Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37049 times)

Sccit

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #420 on: April 15, 2011, 09:53:28 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #421 on: April 15, 2011, 09:56:22 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Centro Califa

« Reply #422 on: April 15, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »
stalkers?

LMAO you running your trapper is the reason you get into these situations

there is no situation...u faggots are just on my nuts. it's only a situation in your own minds, because it helps give u "lulz", which is the main form of entertainment in the life of an internet geek.
LOL  Damn that's sad man, you know....I wouldn't be surprised if your own fat piece of shit of a father thought u were fucking worthless. I mean to see that his sun wants to be a gangster from the streets and Kobe Bryant. If it wasn't for your mothers mouth he'd probably kill himself.  

LOL he qouted Urban Dic, only a fucking kike who doesn't know shit would do that. Congratulations, you just failed again.

Sccit

« Reply #423 on: April 15, 2011, 09:59:27 PM »
^damn...u got me there, u fucking geek

Centro Califa

« Reply #424 on: April 15, 2011, 10:00:54 PM »
I love 2 C U Suffer.

Sccit

« Reply #425 on: April 15, 2011, 10:04:53 PM »
I love 2 C U Suffer.

i dont even know who u are, fagboy...

u seem to be a big fan, though. so in case u were wonderin, im bout 2 hit up the movies wit a fine female n get some good pussy 8)...meanwhile, ull be on here looking for info on how to contact my mom...PeACe

Centro Califa

« Reply #426 on: April 15, 2011, 10:10:15 PM »
I love 2 C U Suffer.

i dont even know who u are, fagboy...

u seem to be a big fan, though. so in case u were wonderin, im bout 2 hit up the movies wit a fine female n get some good pussy 8)...meanwhile, ull be on here looking for info on how to contact my mom...PeACe

No need to look for it, already found it jefe.

Also I was here when u got exposed

I'm off.

acgrundy

« Reply #427 on: April 16, 2011, 12:27:57 AM »
Grundy saw you like a man.,..then played a game of 1 on 1 with u lmao

you left out the part where grundy had to drive 8 hours to meet with him.

I did....I was trying to spare Grundy any dignity he had left after being punked by NIK

AC Dumby lost that a long time ago.  That fools has been reduced to trying to justify something to a whole board that realizes hes a punk for that.  But he still thinks its everyone else whos got it wrong.  Sucka.

Its just that people on this forum don't understand logic.  Here you go morons:
If I was worried about this message board realizing that I was a punk then all I had to do was never make the drive in the first place and just simply say that NIK never showed up.  It would be a hell of a lot easier.  What the fuck am I trying to justify?  So you think I'm a punk?  So be it.  My life goes on.
It is flat out clear that you have been personally offended by me.  I don't even know who you are...were you around the forum at the time I went to meet up with NIK...did you have a different screen name?  Go to the past 10 times my name has been brought up in this forum, an 9 times out of 10 you are there to make a comment.  Hack wilson I understand...I constantly clown on him for being the biggest crooked I groupie ever and it sincerely hurts his feelings.  But I don't even know who the fuck you are.  Seriously man, what the fuck do you want to hear from me?  You are right and I am wrong?  Ok, YOU are right, and I am wrong.  Satisfied?

I did what I did for my own personal reasons.  If you or anyone else wants to think that I am a punk for it, so be it, you got your viewpoint and I got mine.  I'm over name calling and cat fights on an internet forum.  It is a waste of fucking time that results in nothing.  After all, how can I compete with a forum full of guys that:

are tough as nails and would kick everybody's ass
fuck dimes daily
make shit loads of money
are so super cool and popular, tons of friends, awesome life, and still manage to squeeze in tens of thousands of posts on this forum
never get caught slippin, never take an L

You look at the people on this forum who constantly portray this image.  Its so strange that the internet forums hold so many Tom Brady/Chuck Liddel type of guys.
Why lie to yourselves guys?  Are you really this delusional that you believe this stuff?
I live an average life.  I work a decent job with a decent salary.  Getting a real "Dime" woman is hard as fuck.  I don't live the life of a rockstar or a pro athelete.  I have made plenty of mistakes in life, but I'm doing okay.

A ton of you guys could NEVER admit that stuff.  You guys are just wayyyyy too cool and I'm just a punk.

