Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37018 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #315 on: April 13, 2011, 03:33:03 PM »
Has NIK been caught on camera without Lakers gear on?

Shit is sus.

has Orit been caught on camera not posing as a filthy one night stand hoe?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #316 on: April 13, 2011, 03:35:09 PM »

Shit is sus.

and wipe it's ass with a rabbit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #317 on: April 13, 2011, 03:37:49 PM »

Shit is sus.

he said NOT posing as a filthy one night stand ho.

Your answer would imply that she HAS been caught NOT posing as a filthy one night stand ho.

I can see where the confusion could come into play. But I think we all agree, she poses like a ho in every picture.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #318 on: April 13, 2011, 03:38:18 PM »

Shit is sus.

Your answer would imply that she HAS been caught NOT posing as a filthy one night stand ho.

I can see where the confusion could come into play. But I think we all agree, she poses like a ho in every picture.

hahaha
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #319 on: April 13, 2011, 03:43:07 PM »

Shit is sus.

hahaha

just got done smoking a blunt and completely read his post wrong.  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #320 on: April 13, 2011, 03:43:16 PM »
This chubby chasin', woman beatin', eye brow waxin', over privileged anorexic muthafucka ain't gonna do jack shit, but run his mouth and post pictures of turnt out bitches he said hi to 3 years ago.

We would all respect you more, NIK, if you just showed up for a confrontation BY YOURSELF for once in your pathetic life. Even if you got knocked the fuck out out, you would gain some respect as a man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #321 on: April 13, 2011, 03:44:16 PM »
This chubby chasin', woman beatin', eye brow waxin', over privileged anorexic muthafucka ain't gonna do jack shit, but run his mouth and post pictures of turnt out bitches he said hi to 3 years ago.

We would all respect you more, NIK, if you just showed up for a confrontation BY YOURSELF for once in your pathetic life. Even if you got knocked the fuck out out, you would gain some respect as a man.

that's the trillest shit you've ever said. real chalk my wigga

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #322 on: April 13, 2011, 03:46:12 PM »
its funny how he still denies the eyebrow waxing shit

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #323 on: April 13, 2011, 03:52:27 PM »
i havent been dating floyd for 2 years, u faggots need 2 come with some new material to ride nuts.

Thats fucking hilarious coming from you.

Al Bundy

« Reply #324 on: April 13, 2011, 03:56:53 PM »
i havent been dating floyd for 2 years, u faggots need 2 come with some new material to ride nuts.

yeah he can bring up my anxiety disorder from years back but the second i bring up floyd and her fatness, he tells us WE need some new material. LOL  :laugh:  :loser:

« Reply #325 on: April 13, 2011, 04:01:07 PM »

yeah he can bring up my anxiety disorder from years back but the second i bring up floyd and her fatness, he tells us WE need some new material. LOL  :laugh:  :loser:

He brings up the fact that when I was 17 I was incredibly shy around women and was still a virgin...That was 9 fucking years ago lol.  I'm dating a girl that we're talking about moving in together but that doesn't count because I was still a virgin at 17 years old lol.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #326 on: April 13, 2011, 04:03:36 PM »

uhhh, ya boy on the left... whats wrong with his face? 

« Reply #327 on: April 13, 2011, 04:04:09 PM »
And you know what I don't get, LOLior calls us all faggots and dickriders YET whenever he is losing and argument he brings up penis size on a message board of all guys.  That isn't suspect, that is admission of homo fantasies.

« Reply #328 on: April 13, 2011, 04:04:52 PM »

uhhh, ya boy on the left... whats wrong with his face? 

Does LOLior really look like someone that showers ?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #329 on: April 13, 2011, 04:07:28 PM »
No Tom, he doesn't :D