Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37046 times)

Sccit

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #225 on: April 12, 2011, 08:28:06 PM »
again, i never had an eyebrow appointment, it was a quote of floydness in my pm box tellin me she had an eyebrow appointment and i didnt document shit, i used my pm box as an emaill and u obsessed geeks broke into it and got a boner over it like a buncha 14 year old girls who just found the journal of the guy they think is cute..
At first you said KAIN made it all up, now you're saying it was a quote from floydness. Get your story straight.

A bunch of shit was made up, teddy, but floyd did send me pms insteada of emails, since it was easier to access...either way, waxing eyebrows is for faggots and my groupies were reachin far with that bs quote, tryna make it seem like it was somethin i said when it wasn't.

Sccit

« Reply #226 on: April 12, 2011, 08:30:39 PM »
^ and you ARE a punk...even worse, fruitcake

i'm not the frail looking faggot who dated this beast

keep crying on the inside

you're right, you're the fat loser who was too pussy to stand in line at the bank before you came across anxiety pills.

yeah i used to have social anxiety like 3-4 years ago. i still managed to date women that didn't look like a whale. you fail like usual elior.

have fun at your middle school raves loser

oh and let's not forget you beat the shit out of that fat bitch you were dating. you're a real punk for having to hit your girlfriend. you need your ass beat

1.3-4 years ago or not, once a pussy, always a pussy
2.guaranteed i've boned more fine bitches than your fatass has talked to
3.never beat floyd, that was fabricated by my groupies, such as yourself
4.you're a fat faggot, stfu

Sccit

« Reply #227 on: April 12, 2011, 08:31:35 PM »
hey nik how about we having a real boxing match? i'd love to beat the shit out of your small ass weak frame and post it on dubcc

LOL...come through, tarzana park this weekend, u fat faggot.

Sccit

« Reply #228 on: April 12, 2011, 08:33:18 PM »
hey nik how about we having a real boxing match? i'd love to beat the shit out of your small ass weak frame and post it on dubcc

This is what he thinks about boxing matches, and I quote:
LOL@thinkin i wanna put gloves on and have a gay boxing match with u

But he'll push his best friend Roccy out there and make him challenge people to boxing matches in his honor since NIK is too scared to do it himself.

The only fight NIK has been in are sword fights with Roccy. Good luck on getting that match. He'll send his mom out in gloves before he ever did.

i just want bundy's fat ass to show up here talkin shit, i would love that shit. shit, yall 2 buddies should even come together.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #229 on: April 12, 2011, 08:47:30 PM »
triple posts equal mad as fuck mode.

im certain bundy would knock you the fuck out.

Sccit

« Reply #230 on: April 12, 2011, 08:49:07 PM »
im certain bundy would knock you the fuck out.

have u ever seen a pic of bundy? dude looks like andy milinokis...then again, i wouldnt be surprised if all u dickridin net geeks looked somethin like that.

Raphael

« Reply #231 on: April 13, 2011, 12:10:52 AM »
^ and you ARE a punk...even worse, fruitcake

i'm not the frail looking faggot who dated this beast

keep crying on the inside

you're right, you're the fat loser who was too pussy to stand in line at the bank before you came across anxiety pills.

yeah i used to have social anxiety like 3-4 years ago. i still managed to date women that didn't look like a whale.

NIK is Reptile of course.

Al Bundy

« Reply #232 on: April 13, 2011, 12:38:12 AM »
LMAO nik is mad when he triple posts AND sends me a PM asking to meet with him at a park. do you want to swing on the jungle gym you frail faggot? no we're going to have a boxing match in a ring not some bullshit where you and the rest of your social outcasts can jump me.

quit being a scared bitch and take a fade

and LOL @ me looking like that fat lame kid. you're reaching hard son LOL

man my social anxiety must be so bad where i end up fucking girls that wouldn't ever consider your uncircumsized penis a male organ.

Sccit

« Reply #233 on: April 13, 2011, 02:00:46 AM »
^holy shit...you look like a fat retard and that bitch is fuckin ugly, u dumb bitch. she looks like some drunk ass fat bitch at a club who was desperate for dick. why the fuck would u post that shit to try and prove a point? lmao. i dont even know if ur loser buddies on wcc would be confident enough to co-sign u on that one, and thats sayin a lot.

come see me...u know where i'm at, retard.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #234 on: April 13, 2011, 02:09:04 AM »
^holy shit...you look like a fat retard and that bitch is fuckin ugly, u dumb bitch. she looks like some drunk ass fat bitch at a club who was desperate for dick. why the fuck would u post that shit to try and prove a point? lmao. i dont even know if ur loser buddies on wcc would be confident enough to co-sign u on that one, and thats sayin a lot.

come see me...u know where i'm at, retard.

it's better to look like a retard than to be one. How old were you again?

Sikotic™

« Reply #235 on: April 13, 2011, 10:07:48 AM »
triple post + PM = NIK is enraged.

He's probably driving around in his beat up pick-up with TWO homies this time instead of one looking for Bundy lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #236 on: April 13, 2011, 10:12:16 AM »
LMAO nik is mad when he triple posts AND sends me a PM asking to meet with him at a park. do you want to swing on the jungle gym you frail faggot? no we're going to have a boxing match in a ring not some bullshit where you and the rest of your social outcasts can jump me.

i'm not the only one he sends threatening PMs to?  yay
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #237 on: April 13, 2011, 10:21:07 AM »
Why does NIK drive a pickup? What happened to his 2005 Nissan Altima? Did it get impounded when he got busted with the weed, baggies and scale?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #238 on: April 13, 2011, 10:23:50 AM »
Why does NIK drive a pickup? What happened to his 2005 Nissan Altima? Did it get impounded when he got busted with the weed, baggies and scale?

hahahahahaha i almost forgot about that
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #239 on: April 13, 2011, 10:31:09 AM »
NIK thinks if u don't look like an anorexic junkie like him, that's means you're fat.  I'm 6'2 and 200 pounds and can run 3 miles in 23 minutes.  But I'm fat because I'm not a strung out junkie looking muthafucka.