Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37368 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #285 on: April 13, 2011, 02:42:36 PM »

LMAO...please stop posting this nasty lookin tranny, man. you're embarassing yourself.

you have no standing when it comes to judging a woman on her looks when you dated grimace

1.floyd was no fat when i started dating her
2.floyd currently looks about 100% better than that tranny u keep posting up..even a retard like yourself should be ashamed after using that as bragging material.

i don't care if she was fat when you FIRST started dating. you DATED a FAT woman. case closed. shut the fuck up and take the loss chubby chaser.

i've never sat here and bragged about the females i've slept with UNLIKE you. you've been on this site for years talking about you're fucking the "finest fee's" and all of this other bullshit when in reality you were deep sea diving inside of that fat sloth looking ogre. shut the fuck up  :loser:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #286 on: April 13, 2011, 02:45:19 PM »
Quote from: Now_Im_Not_Banned
July 2004 I got my first car. It was not the car of my dreams, but it was good

enough.
  The car I received, which I currently drive, was a black 2005 Nissan Altima. 
Your parents leasing brand new cars for you = well off, but struggling. Get the fuck outta here. Nobody is living in Woodland Hills and having a hard time. I remember you telling people preppy ass Taft was a ghetto ass high school too. Why are you so ashamed of having it good?

And show me a picture with a chick who's not attention whoring at a rave and I'll give you some credit.

1.i paid for that lease myself
2.that lease was up 2 years ago lmao
3.i now own a bmw which i paid for myself
4.yes, people living in woodland hills can have a hard time too, idiot...no money in the economy=no money for bills and mortgage...i've actually had to help support my parents this past year.
5.Taft is not a preppy high school lolllllll.. half the kids are bussed in from different hoods in LA, u dumbfuck. there are so many black kids from different hoods at Taft that it is known as AIDS central out here.

why do u try so hard to disprove shit u have no idea about? honestly, that's a low form of dickriding.

you own a BMW?

damn man you are struggling :(    let's start a fund to help you buy a better car

i am not struggling, i am doing very well for my age.....like i said, i am on my way to being rich. why dont you just get someone from my fanclub to call my parents and ask them how well they're doing. might be a fun little mission for you losers.

Tanner posted your moms email address on DBA a few months ago.....be careful what you wish for lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #287 on: April 13, 2011, 02:46:20 PM »
i havent been dating floyd for 2 years, u faggots need 2 come with some new material to ride nuts.
You just posted up pictures of some rave whores from years ago claiming its proof you fuck dimes now.

Maybe we should start taking our own advice.

Not to mention one of the bitches you took a picture with, Bundy already beat you to it LOL.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #288 on: April 13, 2011, 02:46:35 PM »
moron, when u fall in love with someone (again, u will never know what love is, cuz no one will ever love your fat, retarded ass), it's not easy dumping a girl you've been dating for 4 years when she suddenly gains weight..

regardless, i'm speakin 4 real now, that girl u keep posting looks like a transexual crackwhore...i would never post floyd's fat pics as braggin material, but u keep posting that like it's something to brag about. very disturbing, retard.

Sccit

« Reply #289 on: April 13, 2011, 02:47:37 PM »
Quote from: Now_Im_Not_Banned
July 2004 I got my first car. It was not the car of my dreams, but it was good

enough.
  The car I received, which I currently drive, was a black 2005 Nissan Altima. 
Your parents leasing brand new cars for you = well off, but struggling. Get the fuck outta here. Nobody is living in Woodland Hills and having a hard time. I remember you telling people preppy ass Taft was a ghetto ass high school too. Why are you so ashamed of having it good?

And show me a picture with a chick who's not attention whoring at a rave and I'll give you some credit.

1.i paid for that lease myself
2.that lease was up 2 years ago lmao
3.i now own a bmw which i paid for myself
4.yes, people living in woodland hills can have a hard time too, idiot...no money in the economy=no money for bills and mortgage...i've actually had to help support my parents this past year.
5.Taft is not a preppy high school lolllllll.. half the kids are bussed in from different hoods in LA, u dumbfuck. there are so many black kids from different hoods at Taft that it is known as AIDS central out here.

why do u try so hard to disprove shit u have no idea about? honestly, that's a low form of dickriding.

you own a BMW?

damn man you are struggling :(    let's start a fund to help you buy a better car

i am not struggling, i am doing very well for my age.....like i said, i am on my way to being rich. why dont you just get someone from my fanclub to call my parents and ask them how well they're doing. might be a fun little mission for you losers.

