Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37402 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #435 on: April 16, 2011, 12:35:55 PM »
I think Natalie was there.
Yeah, he brought his hooker/girlfriend with him so in case a fight did break out, she could call up Woodland Hills' finest and have Grundy arrested.

You don't bring a bitch to man up and handle shit, but then again when your bitch is the size of a linebacker I guess it comes in handy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #436 on: April 16, 2011, 12:43:57 PM »
Here's what I'll say about that whole Grundy/Scittles situation...

None of us were there. So its hard to say what really happened. Although drivin 8 hours to beat somebodies ass, and only ending up playin ball with them is kinda wack...its still Grundy's word vs Scittles word.  I dont know whether or not Grundy is a liar, a fake, or a phony, but we ALL know that Scittles is. So there's no real reason to just assume what Scittles says is true lol.

And even if NIK was the one to bitch out, it doesn't matter. Grundy drove 8 hours and in the end was cool with just playing basketball to settle the score. :loser:

lame...no doubt. And yeah I heard Natalie was there too. Her word is about as good as NIK's.

What I'm saying is...check this scenario...

Grundy drives 8 hours to beat NIKs ass.
He gets there, and its NIK...and Jabba waiting for him
He is told (by NIK or Jabba) that if he tries anything she's callin the cops
NIK proposes they just play ball to settle it

I'm not sayin thats what happened. But its very different than if Grundy drove down, saw NIK and decided to just not too anything out of bein a bitch. You know? And who do you believe? Either one could be lyin. But Scittles has been caught in a million lies and been exposed as a fake and a phony on so many occasions.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #437 on: April 16, 2011, 12:55:49 PM »

None of us were there. So its hard to say what really happened. Although drivin 8 hours to beat somebodies ass, and only ending up playin ball with them is kinda wack...its still Grundy's word vs Scittles word.  I dont know whether or not Grundy is a liar, a fake, or a phony, but we ALL know that Scittles is. So there's no real reason to just assume what Scittles says is true lol.

And even if NIK was the one to bitch out, it doesn't matter. Grundy drove 8 hours and in the end was cool with just playing basketball to settle the score. :loser:

lame...no doubt. And yeah I heard Natalie was there too. Her word is about as good as NIK's.

I'm not sayin thats what happened. But its very different than if Grundy drove down, saw NIK and decided to just not too anything out of bein a bitch. You know? And who do you believe? Either one could be lyin. But Scittles has been caught in a million lies and been exposed as a fake and a phony on so many occasions.
Grundy is probably one of the people that dubcc as less respect for than NIK. As for what you said, that's true, but what about the non-fight between NIK and Sikotic? Eveyone just automatically believed Sik, but whose to say what really happened? Sikotic is more credible, but they both took a loss that day by not throwing down.

Sikotic™

« Reply #438 on: April 16, 2011, 12:59:51 PM »
I didn't lose shit. He came to my job with his homie and did the same thing he does on Dubcc: talk.

Meanwhile I got paid.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #439 on: April 16, 2011, 01:26:58 PM »

Grundy is probably one of the people that dubcc as less respect for than NIK. As for what you said, that's true, but what about the non-fight between NIK and Sikotic? Eveyone just automatically believed Sik, but whose to say what really happened? Sikotic is more credible, but they both took a loss that day by not throwing down.

Sik is more credible than Grundy, and definitely more than Scittles. But you have two different people saying the same shit about NIK. And again, Im not saying what happened on EITHER occassion. Im just saying, if Im listenin to a known liar and phony explain his side against someone else..i might be more likely to believe the other guy.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #440 on: April 16, 2011, 02:27:17 PM »
i challange u to a rap audio battle...we both make a track and post it and have dubcc vote for which is better. or are u scared of that too, fat boy?
So this is the third time you've tucked your rat tail between your legs and backed out of a fight. Why do you even waste your time living?

LOL...arent u the one who used the "i gave u the time and place where i'd be" excuse when roccy wanted to box u at a gym? u said u weren't wasting ur time on us, so u would just wait for us to show up at ur location...and now that the script has flipped, ur rinding bundys retarded ass nuts and siding with him. nice job, u fake, fickle ass faggot.
Why the fuck would I wanna box Roccy int he first place. One: Why were you pushing Roccy to fight in your honor? Did Shlomo not teach you anything about being a man and standing up for yourself? Two: after the stunt you pulled in Pasadena where you drove up to me and neither you or Lights would get out of the truck, why would I waste my time organizing a boxing match? I told Roccy if he was serious that HE would have to organize it. Nothing happened on his end.

Now back to the real topic: why did you go from agreeing to box Bundy in a neutral location to backing out and trying to opt for a "audio battle" to settle the score? If you're scared, just man up and admit it. Let's be honest, you look like you haven't been in direct contact with the sun in years yet alone been in an actual fight once in your life.

roccy called u out, had nothing to do with me...u said u could easily knock roccy out because he had a big jaw and then he called u out. he even pmed u to set up a location after u agreed...u then backed down, claiming u wouldn't waist ur time. had nothing to do with me gary, dont try to pin ur pussiness on me, because it aint guna work on this one. 2nd, u know damn well what happened in pasedena...i went to park the truck and u booked it... called ur cell a thousand times as soon as u booked it, and u ignored the calls...30 mins later, u finally picked up and said u fled the area a long time ago and that u weren't down to come back. then u said u were no longer down to box roccy. as for bundy, he said he wants to "fuck my frail ass up"...i said i was down and told him where he can come do it. time, date, place...he's not down because he thinks i will jump him, but i can just as easily jump him at the parking lot of the gym, so this makes no sense...again, more shenanigans and fake tough acts from u and ur online butt buddies...u might be the king of twistin shit, but the truth always prevails, u tiny ass armenian white boy.

after seein u that day, i'm also willing to bet that uv never been in a real fight, and at the slight chance that u were, it had  2 have beenwith one of ur lil asian med-school buddies. no way ur 5'5'' ass would ever stand up to a real man in a fight.
Make up your mind, Elior. Two years ago you said there were too many cops in the area to fight me when I proved there wasn't a police station in the area. Now you were parking so you could fight me? I walked up to the truck, told you and Lights to go fuck yourselves, you sped off and that's the last I saw of you.

You can write me drawn out essays and make me out to be 4-5 inches shorter than I am. Do what ever you need to do to make yourself less bitter over the fact that you came after my ass and nothing came of it. The fact is this: my story hasn't changed. Yours always does.

read my rhyme, faggot. nothing has changed. i said there was too much polic patroling the school area to park the truck in the middle of the street, twistmeister. and lmao@u walked up to the truck...u BACKED AWAY from the truck, onto the sidewalk. then i went to park the truck, and u were gone...then ur phone was mysteriously off. then u said u werent coming back to fight when u finally picked up 30 mins later. did this not happen?
I wouldn't be so proud of that rhyme if I were you.

But anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and go over the entire thing again. It's all documented in previous threads. The big picture is this: you were too much of a bitch to see me one-on-one. You brought back up. You and/or your back up had more than enough opportunity to get out of the truck and confront me. Instead, we got a bunch of excuses as to why you DIDN'T attack when you saw me (i.e. my supernatural ability to outrun a fucking vehicle, police, etc.)

The fact that you are still bringing this up 2 year later is proof I won and you lost. Get over it and redeem yourself by meeting Bundy. Nobody wants to hear your excuses anymore.

actually, u brought this up, u fairweather faggot...so with your own words, you've just proven that i won and you lost. good job, lil gary.
Okay, Elior. Just like mommy and daddy, I'm gonna let you think you have everything under control.

Your dad employs you, but you pay their bills for them.

You never got out the truck, but I'm the pussy.

You're avoiding Bundy, but you're not scared of him.

It's more than obvious to everyone that you always win and everyone else loses. Is that what you wanted? Want me to make you some chicken soup and buy you Nyquil to?

see how everything u say is a lie? every lie u have to make up to get at me, in turn goes against u.

1.i'm not employeed by my dad

2.you booked it for ur life and avoided calls the day i was in pasadena.

3.i told bundy where he can come see me, which is the exact opposite of avoiding.

honestly, though, having to explain this to a fruity guy like urself makes me even lower...arguing with losers and homos such as yourself is pretty pathetic and i really dont like lowerin myself, so ima stop stoopin to ur level and replying to your senseless nutridin. have fun suckin cock, u faggot.

« Reply #441 on: April 16, 2011, 02:33:38 PM »
i challange u to a rap audio battle...we both make a track and post it and have dubcc vote for which is better. or are u scared of that too, fat boy?
So this is the third time you've tucked your rat tail between your legs and backed out of a fight. Why do you even waste your time living?

LOL...arent u the one who used the "i gave u the time and place where i'd be" excuse when roccy wanted to box u at a gym? u said u weren't wasting ur time on us, so u would just wait for us to show up at ur location...and now that the script has flipped, ur rinding bundys retarded ass nuts and siding with him. nice job, u fake, fickle ass faggot.
Why the fuck would I wanna box Roccy int he first place. One: Why were you pushing Roccy to fight in your honor? Did Shlomo not teach you anything about being a man and standing up for yourself? Two: after the stunt you pulled in Pasadena where you drove up to me and neither you or Lights would get out of the truck, why would I waste my time organizing a boxing match? I told Roccy if he was serious that HE would have to organize it. Nothing happened on his end.

