has a point.

I mean, we're really negotiating prices on buying websites? Shit ain't that serious lol.

who's this "WE"?  You aint negotiating shit and unless you gonna help petey pay, shut your faggot ass up.  you got 17000 posts on here talkin' bout shit aint that serious LMAO.  Face it worm, THIS is your life and if it aint that serious like you say, we better not see you posting at whatever new spot gets crackin' off.  We all can do without your "new budden single" flop threads anyway, shit gettin like 0 replies and 4 views  :boohoo:.

Al Bundy

« Reply #196 on: April 10, 2011, 03:03:06 PM »
...u faggot ass faggots...boners...enquire ass magazine editing perez hilton ass faggots

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2011, 03:27:55 PM »
I never side with NIK, but he has a point.

I mean, we're really negotiating prices on buying websites? Shit ain't that serious lol.

who's this "WE"?  You aint negotiating shit and unless you gonna help petey pay, shut your faggot ass up.  you got 17000 posts on here talkin' bout shit aint that serious LMAO.  Face it worm, THIS is your life and if it aint that serious like you say, we better not see you posting at whatever new spot gets crackin' off.  We all can do without your "new budden single" flop threads anyway, shit gettin like 0 replies and 4 views  :boohoo:.

I wasn't including myself in the "we". It's not serious in the slightest to me.

This is the same nigga who dodged me asking to post your picture because you know you're the ugliest herb in the garden. :loser:

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2011, 04:16:31 PM »
chamie, this is like this 5th time you've asked me to show you a pic. Are U seriously on that tanner shit my dude?  you wanna meet up so you can suck me off something fierce? what type of dude repeatedly asks another dude on a message board to see a picture, for real tho where they do that at?

and for the record my pic has already been posted for the longest over at DBA in the "Chillspotters Pictures" thread, even Petey pointed it out to you the first time your homo ass asked me to post one. 

SMH @ this frail white faggot thinking he can get away with saying "nigga" too. youre one confused wigger.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2011, 05:11:23 PM »
^You're tight. :D

Sccit

« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2011, 05:53:53 PM »
...u faggot ass faggots...boners...enquire ass magazine editing perez hilton ass faggots

go take ur pills, bitchboy, or u might just have an anxiety attack from bein such a loser

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2011, 06:40:22 PM »

Al Bundy

« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2011, 07:06:56 PM »

go take ur pills, bitchboy, or u might just have an anxiety attack from bein such a loser

you got punked bitchboy

Sccit

« Reply #203 on: April 10, 2011, 07:31:51 PM »
^ and you ARE a punk...even worse, fruitcake

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #204 on: April 10, 2011, 07:37:36 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #205 on: April 10, 2011, 08:49:07 PM »

i'm not the frail looking faggot who dated this beast

keep crying on the inside

Al Bundy

« Reply #206 on: April 10, 2011, 08:50:52 PM »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: April 10, 2011, 09:12:39 PM »
what the fucc happen my equals? i mean the site is gone whole time i was thinking it was my lame as comp,white guy is saying "nigga", equals actually yell at ms jess in a networth way, if somebody actually fucc'd i'm congratulating but at the same time lo key hatin haha,tek and pete having words what's up with that? i swear to god i feel like i'm getting punk'd and all you bastards is in on it,cause it was all good just a week ago, and HOW COULD ALL THIS COME OUT BASICALLY AT THE SAME TIME THAT SHIT HAPPEN TO MR CEE? good joke my equals yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sccit

« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2011, 02:16:30 PM »

you're right, you're the fat loser who was too pussy to stand in line at the bank before you came across anxiety pills.

Al Bundy

« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2011, 04:38:53 PM »

you're right, you're the fat loser who was too pussy to stand in line at the bank before you came across anxiety pills.

yeah i used to have social anxiety like 3-4 years ago. i still managed to date women that didn't look like a whale. you fail like usual elior.

have fun at your middle school raves loser

oh and let's not forget you beat the shit out of that fat bitch you were dating. you're a real punk for having to hit your girlfriend. you need your ass beat
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 04:42:49 PM by ██DIRTY ASS VANS██ »