Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37028 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Sccit

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #301 on: April 13, 2011, 02:56:06 PM »
LMAO @ fallin in love

You're acting like you had a kid with the bitch or something, Capt. Save-A-Whale. You coulda left any time you wanted, but you're just a chubby chaser.

And above all, real men don't hit the women they fall in love with.

right, cuz love=having a kid...come on, gary, quit speakin on 2 year old relationships, it's getting kinda sad...i'm sure if u do some diggin, u can find some better ways to get "lulz" than this played out bs.

Al Bundy

« Reply #302 on: April 13, 2011, 02:57:47 PM »
lol here he goes again with this "i pull hotter bitches" card. your point is NULL & VOID the moment you dated fatalie.

now stop being a bitch and take your ass whooping like a man

so if someone dated someone who gained weight, that means that is the only person theyve ever fucked?...go take some pills, it might help u think straighter, retard. i would put my life on the fact that ive fucked more and better bitch than u in my time. you really do have some nerve speakin to me like that after u just tried bragging about some girl who looks just as bad as floyd did at her worst lmao

Like I said before, your opinion on whether or not a girl is fine doesn't mean shit when you dated that ugly ass bitch. You're the only one in this thread who's said anything negative about ONE girl i've fucked. I'm not going to sit here and post pictures on this forum to try and look cool like you've been doing for the past however many years your pathetic ass has been here.

NIK I want to have a boxing match with you in a ring. Are you going to do it or not? Shut the fuck up with your bullshit and answer the fucking question.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #305 on: April 13, 2011, 03:00:51 PM »
Quote from: Now_Im_Not_Banned
July 2004 I got my first car. It was not the car of my dreams, but it was good

enough.
  The car I received, which I currently drive, was a black 2005 Nissan Altima. 
Your parents leasing brand new cars for you = well off, but struggling. Get the fuck outta here. Nobody is living in Woodland Hills and having a hard time. I remember you telling people preppy ass Taft was a ghetto ass high school too. Why are you so ashamed of having it good?

And show me a picture with a chick who's not attention whoring at a rave and I'll give you some credit.

1.i paid for that lease myself
2.that lease was up 2 years ago lmao
3.i now own a bmw which i paid for myself
4.yes, people living in woodland hills can have a hard time too, idiot...no money in the economy=no money for bills and mortgage...i've actually had to help support my parents this past year.
5.Taft is not a preppy high school lolllllll.. half the kids are bussed in from different hoods in LA, u dumbfuck. there are so many black kids from different hoods at Taft that it is known as AIDS central out here.

why do u try so hard to disprove shit u have no idea about? honestly, that's a low form of dickriding.

you own a BMW?

damn man you are struggling :(    let's start a fund to help you buy a better car

i am not struggling, i am doing very well for my age.....like i said, i am on my way to being rich. why dont you just get someone from my fanclub to call my parents and ask them how well they're doing. might be a fun little mission for you losers.

Tanner posted your moms email address on DBA a few months ago.....be careful what you wish for lol

and guess what...tanner turned out the be a fag, just like the rest of these losers you're followin

yes he did turn out to be a fag but i'm just saying be careful what you wish
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #306 on: April 13, 2011, 03:02:31 PM »
lol here he goes again with this "i pull hotter bitches" card. your point is NULL & VOID the moment you dated fatalie.

now stop being a bitch and take your ass whooping like a man

so if someone dated someone who gained weight, that means that is the only person theyve ever fucked?...go take some pills, it might help u think straighter, retard. i would put my life on the fact that ive fucked more and better bitch than u in my time. you really do have some nerve speakin to me like that after u just tried bragging about some girl who looks just as bad as floyd did at her worst lmao

Like I said before, your opinion on whether or not a girl is fine doesn't mean shit when you dated that ugly ass bitch. You're the only one in this thread who's said anything negative about ONE girl i've fucked. I'm not going to sit here and post pictures on this forum to try and look cool like you've been doing for the past however many years your pathetic ass has been here.

NIK I want to have a boxing match with you in a ring. Are you going to do it or not? Shut the fuck up with your bullshit and answer the fucking question.

actually, my opinion is stronger than yours, because i never tried saying floyd looked good when she didn't...you, however, did just post a pic of a tranny for bragging rights lmao

btw, retard, i already pmed you...come out to tarzana park and we can have a boxing match there, u bitch...i'm not wasting my time driving to some gym, you're a fat little worthless online geek, you mean absolutely nothing to me. since u wanna knock out my frail ass so bad, just come down here and you'll have the perfect chance to knock me out. tarzana park, reseda park, de sotto park...u decide. well meet there and handle business. if you're too pussy, i understand...but dont go callin people out when u cant back it up. acgrundy drove 14 hours cuz he wanted to beat my ass, i'm sure an internet geek like u can handle a 20 minute drive.

Raphael

« Reply #307 on: April 13, 2011, 03:05:06 PM »
Im pretty sure you would've posted pics of these "dimes" that you have pulled if it had been true. If your posting pics of random whores you have exchanged 2 words with well where are these dimes that you speak of ???

Al Bundy

« Reply #308 on: April 13, 2011, 03:06:09 PM »
btw, retard, i already pmed you...come out to tarzana park and we can have a boxing match there, u bitch...i'm not wasting my time driving to some gym, you're a fat little worthless online geek, you mean absolutely nothing to me. since u wanna knock out my frail ass so bad, just come down here and you'll have the perfect chance to knock me out. tarzana park, reseda park, de sotto park...u decide. well meet there and handle business. if you're too pussy, i understand...but dont go callin people out when u cant back it up. acgrundy drove 14 hours cuz he wanted to beat my ass, i'm sure an internet geek like u can handle a 20 minute drive.

like I said before i'm not going to meet with you at a park so either my friends can jump you or likewise. plus i don't need to worry about your jew ass calling the cops after i get done beating the crap out of you. there won't be anything to save you in a boxing ring besides your skills as a fighter. man up and handle your shit bitch

Sikotic™

« Reply #309 on: April 13, 2011, 03:07:17 PM »
LMAO @ fallin in love

You're acting like you had a kid with the bitch or something, Capt. Save-A-Whale. You coulda left any time you wanted, but you're just a chubby chaser.

And above all, real men don't hit the women they fall in love with.

right, cuz love=having a kid...come on, gary, quit speakin on 2 year old relationships, it's getting kinda sad...i'm sure if u do some diggin, u can find some better ways to get "lulz" than this played out bs.
I never said love = having a kid. You keep making excuses for dating a fat bitch when you had no excuses for sticking around other than slapping her around until she broke up with you finally.

Fat bitches need love to. Do your thing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #310 on: April 13, 2011, 03:11:51 PM »
i just want bundy's fat ass to show up here talkin shit, i would love that shit. shit, yall 2 buddies should even come together.

Referring to Sikotic as his "buddy".

But my question is, who in their right mind would ask two people to come fight him at once when you'd obviously lose that fight...

UNLESS YOU'RE PLANNING ON HAVING SOMEONE ELSE THERE. :stupid:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #311 on: April 13, 2011, 03:19:07 PM »
and since hack, asked...these are not dimes, but they're still a cry from the fat tranny bundy posted lmao (old pics)

btw...i havent been 2 a rave in almost 2 years, but i'm still able to pull pussy 10x finer than the fat retard any day of the week, and thats a fact, u fat retard

lol these are just random hoes at a rave that are taking pictures.

random hoes like dick too, u dumb asian

probably not asian dicks, though

Lol you're right...i can't count the number of times Ive heard females talk about how bad they wanna fuck an 80 pound jewish kid lol And you posting up pictures of just some random diseased raver bitches that are taking pictures with everyone doesn't impress anybody

try 6'5" 190 with a 80 pound dick.....much more desirable to the eye of a hoe than a small asian with a 3 inch dick...trust me.

jewish or asian, jewish or asian......hmmmm?? lmao

lol Yeah theres a ton a females lookin for a scrawny geek like you. You look like you just got fuckin released from Auschwitz. And are you seriously tryin to brag about the size of your dick on an all male website? LOL. Nobody gives a shit on here about your lil Jew pecker.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #312 on: April 13, 2011, 03:23:00 PM »
Has NIK been caught on camera without Lakers gear on?

Shit is sus.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #313 on: April 13, 2011, 03:24:02 PM »
i just want bundy's fat ass to show up here talkin shit, i would love that shit. shit, yall 2 buddies should even come together.

Referring to Sikotic as his "buddy".

But my question is, who in their right mind would ask two people to come fight him at once when you'd obviously lose that fight...

UNLESS YOU'RE PLANNING ON HAVING SOMEONE ELSE THERE. :stupid:

He will have 911 on speed dial. Guaranteed.  And his lawyer probably.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #314 on: April 13, 2011, 03:29:57 PM »
Has NIK been caught on camera without Lakers gear on?

Shit is sus.

has Orit been caught on camera not posing as a filthy one night stand hoe?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens