Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37066 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #345 on: April 13, 2011, 04:51:19 PM »
How come Elior won't respond to the fight request ?  Stop being a pussy NIK and get in the ring with Bundy and take ya ass whooping like a fucking man.

Sccit

« Reply #346 on: April 13, 2011, 04:51:44 PM »
i havent been dating floyd for 2 years, u faggots need 2 come with some new material to ride nuts.

Thats fucking hilarious coming from you.

yeah he can bring up my anxiety disorder from years back but the second i bring up floyd and her fatness, he tells us WE need some new material. LOL  :laugh:  :loser:

relationships end..having a retarded pussy disorder doesn't

you'd know :D

i dont take pills to not have a fear of standing in line at the bank...bundy did...the end, groupie.

take a look at the side your on, hack...really, i know ur a bandwaggon follower and all, but these fags ur cool with get their dick sucked by men and have to take pills to deal with their pussiness.

there goes dumbass nik talking like knows shit. son, i have never been AFRAID of standing in line at a bank LMAO
keep talking shit because that's all you're worth elior. too pussy to even fight

LMAO...stop lying to seem cool to your internet posse, you fat retard.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=142353.0

Quote from: ██DIRTY ASS VANS██
i constantly have a feeling that people are judging me or staring even though most of the time I KNOW they aren't. it's real serious when i'm standing in line at like a bank

that's not being afraid dumbass. that's having ANXIETY. keep bringing up the past dumbass but at least get your shit straight

didn't your doctor tell you? anxiety is a form a fear, retard...so in essence, yes, you were too pussy to stand in line at a bank...that more than explains why you're too pussy to come see me at a public park.

regardless...you lied and acted like u dont know what i was talkin about to impress your internet lulz buddies. you are the epitome of a worthless piece of shit.

i knew exactly what you were talking about dumbass i posted that on dubcc LOL. i'm not pussy to meet up with you at a park dumbass. i'm the one who initiated the idea of us fighting LMAO

I'll rent a god damn boxing ring near your lame ass city and we'll settle this like real men no homo. You tell me right now if you're going to fight me or not.

fat faggot, if u were serious about this, u would pm me back instead of tryna impress ur internet buddies by typin up back-n-forths on here. come see me like a man, the way grundy did (who, on a side note, also knew what a fat pussy you were). we dont need a boxing ring, wtf is this bs, just come see me at a public park, bitchboy....i'm done with this pathetic internet chit-chat, if ur real about this, pm me....the end...i'm out of here, u fat tranny lovin' retard.

Miss_Ben

« Reply #347 on: April 13, 2011, 04:53:25 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #348 on: April 13, 2011, 04:53:38 PM »
Grundy saw you like a man.,..then played a game of 1 on 1 with u lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #350 on: April 13, 2011, 04:55:33 PM »

you left out the part where grundy had to drive 8 hours to meet with him.

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #351 on: April 13, 2011, 04:57:28 PM »
Classic shit. this fool has been at this game of trying to defend his fagdom for more 10 years from the same bedroom in his parents house and still doesnt get it. Youre a loser son

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #352 on: April 13, 2011, 05:12:16 PM »

I did....I was trying to spare Grundy any dignity he had left after being punked by NIK

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #353 on: April 13, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »

I did....I was trying to spare Grundy any dignity he had left after being punked by NIK

AC Dumby lost that a long time ago.  That fools has been reduced to trying to justify something to a whole board that realizes hes a punk for that.  But he still thinks its everyone else whos got it wrong.  Sucka.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #354 on: April 13, 2011, 05:16:39 PM »
nickelodeons getting tossed up like a 2dollar hoe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #355 on: April 13, 2011, 06:38:47 PM »
Not to be the mood killer, but I have more respect for NIK than Grundy.

Grundy is the ill bitch. Son got his feelings hurt on the internet & forced himself to drive for hours. Like can you imagine that day for him? Crawled out of his mothers basement & she looks as says, "Grundy sweetie, where are you going?". & he looks he dead in the face & says, "SOME KID WAS TALKIN' SHIT TO ME ON THE NET, I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW". Most major L ever.

Then sits here & tries to explain how it's not a big deal. Dude just sucks at life. NIK may fuck grenade ass bitches, but that's more respectable than Grundy, who cannot physical obtain bitches.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #356 on: April 13, 2011, 06:40:10 PM »
Not to be the mood killer, but I have more respect for NIK than Grundy.

Grundy is the ill bitch. Son got his feelings hurt on the internet & forced himself to drive for hours. Like can you imagine that day for him? Crawled out of his mothers basement & she looks as says, "Grundy sweetie, where are you going?". & he looks he dead in the face & says, "SOME KID WAS TALKIN' SHIT TO ME ON THE NET, I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW". Most major L ever.

Then sits here & tries to explain how it's not a big deal. Dude just sucks at life. NIK may fuck grenade ass bitches, but that's more respectable than Grundy, who cannot physical obtain bitches.

i think we all put NIK slightly higher on the evolution charts than AC Grumpy

btw what do you mean Grumpy acn't physically obtain bitches?  does he have a weight problem I need to make fun of? :D

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #357 on: April 13, 2011, 09:45:40 PM »
grundy's brother ?  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dXqnlxhy7ys" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dXqnlxhy7ys</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #358 on: April 14, 2011, 02:06:57 AM »
lol here we go again.

Still doing the same you did like 10 years ago. lmao

Nik still can't leave it alone and move on after all these times.

Still debating who is the cooldest, most thugged out playa on a message board like teenagers would.

Nik must have deep inferiority complexes if he still needs to argue about his playa status online, and always comes back and defend himself even if they get at him 24/7. I for one know that my time would be too precious for this. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #359 on: April 14, 2011, 11:42:44 AM »
grundy's brother ?  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dXqnlxhy7ys" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dXqnlxhy7ys</a>
LOL @ the kid in this video.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE