Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37435 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #255 on: April 13, 2011, 12:34:09 PM »

LOL This would definitely fall under the "trying way too damn hard" category

perhaps you've never thizzed before, asian boy...no one tries to be anythin when they thizz, they just act natural.
Wait.....so you naturally throw up signs while lookin like a llama with full-blown AIDS?

and I seriously doubt Floyd lost all that weight unless she dialed 1-800-GET-SLIM and got the lap band.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #256 on: April 13, 2011, 12:36:20 PM »

LOL This would definitely fall under the "trying way too damn hard" category

perhaps you've never thizzed before, asian boy...no one tries to be anythin when they thizz, they just act natural. btw, floyd had a serious weight problem at that point. she lost all her weight and looks nothin like that right now.

So you naturally just walk around with that stupid look on your face Jew boy? lol. Pathetic. Youre a spoiled rich kid from woodland hills, stop tryin to act hard. The whole damn board already brought out the bitch in you. And in case you haven't figured out dummy, nobody gives a shit if I'm Filipino lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #257 on: April 13, 2011, 12:39:49 PM »
thizz face, faggots

and asian boy...i've never been rich, though i am on the way.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #258 on: April 13, 2011, 12:43:00 PM »

maybe he isn't lying
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #259 on: April 13, 2011, 12:44:45 PM »
thizz face, faggots

You've never been rich. That's right, your parents were. You just survived the mean streets off Woodland Hills lol. Why don't you just quit. You can't win. How many different people need to pull your ho card??
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #260 on: April 13, 2011, 12:44:56 PM »
and since hack, asked...these are not dimes, but they're still a cry from the fat tranny bundy posted lmao (old pics)

btw...i havent been 2 a rave in almost 2 years, but i'm still able to pull pussy 10x finer than the fat retard any day of the week, and thats a fact, u fat retard

Sccit

« Reply #261 on: April 13, 2011, 12:48:02 PM »
thizz face, faggots

You've never been rich. That's right, your parents were. You just survived the mean streets off Woodland Hills lol. Why don't you just quit. You can't win. How many different people need to pull your ho card??

my parents have been struggling to make an income for the last 4 years, chinaman....it's called a recession. and they were never rich to begin with, we were just well off, just enough income to support a house and 3 kids.......if u wanna twist that into pullin someones "hoe card", then go right ahead, but lets not forget who the real buster is...the asian faggot who posted with all k's and typed like a blood when he started posting here....YOU lmao

« Reply #262 on: April 13, 2011, 12:50:21 PM »
and since hack, asked...these are not dimes, but they're still a cry from the fat tranny bundy posted lmao (old pics)

btw...i havent been 2 a rave in almost 2 years, but i'm still able to pull pussy 10x finer than the fat retard any day of the week, and thats a fact, u fat retard

lol these are just random hoes at a rave that are taking pictures.

Sccit

« Reply #263 on: April 13, 2011, 12:52:09 PM »

random hoes like dick too, u dumb asian

probably not asian dicks, though

« Reply #264 on: April 13, 2011, 12:58:23 PM »

Lol you're right...i can't count the number of times Ive heard females talk about how bad they wanna fuck an 80 pound jewish kid lol And you posting up pictures of just some random diseased raver bitches that are taking pictures with everyone doesn't impress anybody

Sikotic™

« Reply #265 on: April 13, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »
Quote from: Now_Im_Not_Banned
July 2004 I got my first car. It was not the car of my dreams, but it was good

enough.
 The car I received, which I currently drive, was a black 2005 Nissan Altima.  
Your parents leasing brand new cars for you = well off, but struggling. Get the fuck outta here. Nobody is living in Woodland Hills and having a hard time. I remember you telling people preppy ass Taft was a ghetto ass high school too. Why are you so ashamed of having it good?

And show me a picture with a chick who's not attention whoring at a rave and I'll give you some credit.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:05:18 PM by Sikotic™ »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #266 on: April 13, 2011, 01:06:58 PM »

enough.
Your parents leasing brand new cars for you = well off, but struggling. Get the fuck outta here. Nobody is living in Woodland Hills and having a hard time. I remember you telling people preppy ass Taft was a ghetto ass high school too. Why are you so ashamed of having it good?

And show me a picture with a chick who's not attention whoring at a rave and I'll give you some credit.

I still remember when he wanted to prove that people from the hood went to raves too by posting up pictures of some Black kids there lol

Sccit

« Reply #267 on: April 13, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »

Lol you're right...i can't count the number of times Ive heard females talk about how bad they wanna fuck an 80 pound jewish kid lol And you posting up pictures of just some random diseased raver bitches that are taking pictures with everyone doesn't impress anybody

try 6'5" 190 with a 80 pound dick.....much more desirable to the eye of a hoe than a small asian with a 3 inch dick...trust me.

jewish or asian, jewish or asian......hmmmm?? lmao

Sccit

« Reply #268 on: April 13, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »

enough.

1.i paid for that lease myself
2.that lease was up 2 years ago lmao
3.i now own a bmw which i paid for myself
4.yes, people living in woodland hills can have a hard time too, idiot...no money in the economy=no money for bills and mortgage...i've actually had to help support my parents this past year.
5.Taft is not a preppy high school lolllllll.. half the kids are bussed in from different hoods in LA, u dumbfuck. there are so many black kids from different hoods at Taft that it is known as AIDS central out here.

why do u try so hard to disprove shit u have no idea about? honestly, that's a low form of dickriding.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:18:54 PM by NIKCC »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #269 on: April 13, 2011, 01:48:27 PM »
its so awesome to see all niks bullshit unraveling right infront of his face.  :D

ive seen the pics yall motherfuckers are living that fresh prince of bel air life but its the only life youve ever known and you are a spoiled jewish cunt so in your eyes your struggling and you feel like you deserve more from life...