I could breakdown in so many forms about how so many people on this forum are just completely full of shit.  I will just do it with one simple example, and that is girls.
I myself do okay, I should do better considering what I have going, but I just personally hate the rejection.  Getting a "dime" girl just one time is pretty damn difficult.  Claiming to do it constantly, and easily...it is a flat out lie.  I have known guys in real life who are really good at getting woman, and an honest guy will tell you he gets rejected A LOT, and it is certainly far from easy.

Anyone on here who is not completely delusional and living a lie is going to know that is the 100% truth.  At least I can admit the truth.  I can acknowledge my faults.  I can take criticism.

I paid my own way through a good state college and graduated, and have since completed other educational goals beyond college.  I'm 31 years old and constantly been employed since the age of 17.  I moved out of my parents house at the age of 19 and never moved back.  I have never depended on the government, my family, or friends for money.  I have always provided for myself.    I own my own truck paid for by myself.  I don't have a single late mark on my credit history.  I just recently broke up with my girlfriend.  Today I bench pressed 295 lbs, dead lifted 335lbs, and squatted 225 lbs, and I weighed 198 lbs today.  I have never pulled a "dime" girl.  I currently make $38K per year and start a new job next month which I will make $46K per year which will be my highest salary ever.

As much as some of you would like to think of me as a punk, I live in the real world guys.  I don't live on the Internet 12 hours a day.  I know what is out there, I know what people are like, etc, etc.  You guys who live your lives on the Internet may fool each other, but to someone who lives in the real world you are not fooling anyone.  I just described myself, and compared to how most of you describe yourself I sound like a loser punk.  But I live in the real world guys...I know what is around me.  Do yourselves a favor and quit wasting your time on the Internet and become a productive member of society.

Sikotic™

« Reply #428 on: April 16, 2011, 12:57:15 AM »
i challange u to a rap audio battle...we both make a track and post it and have dubcc vote for which is better. or are u scared of that too, fat boy?
So this is the third time you've tucked your rat tail between your legs and backed out of a fight. Why do you even waste your time living?

LOL...arent u the one who used the "i gave u the time and place where i'd be" excuse when roccy wanted to box u at a gym? u said u weren't wasting ur time on us, so u would just wait for us to show up at ur location...and now that the script has flipped, ur rinding bundys retarded ass nuts and siding with him. nice job, u fake, fickle ass faggot.
Why the fuck would I wanna box Roccy int he first place. One: Why were you pushing Roccy to fight in your honor? Did Shlomo not teach you anything about being a man and standing up for yourself? Two: after the stunt you pulled in Pasadena where you drove up to me and neither you or Lights would get out of the truck, why would I waste my time organizing a boxing match? I told Roccy if he was serious that HE would have to organize it. Nothing happened on his end.

Now back to the real topic: why did you go from agreeing to box Bundy in a neutral location to backing out and trying to opt for a "audio battle" to settle the score? If you're scared, just man up and admit it. Let's be honest, you look like you haven't been in direct contact with the sun in years yet alone been in an actual fight once in your life.

roccy called u out, had nothing to do with me...u said u could easily knock roccy out because he had a big jaw and then he called u out. he even pmed u to set up a location after u agreed...u then backed down, claiming u wouldn't waist ur time. had nothing to do with me gary, dont try to pin ur pussiness on me, because it aint guna work on this one. 2nd, u know damn well what happened in pasedena...i went to park the truck and u booked it... called ur cell a thousand times as soon as u booked it, and u ignored the calls...30 mins later, u finally picked up and said u fled the area a long time ago and that u weren't down to come back. then u said u were no longer down to box roccy. as for bundy, he said he wants to "fuck my frail ass up"...i said i was down and told him where he can come do it. time, date, place...he's not down because he thinks i will jump him, but i can just as easily jump him at the parking lot of the gym, so this makes no sense...again, more shenanigans and fake tough acts from u and ur online butt buddies...u might be the king of twistin shit, but the truth always prevails, u tiny ass armenian white boy.

after seein u that day, i'm also willing to bet that uv never been in a real fight, and at the slight chance that u were, it had  2 have beenwith one of ur lil asian med-school buddies. no way ur 5'5'' ass would ever stand up to a real man in a fight.
Make up your mind, Elior. Two years ago you said there were too many cops in the area to fight me when I proved there wasn't a police station in the area. Now you were parking so you could fight me? I walked up to the truck, told you and Lights to go fuck yourselves, you sped off and that's the last I saw of you.

You can write me drawn out essays and make me out to be 4-5 inches shorter than I am. Do what ever you need to do to make yourself less bitter over the fact that you came after my ass and nothing came of it. The fact is this: my story hasn't changed. Yours always does.

read my rhyme, faggot. nothing has changed. i said there was too much polic patroling the school area to park the truck in the middle of the street, twistmeister. and lmao@u walked up to the truck...u BACKED AWAY from the truck, onto the sidewalk. then i went to park the truck, and u were gone...then ur phone was mysteriously off. then u said u werent coming back to fight when u finally picked up 30 mins later. did this not happen?
I wouldn't be so proud of that rhyme if I were you.

But anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and go over the entire thing again. It's all documented in previous threads. The big picture is this: you were too much of a bitch to see me one-on-one. You brought back up. You and/or your back up had more than enough opportunity to get out of the truck and confront me. Instead, we got a bunch of excuses as to why you DIDN'T attack when you saw me (i.e. my supernatural ability to outrun a fucking vehicle, police, etc.)

The fact that you are still bringing this up 2 year later is proof I won and you lost. Get over it and redeem yourself by meeting Bundy. Nobody wants to hear your excuses anymore.

actually, u brought this up, u fairweather faggot...so with your own words, you've just proven that i won and you lost. good job, lil gary.
Okay, Elior. Just like mommy and daddy, I'm gonna let you think you have everything under control.

Your dad employs you, but you pay their bills for them.

You never got out the truck, but I'm the pussy.

You're avoiding Bundy, but you're not scared of him.

It's more than obvious to everyone that you always win and everyone else loses. Is that what you wanted? Want me to make you some chicken soup and buy you Nyquil to?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #429 on: April 16, 2011, 01:09:42 AM »
i challange u to a rap audio battle...we both make a track and post it and have dubcc vote for which is better. or are u scared of that too, fat boy?
So this is the third time you've tucked your rat tail between your legs and backed out of a fight. Why do you even waste your time living?

LOL...arent u the one who used the "i gave u the time and place where i'd be" excuse when roccy wanted to box u at a gym? u said u weren't wasting ur time on us, so u would just wait for us to show up at ur location...and now that the script has flipped, ur rinding bundys retarded ass nuts and siding with him. nice job, u fake, fickle ass faggot.
Why the fuck would I wanna box Roccy int he first place. One: Why were you pushing Roccy to fight in your honor? Did Shlomo not teach you anything about being a man and standing up for yourself? Two: after the stunt you pulled in Pasadena where you drove up to me and neither you or Lights would get out of the truck, why would I waste my time organizing a boxing match? I told Roccy if he was serious that HE would have to organize it. Nothing happened on his end.

Now back to the real topic: why did you go from agreeing to box Bundy in a neutral location to backing out and trying to opt for a "audio battle" to settle the score? If you're scared, just man up and admit it. Let's be honest, you look like you haven't been in direct contact with the sun in years yet alone been in an actual fight once in your life.

roccy called u out, had nothing to do with me...u said u could easily knock roccy out because he had a big jaw and then he called u out. he even pmed u to set up a location after u agreed...u then backed down, claiming u wouldn't waist ur time. had nothing to do with me gary, dont try to pin ur pussiness on me, because it aint guna work on this one. 2nd, u know damn well what happened in pasedena...i went to park the truck and u booked it... called ur cell a thousand times as soon as u booked it, and u ignored the calls...30 mins later, u finally picked up and said u fled the area a long time ago and that u weren't down to come back. then u said u were no longer down to box roccy. as for bundy, he said he wants to "fuck my frail ass up"...i said i was down and told him where he can come do it. time, date, place...he's not down because he thinks i will jump him, but i can just as easily jump him at the parking lot of the gym, so this makes no sense...again, more shenanigans and fake tough acts from u and ur online butt buddies...u might be the king of twistin shit, but the truth always prevails, u tiny ass armenian white boy.

after seein u that day, i'm also willing to bet that uv never been in a real fight, and at the slight chance that u were, it had  2 have beenwith one of ur lil asian med-school buddies. no way ur 5'5'' ass would ever stand up to a real man in a fight.
Make up your mind, Elior. Two years ago you said there were too many cops in the area to fight me when I proved there wasn't a police station in the area. Now you were parking so you could fight me? I walked up to the truck, told you and Lights to go fuck yourselves, you sped off and that's the last I saw of you.

You can write me drawn out essays and make me out to be 4-5 inches shorter than I am. Do what ever you need to do to make yourself less bitter over the fact that you came after my ass and nothing came of it. The fact is this: my story hasn't changed. Yours always does.

read my rhyme, faggot. nothing has changed. i said there was too much polic patroling the school area to park the truck in the middle of the street, twistmeister. and lmao@u walked up to the truck...u BACKED AWAY from the truck, onto the sidewalk. then i went to park the truck, and u were gone...then ur phone was mysteriously off. then u said u werent coming back to fight when u finally picked up 30 mins later. did this not happen?
I wouldn't be so proud of that rhyme if I were you.

But anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and go over the entire thing again. It's all documented in previous threads. The big picture is this: you were too much of a bitch to see me one-on-one. You brought back up. You and/or your back up had more than enough opportunity to get out of the truck and confront me. Instead, we got a bunch of excuses as to why you DIDN'T attack when you saw me (i.e. my supernatural ability to outrun a fucking vehicle, police, etc.)

The fact that you are still bringing this up 2 year later is proof I won and you lost. Get over it and redeem yourself by meeting Bundy. Nobody wants to hear your excuses anymore.

actually, u brought this up, u fairweather faggot...so with your own words, you've just proven that i won and you lost. good job, lil gary.
Okay, Elior. Just like mommy and daddy, I'm gonna let you think you have everything under control.

Your dad employs you, but you pay their bills for them.

You never got out the truck, but I'm the pussy.

You're avoiding Bundy, but you're not scared of him.

It's more than obvious to everyone that you always win and everyone else loses. Is that what you wanted? Want me to make you some chicken soup and buy you Nyquil to?

He works for his dad?? Way to pave your own path Scittles lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #430 on: April 16, 2011, 06:30:36 AM »
ACGRUNDY deleted his account with 30,000 posts AND he used to post under the name "budsmokersonly"  with even more posts.

he is a liar.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #431 on: April 16, 2011, 10:21:08 AM »
Here's what I'll say about that whole Grundy/Scittles situation...

None of us were there. So its hard to say what really happened. Although drivin 8 hours to beat somebodies ass, and only ending up playin ball with them is kinda wack...its still Grundy's word vs Scittles word.  I dont know whether or not Grundy is a liar, a fake, or a phony, but we ALL know that Scittles is. So there's no real reason to just assume what Scittles says is true lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #432 on: April 16, 2011, 12:21:10 PM »

None of us were there. So its hard to say what really happened. Although drivin 8 hours to beat somebodies ass, and only ending up playin ball with them is kinda wack...its still Grundy's word vs Scittles word.  I dont know whether or not Grundy is a liar, a fake, or a phony, but we ALL know that Scittles is. So there's no real reason to just assume what Scittles says is true lol.

Grundy has been a dickhead to me since day 1

NIK is atleast nice to you until you either A-say something bad regarding  Kobe  or B-don't let him rape someone else on trades in your fantasy NBA league  (he'll bug you to death)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 12:23:38 PM by Rondo Power »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #433 on: April 16, 2011, 12:26:13 PM »

None of us were there. So its hard to say what really happened. Although drivin 8 hours to beat somebodies ass, and only ending up playin ball with them is kinda wack...its still Grundy's word vs Scittles word.  I dont know whether or not Grundy is a liar, a fake, or a phony, but we ALL know that Scittles is. So there's no real reason to just assume what Scittles says is true lol.
I think Natalie was there.

And even if NIK was the one to bitch out, it doesn't matter. Grundy drove 8 hours and in the end was cool with just playing basketball to settle the score. :loser:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #434 on: April 16, 2011, 12:29:52 PM »

None of us were there. So its hard to say what really happened. Although drivin 8 hours to beat somebodies ass, and only ending up playin ball with them is kinda wack...its still Grundy's word vs Scittles word.  I dont know whether or not Grundy is a liar, a fake, or a phony, but we ALL know that Scittles is. So there's no real reason to just assume what Scittles says is true lol.
I think Natalie was there.

And even if NIK was the one to bitch out, it doesn't matter. Grundy drove 8 hours and in the end was cool with just playing basketball to settle the score. :loser:

yep.   NIK deserves some sort of credit for not driving 8 hours nor did he get a blowjobfrom a guy for a girl he met online.  NIK is only the 3rd biggest homo in dubcc history.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 12:31:39 PM by Rondo Power »