Now back to the real topic: why did you go from agreeing to box Bundy in a neutral location to backing out and trying to opt for a "audio battle" to settle the score? If you're scared, just man up and admit it. Let's be honest, you look like you haven't been in direct contact with the sun in years yet alone been in an actual fight once in your life.

roccy called u out, had nothing to do with me...u said u could easily knock roccy out because he had a big jaw and then he called u out. he even pmed u to set up a location after u agreed...u then backed down, claiming u wouldn't waist ur time. had nothing to do with me gary, dont try to pin ur pussiness on me, because it aint guna work on this one. 2nd, u know damn well what happened in pasedena...i went to park the truck and u booked it... called ur cell a thousand times as soon as u booked it, and u ignored the calls...30 mins later, u finally picked up and said u fled the area a long time ago and that u weren't down to come back. then u said u were no longer down to box roccy. as for bundy, he said he wants to "fuck my frail ass up"...i said i was down and told him where he can come do it. time, date, place...he's not down because he thinks i will jump him, but i can just as easily jump him at the parking lot of the gym, so this makes no sense...again, more shenanigans and fake tough acts from u and ur online butt buddies...u might be the king of twistin shit, but the truth always prevails, u tiny ass armenian white boy.

after seein u that day, i'm also willing to bet that uv never been in a real fight, and at the slight chance that u were, it had  2 have beenwith one of ur lil asian med-school buddies. no way ur 5'5'' ass would ever stand up to a real man in a fight.
Make up your mind, Elior. Two years ago you said there were too many cops in the area to fight me when I proved there wasn't a police station in the area. Now you were parking so you could fight me? I walked up to the truck, told you and Lights to go fuck yourselves, you sped off and that's the last I saw of you.

You can write me drawn out essays and make me out to be 4-5 inches shorter than I am. Do what ever you need to do to make yourself less bitter over the fact that you came after my ass and nothing came of it. The fact is this: my story hasn't changed. Yours always does.

read my rhyme, faggot. nothing has changed. i said there was too much polic patroling the school area to park the truck in the middle of the street, twistmeister. and lmao@u walked up to the truck...u BACKED AWAY from the truck, onto the sidewalk. then i went to park the truck, and u were gone...then ur phone was mysteriously off. then u said u werent coming back to fight when u finally picked up 30 mins later. did this not happen?

But anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and go over the entire thing again. It's all documented in previous threads. The big picture is this: you were too much of a bitch to see me one-on-one. You brought back up. You and/or your back up had more than enough opportunity to get out of the truck and confront me. Instead, we got a bunch of excuses as to why you DIDN'T attack when you saw me (i.e. my supernatural ability to outrun a fucking vehicle, police, etc.)

The fact that you are still bringing this up 2 year later is proof I won and you lost. Get over it and redeem yourself by meeting Bundy. Nobody wants to hear your excuses anymore.

actually, u brought this up, u fairweather faggot...so with your own words, you've just proven that i won and you lost. good job, lil gary.
Okay, Elior. Just like mommy and daddy, I'm gonna let you think you have everything under control.

It's more than obvious to everyone that you always win and everyone else loses. Is that what you wanted? Want me to make you some chicken soup and buy you Nyquil to?

see how everything u say is a lie? every lie u have to make up to get at me, in turn goes against u.

3.i told bundy where he can come see me, which is the exact opposite of avoiding.

honestly, though, having to explain this to a fruity guy like urself makes me even lower...arguing with losers and homos such as yourself is pretty pathetic and i really dont like lowerin myself, so ima stop stoopin to ur level and replying to your senseless nutridin. have fun suckin cock, u faggot.

So just take the L and stop arguin

Sccit

« Reply #442 on: April 16, 2011, 03:02:23 PM »
Sikotic is more credible, but they both took a loss that day by not throwing down.

in what way is sikotic more credible? and how can one person be more credible than 2??...dont forget, lights was there to see it all go down and he confirmed sikotics pussiness...so for u 2 say sikotic is more credible would have to mean ur either on sik's nuts or mine...which is it, teddy?

Sccit

« Reply #443 on: April 16, 2011, 03:03:07 PM »

So just take the L and stop arguin

daygo...u only started ridin my nuts when i called u out on havin a small cock cuz ur asian....hmmmmm?

Sikotic™

« Reply #444 on: April 16, 2011, 03:06:49 PM »
I called you back, man. It went straight to your voicemail, which was full so i couldn't of even left you a message. Then you or someone called me back (the person wouldn't give their identity) and kept screaming that I'm a nigger and you're gonna fuck my mother, etc. Whatever though, it's all good.

I told you a while back that I am over the entire situation and if I ever crossed paths with you again I wouldn't even be upset. I don't let people on the internet anger me to the point where I wanna come after them like you. Then again, my personal life is in no way connected to Dubcc like you.

I mean let's be real here: you claim you don't give a fuck about people's opinions on you and we're all beneath you, but you continually feel the need to defend your honor. You do it because you care more about your image on Dubcc than anyone else. If you didn't care, you wouldn't feel the need to do this. I'm just on here because i luv 2c u suffer and I know how personal it is to you. it entertains me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #445 on: April 16, 2011, 03:12:31 PM »
I called you back, man. It went straight to your voicemail, which was full so i couldn't of even left you a message. Then you or someone called me back (the person wouldn't give their identity) and kept screaming that I'm a nigger and you're gonna fuck my mother, etc. Whatever though, it's all good.

I told you a while back that I am over the entire situation and if I ever crossed paths with you again I wouldn't even be upset. I don't let people on the internet anger me to the point where I wanna come after them like you. Then again, my personal life is in no way connected to Dubcc like you.

I mean let's be real here: you claim you don't give a fuck about people's opinions on you and we're all beneath you, but you continually feel the need to defend your honor. You do it because you care more about your image on Dubcc than anyone else. If you didn't care, you wouldn't feel the need to do this. I'm just on here because i luv 2c u suffer and I know how personal it is to you. it entertains me.

lmao...why u lyin. u just changed ur story. last time u said u left ur phone in ur car, so u couldnt pick up. but that doesnt explain why u only called back 30 mins later, when u were way out of pasadena.

as far as me defending any honor, that's what makes me feel dumb...having to defend my honor against fruity fucks like urself. but i dont really see it as defending my honor, i'm simply refuting all the lies you and my groupies have fabricated about me so that u guys can all have gayass group "lulz" with eachother in chatrooms and other message boards created by open homosexuals.......whackass shit, sik. u were way above this in ur og days of the dub, before groupies took over.

Sikotic™

« Reply #446 on: April 16, 2011, 03:27:58 PM »

lmao...why u lyin. u just changed ur story. last time u said u left ur phone in ur car, so u couldnt pick up. but that doesnt explain why u only called back 30 mins later, when u were way out of pasadena.

as far as me defending any honor, that's what makes me feel dumb...having to defend my honor against fruity fucks like urself. but i dont really see it as defending my honor, i'm simply refuting all the lies you and my groupies have fabricated about me so that u guys can all have gayass group "lulz" with eachother in chatrooms and other message boards created by open homosexuals.......whackass shit, sik. u were way above this in ur og days of the dub, before groupies took over.
I never said i didn't leave my phone in my car. I always did during work. And I called you back way before 30 minutes. You're focusing and over analyzing shit which proves my point about you.

I know your type. I met you on good terms before all this shit went down and you were this shy dude who hardly said a word. I talked to your girl more than you while you just kept to yourself. You scream insecurity and anyone can pick it up within 30 seconds of meeting you. You're one of those quiet dudes who vent on the internet where you can put up the tough guy act and possibly get away with it. That's the only reason why you come on here and brag about looking like Kobe, how you're almost rich, how you only fuck dimes, etc. and as soon as someone questions it you take it to heart and defend it to the death. Nobody is a groupie of anybody, man. It's just everyone sees through the act.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #447 on: April 16, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »

I never said i didn't leave my phone in my car. I always did during work. And I called you back way before 30 minutes. You're focusing and over analyzing shit which proves my point about you.

I know your type. I met you on good terms before all this shit went down and you were this shy dude who hardly said a word. I talked to your girl more than you while you just kept to yourself. You scream insecurity and anyone can pick it up within 30 seconds of meeting you. You're one of those quiet dudes who vent on the internet where you can put up the tough guy act and possibly get away with it. That's the only reason why you come on here and brag about looking like Kobe, how you're almost rich, how you only fuck dimes, etc. and as soon as someone questions it you take it to heart and defend it to the death. Nobody is a groupie of anybody, man. It's just everyone sees through the act.

what did u expect, for us to chat it up at a dpg concert? i was fucked up and u were standin there with doggy lookin all geeked to be there, so i just walked away after bumpin fists and what not. lol..when i saw u that first time, i just expected more... literally. i was kinda shocked, like "THATS sikotioc?" i didnt wana say nothin like that... but come on, sik,  u were smaller than the homie doggy, who is pretty small himself...and even doggy will admit i can beat his ass. but thats not the point...i had nothin against u up until the point u opened ur mouth and started talkin shit about me and joined forces with the groupies who started this whole nutriding extravaganza n u know it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #448 on: April 16, 2011, 03:46:52 PM »
NIK was thizzing out with men in pinkshirts
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #449 on: April 16, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »
NIK was thizzing out with men in pinkshirts

if u knew anythin bout the history of this site, ud know sikotic was at one point notorious for wearin pink shirts.

bad choice of diss.