Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37374 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #270 on: April 13, 2011, 02:08:33 PM »
How do you support your parents when you work for your dad ? Lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #271 on: April 13, 2011, 02:24:21 PM »
Quote from: Now_Im_Not_Banned
July 2004 I got my first car. It was not the car of my dreams, but it was good

enough.
  The car I received, which I currently drive, was a black 2005 Nissan Altima. 
Your parents leasing brand new cars for you = well off, but struggling. Get the fuck outta here. Nobody is living in Woodland Hills and having a hard time. I remember you telling people preppy ass Taft was a ghetto ass high school too. Why are you so ashamed of having it good?

And show me a picture with a chick who's not attention whoring at a rave and I'll give you some credit.

I still remember when he wanted to prove that people from the hood went to raves too by posting up pictures of some Black kids there lol
Reminds me of the beginning of Malibu's Most Wanted
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_2MtRBR0aEw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_2MtRBR0aEw</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #272 on: April 13, 2011, 02:26:23 PM »

and isn't his mom a real estate agent?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #273 on: April 13, 2011, 02:28:12 PM »

maybe he isn't lying

that girl was in high school when he met her. i know the bitch

she's nothing but a ho but i bet nik still couldn't smash

Sikotic™

« Reply #274 on: April 13, 2011, 02:28:46 PM »
LMAO!!!

I know. I'm just making shit up, NIK. I only live 20 minutes away from Woodland Hills and although I don't live in a bad area myself, your city is easil one of the nicer parts of the valley. I have family that were bussed from the hood to Taft, and they were way happier going there than some school in LA. I got friends who went there and had no issues with Taft.

Only the pasty Jewish kid from nice ass Woodland Hills felt like his school was being invaded by minorities and feared for his safety.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #275 on: April 13, 2011, 02:29:11 PM »

easy...i dont work for my dad, dumbfuck

Sccit

« Reply #276 on: April 13, 2011, 02:33:55 PM »
LMAO!!!

I know. I'm just making shit up, NIK. I only live 20 minutes away from Woodland Hills and although I don't live in a bad area myself, your city is easil one of the nicer parts of the valley. I have family that were bussed from the hood to Taft, and they were way happier going there than some school in LA. I got friends who went there and had no issues with Taft.

Only the pasty Jewish kid from nice ass Woodland Hills felt like his school was being invaded by minorities and feared for his safety.

Gary...if u knew anything about schools from the valley, you would know that Taft is much more diverse than lets say El Camino, Chatsworth, Birmingham, Granada, Cleveland or any of the high schools out in the SFV and the bussing rate is obviously a lot greater...but of course, you just speak out your ass, as always, for a chance to ride my nuts once more...good job.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #277 on: April 13, 2011, 02:34:53 PM »

enough.
Your parents leasing brand new cars for you = well off, but struggling. Get the fuck outta here. Nobody is living in Woodland Hills and having a hard time. I remember you telling people preppy ass Taft was a ghetto ass high school too. Why are you so ashamed of having it good?

And show me a picture with a chick who's not attention whoring at a rave and I'll give you some credit.

1.i paid for that lease myself
2.that lease was up 2 years ago lmao
3.i now own a bmw which i paid for myself
4.yes, people living in woodland hills can have a hard time too, idiot...no money in the economy=no money for bills and mortgage...i've actually had to help support my parents this past year.
5.Taft is not a preppy high school lolllllll.. half the kids are bussed in from different hoods in LA, u dumbfuck. there are so many black kids from different hoods at Taft that it is known as AIDS central out here.

why do u try so hard to disprove shit u have no idea about? honestly, that's a low form of dickriding.

you own a BMW?

damn man you are struggling :(    let's start a fund to help you buy a better car
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #278 on: April 13, 2011, 02:35:39 PM »

LMAO...please stop posting this nasty lookin tranny, man. you're embarassing yourself.

Al Bundy

« Reply #279 on: April 13, 2011, 02:36:28 PM »

LMAO...please stop posting this nasty lookin tranny, man. you're embarassing yourself.

you have no standing when it comes to judging a woman on her looks when you dated grimace

Sccit

« Reply #280 on: April 13, 2011, 02:38:13 PM »

enough.

1.i paid for that lease myself
2.that lease was up 2 years ago lmao
3.i now own a bmw which i paid for myself
4.yes, people living in woodland hills can have a hard time too, idiot...no money in the economy=no money for bills and mortgage...i've actually had to help support my parents this past year.
5.Taft is not a preppy high school lolllllll.. half the kids are bussed in from different hoods in LA, u dumbfuck. there are so many black kids from different hoods at Taft that it is known as AIDS central out here.

why do u try so hard to disprove shit u have no idea about? honestly, that's a low form of dickriding.

you own a BMW?

damn man you are struggling :(    let's start a fund to help you buy a better car

i am not struggling, i am doing very well for my age.....like i said, i am on my way to being rich. why dont you just get someone from my fanclub to call my parents and ask them how well they're doing. might be a fun little mission for you losers.

Sikotic™

« Reply #281 on: April 13, 2011, 02:39:24 PM »

you have no standing when it comes to judging a woman on her looks when you dated grimace
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #282 on: April 13, 2011, 02:39:32 PM »

1.floyd was not fat when i started dating her
2.floyd currently looks about 100% better than that tranny u keep posting up..even a retard like yourself should be ashamed after using that as bragging material.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 02:41:39 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #283 on: April 13, 2011, 02:41:31 PM »
and can run 3 miles in 23 minutes.

That's insane lol.

Sccit

« Reply #284 on: April 13, 2011, 02:42:24 PM »
i havent been dating floyd for 2 years, u faggots need 2 come with some new material to ride nuts.