Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37039 times)

Tan Ban Whiner

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #405 on: April 15, 2011, 08:58:30 PM »
Oh that douche clown has been posting fake interviews and websites for years.  Dude got clowned by 221 back in the Mr Makaveli days when he was a wee little lad and liked to stick his hand up his dogs ass.

clowned  more than his recent Weinergate scandal?

Never this bad haha

what about when Dante posted up his myspace blogs whereh e's talking about how cool he is in high school?  those were hilarious....typing up chapters about sitting around the lunch table

Muhahahhahahahahhaha!!!! That shit was classic.  Dante had a field day with that one!

Tan Ban Whiner

« Reply #406 on: April 15, 2011, 09:05:30 PM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #407 on: April 15, 2011, 09:13:22 PM »
Hey Petey I see you been waiting for me..I'm gone for months nigga hahaahah and you're fucking glued to this muthafucka. Nerdie ass nigga. How old is your daughter by the way? I hope she ain't hit puberty yet. I like a nice soft pussy.

Sup C-Blue haven't seen u in a long ass time. Stayin Slob free?

Diru free all day cuzzin.

Sccit

« Reply #408 on: April 15, 2011, 09:14:43 PM »
i challange u to a rap audio battle...we both make a track and post it and have dubcc vote for which is better. or are u scared of that too, fat boy?
So this is the third time you've tucked your rat tail between your legs and backed out of a fight. Why do you even waste your time living?

LOL...arent u the one who used the "i gave u the time and place where i'd be" excuse when roccy wanted to box u at a gym? u said u weren't wasting ur time on us, so u would just wait for us to show up at ur location...and now that the script has flipped, ur rinding bundys retarded ass nuts and siding with him. nice job, u fake, fickle ass faggot.
Why the fuck would I wanna box Roccy int he first place. One: Why were you pushing Roccy to fight in your honor? Did Shlomo not teach you anything about being a man and standing up for yourself? Two: after the stunt you pulled in Pasadena where you drove up to me and neither you or Lights would get out of the truck, why would I waste my time organizing a boxing match? I told Roccy if he was serious that HE would have to organize it. Nothing happened on his end.

Now back to the real topic: why did you go from agreeing to box Bundy in a neutral location to backing out and trying to opt for a "audio battle" to settle the score? If you're scared, just man up and admit it. Let's be honest, you look like you haven't been in direct contact with the sun in years yet alone been in an actual fight once in your life.

roccy called u out, had nothing to do with me...u said u could easily knock roccy out because he had a big jaw and then he called u out. he even pmed u to set up a location after u agreed...u then backed down, claiming u wouldn't waist ur time. had nothing to do with me gary, dont try to pin ur pussiness on me, because it aint guna work on this one. 2nd, u know damn well what happened in pasedena...i went to park the truck and u booked it... called ur cell a thousand times as soon as u booked it, and u ignored the calls...30 mins later, u finally picked up and said u fled the area a long time ago and that u weren't down to come back. then u said u were no longer down to box roccy. as for bundy, he said he wants to "fuck my frail ass up"...i said i was down and told him where he can come do it. time, date, place...he's not down because he thinks i will jump him, but i can just as easily jump him at the parking lot of the gym, so this makes no sense...again, more shenanigans and fake tough acts from u and ur online butt buddies...u might be the king of twistin shit, but the truth always prevails, u tiny ass armenian white boy.

after seein u that day, i'm also willing to bet that uv never been in a real fight, and at the slight chance that u were, it had  2 have beenwith one of ur lil asian med-school buddies. no way ur 5'5'' ass would ever stand up to a real man in a fight.
Make up your mind, Elior. Two years ago you said there were too many cops in the area to fight me when I proved there wasn't a police station in the area. Now you were parking so you could fight me? I walked up to the truck, told you and Lights to go fuck yourselves, you sped off and that's the last I saw of you.

You can write me drawn out essays and make me out to be 4-5 inches shorter than I am. Do what ever you need to do to make yourself less bitter over the fact that you came after my ass and nothing came of it. The fact is this: my story hasn't changed. Yours always does.

read my rhyme, faggot. nothing has changed. i said there was too much polic patroling the school area to park the truck in the middle of the street, twistmeister. and lmao@u walked up to the truck...u BACKED AWAY from the truck, onto the sidewalk. then i went to park the truck, and u were gone...then ur phone was mysteriously off. then u said u werent coming back to fight when u finally picked up 30 mins later. did this not happen?
I wouldn't be so proud of that rhyme if I were you.

But anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and go over the entire thing again. It's all documented in previous threads. The big picture is this: you were too much of a bitch to see me one-on-one. You brought back up. You and/or your back up had more than enough opportunity to get out of the truck and confront me. Instead, we got a bunch of excuses as to why you DIDN'T attack when you saw me (i.e. my supernatural ability to outrun a fucking vehicle, police, etc.)

The fact that you are still bringing this up 2 year later is proof I won and you lost. Get over it and redeem yourself by meeting Bundy. Nobody wants to hear your excuses anymore.

actually, u brought this up, u fairweather faggot...so with your own words, you've just proven that i won and you lost. good job, lil gary.

Sccit

« Reply #409 on: April 15, 2011, 09:16:23 PM »
gary, would u fuck king peteys daughter? be real about it.
What kind of question is that? We all knew you were an anorexic clown who hasn't done shit but be a burden to his parents, but now you're a pedophile?

I'd take your sister though. How would it feel to be an uncle?

Wait a minute..King Petey has a daughter!!! Fuck it I'll fuck her. I'll make that sweet lil pussy blue.

i bet he would too....

king faggot, u know ur daughters pussy has to be tighter than the hoe u had her with. man up and handle it, weaksauce.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:18:16 PM by NIKCC »

Centro Califa

« Reply #410 on: April 15, 2011, 09:16:33 PM »
Hey Petey I see you been waiting for me..I'm gone for months nigga hahaahah and you're fucking glued to this muthafucka. Nerdie ass nigga. How old is your daughter by the way? I hope she ain't hit puberty yet. I like a nice soft pussy.

I'm thinking we take every person from Dubcc/DBA and all make fake accounts, then add a pic of Orit as their avatar picture and add her a friend request all on the same day at the same time. Each with a message (all the same) with how big of a fuck up her son is, Hanging with fake ass sewer rats.

Centro Califa

« Reply #411 on: April 15, 2011, 09:17:50 PM »
I don't give a fuck what C-Blue does but NIK ur moms gonna love ur pedophilia. fucking jerk off.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #412 on: April 15, 2011, 09:18:21 PM »
gary, would u fuck king peteys daughter? be real about it.
What kind of question is that? We all knew you were an anorexic clown who hasn't done shit but be a burden to his parents, but now you're a pedophile?

I'd take your sister though. How would it feel to be an uncle?

Wait a minute..King Petey has a daughter!!! Fuck it I'll fuck her. I'll make that sweet lil pussy blue.

i bet he would too....

king faggot, u know ur daughters pussy has to be tighter than the hoe u had her with. man up and handle , weaksauce.

why are you talking about his daughter like that?  that's cold.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #413 on: April 15, 2011, 09:19:25 PM »
I don't give a fuck what C-Blue does but NIK ur moms gonna love ur pedophilia. fucking jerk off.

C blue was a fake gangster on here but got exposed by admitting he was going to marijuana rehab
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #414 on: April 15, 2011, 09:23:13 PM »
i luv 2 c them suffer like this...

Sccit

« Reply #415 on: April 15, 2011, 09:44:48 PM »

I'm thinking we take every person from Dubcc/DBA and all make fake accounts, then add a pic of Orit as their avatar picture and add her a friend request all on the same day at the same time. Each with a message (all the same) with how big of a fuck up her son is, Hanging with fake ass sewer rats.

how original...my mom already knows i have stalkers on an internet site, this is nothin new... lmao@you gettin excited and thinkin u about 2 do somethin innovative. fuckin geek.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #416 on: April 15, 2011, 09:47:19 PM »
stalkers?

LMAO you running your trapper is the reason you get into these situations

Centro Califa

« Reply #417 on: April 15, 2011, 09:48:42 PM »

how original...my mom already knows i have stalkers on an internet site, this is nothin new... lmao@you gettin excited and thinkin u about 2 do somethin innovative. fuckin geek.

LOL u may of got exposed but no one told ur mom jefe. So Tell me something how does a oven-dodger such as ur self actually look himself in the mirror? that nose must be blocking out the majority of ur face or else u probably be crying.

Sccit

« Reply #418 on: April 15, 2011, 09:50:51 PM »
stalkers?

LMAO you running your trapper is the reason you get into these situations

there is no situation...u faggots are just on my nuts. it's only a situation in your own minds, because it helps give u "lulz", which is the main form of entertainment in the life of an internet geek.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #419 on: April 15, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »
it's LOL not LULZ

what would the U even stand for?