Tanner posted your moms email address on DBA a few months ago.....be careful what you wish for lol

and guess what...tanner turned out the be a fag, just like the rest of these losers you're followin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #290 on: April 13, 2011, 02:47:52 PM »
Alright let's stop talking about bitches & start talking about bitches.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=266461.0

Al Bundy

« Reply #291 on: April 13, 2011, 02:48:35 PM »
moron, when u fall in love with someone (again, u will never know what love is, cuz no one will ever love your fat, retarded ass), it's not easy dumping a girl you've been dating for 4 years when she suddenly gains weight..

regardless, i'm speakin 4 real now, that girl u keep posting looks like a transexual crackwhore...i would never post floyd's fat pics as braggin material, but u keep posting that like it's something to brag about. very disturbing, retard.

i don't care if she was fat when you FIRST started dating. you DATED a FAT woman. case closed. shut the fuck up and take the loss chubby chaser.

i've never sat here and bragged about the females i've slept with UNLIKE you. you've been on this site for years talking about you're fucking the "finest fee's" and all of this other bullshit when in reality you were deep sea diving inside of that fat sloth looking ogre. shut the fuck up  :loser:

Sccit

« Reply #292 on: April 13, 2011, 02:49:31 PM »
i havent been dating floyd for 2 years, u faggots need 2 come with some new material to ride nuts.
You just posted up pictures of some rave whores from years ago claiming its proof you fuck dimes now.

Maybe we should start taking our own advice.

Not to mention one of the bitches you took a picture with, Bundy already beat you to it LOL.

i never even posted that pic, cuz i never fucked that girl...but regardless, it is fact that i can pull more bitches than bundy. shit, even you could, gary...just look at him and the bitches he brags about, that shit should go without saying.

Al Bundy

« Reply #293 on: April 13, 2011, 02:51:03 PM »
lol here he goes again with this "i pull hotter bitches" card. your point is NULL & VOID the moment you dated fatalie.

now stop being a bitch and take your ass whooping like a man

Sccit

« Reply #294 on: April 13, 2011, 02:51:32 PM »

keep reaching, retard...i still look better than you, can pull finer bitches than you, make more money than you, and most likely have a bigger dick....and in the end, you're still a retard who looks like one of the creatures from the hills have eyes. good luck being cool online, though "lulz!"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #295 on: April 13, 2011, 02:52:33 PM »

Al Bundy

« Reply #296 on: April 13, 2011, 02:52:46 PM »

keep reaching, retard...i still look better than you, can pull finer bitches than you, make more money than you, and most likely have a bigger dick....and in the end, you're still a retard who looks like one of the creatures from the hills have eyes. good luck being cool online, though "lulz!"

LOL bitch you don't know anything about my current living situation. COOL STORY BRO.

Sikotic™

« Reply #297 on: April 13, 2011, 02:52:52 PM »
LMAO @ fallin in love

You're acting like you had a kid with the bitch or something, Capt. Save-A-Whale. You coulda left any time you wanted, but you're just a chubby chaser.

And above all, real men don't hit the women they fall in love with.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #298 on: April 13, 2011, 02:53:54 PM »
lol here he goes again with this "i pull hotter bitches" card. your point is NULL & VOID the moment you dated fatalie.

now stop being a bitch and take your ass whooping like a man

so if someone dated someone who gained weight, that means that is the only person theyve ever fucked?...go take some pills, it might help u think straighter, retard. i would put my life on the fact that ive fucked more and better bitch than u in my time. you really do have some nerve speakin to me like that after u just tried bragging about some girl who looks just as bad as floyd did at her worst lmao

Al Bundy

« Reply #299 on: April 13, 2011, 02:54:53 PM »
LMAO @ fallin in love

You're acting like you had a kid with the bitch or something, Capt. Save-A-Whale. You coulda left any time you wanted, but you're just a chubby chaser.

And above all, real men don't hit the women they fall in love with.