Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37044 times)

Tan Ban Whiner

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #465 on: April 17, 2011, 11:59:29 AM »
AIDSGRUNDY  typed his whole life story out and ya'll didn't even flinch lmaoz

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #466 on: April 17, 2011, 01:03:54 PM »
And I still don't get why NIK wanted Sikotic to hop in the truck. 

NIK please clarify this. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #467 on: April 17, 2011, 01:51:01 PM »
i challange u to a rap audio battle...we both make a track and post it and have dubcc vote for which is better. or are u scared of that too, fat boy?
So this is the third time you've tucked your rat tail between your legs and backed out of a fight. Why do you even waste your time living?

LOL...arent u the one who used the "i gave u the time and place where i'd be" excuse when roccy wanted to box u at a gym? u said u weren't wasting ur time on us, so u would just wait for us to show up at ur location...and now that the script has flipped, ur rinding bundys retarded ass nuts and siding with him. nice job, u fake, fickle ass faggot.
Why the fuck would I wanna box Roccy int he first place. One: Why were you pushing Roccy to fight in your honor? Did Shlomo not teach you anything about being a man and standing up for yourself? Two: after the stunt you pulled in Pasadena where you drove up to me and neither you or Lights would get out of the truck, why would I waste my time organizing a boxing match? I told Roccy if he was serious that HE would have to organize it. Nothing happened on his end.

Now back to the real topic: why did you go from agreeing to box Bundy in a neutral location to backing out and trying to opt for a "audio battle" to settle the score? If you're scared, just man up and admit it. Let's be honest, you look like you haven't been in direct contact with the sun in years yet alone been in an actual fight once in your life.

roccy called u out, had nothing to do with me...u said u could easily knock roccy out because he had a big jaw and then he called u out. he even pmed u to set up a location after u agreed...u then backed down, claiming u wouldn't waist ur time. had nothing to do with me gary, dont try to pin ur pussiness on me, because it aint guna work on this one. 2nd, u know damn well what happened in pasedena...i went to park the truck and u booked it... called ur cell a thousand times as soon as u booked it, and u ignored the calls...30 mins later, u finally picked up and said u fled the area a long time ago and that u weren't down to come back. then u said u were no longer down to box roccy. as for bundy, he said he wants to "fuck my frail ass up"...i said i was down and told him where he can come do it. time, date, place...he's not down because he thinks i will jump him, but i can just as easily jump him at the parking lot of the gym, so this makes no sense...again, more shenanigans and fake tough acts from u and ur online butt buddies...u might be the king of twistin shit, but the truth always prevails, u tiny ass armenian white boy.

after seein u that day, i'm also willing to bet that uv never been in a real fight, and at the slight chance that u were, it had  2 have beenwith one of ur lil asian med-school buddies. no way ur 5'5'' ass would ever stand up to a real man in a fight.
Make up your mind, Elior. Two years ago you said there were too many cops in the area to fight me when I proved there wasn't a police station in the area. Now you were parking so you could fight me? I walked up to the truck, told you and Lights to go fuck yourselves, you sped off and that's the last I saw of you.

You can write me drawn out essays and make me out to be 4-5 inches shorter than I am. Do what ever you need to do to make yourself less bitter over the fact that you came after my ass and nothing came of it. The fact is this: my story hasn't changed. Yours always does.

read my rhyme, faggot. nothing has changed. i said there was too much polic patroling the school area to park the truck in the middle of the street, twistmeister. and lmao@u walked up to the truck...u BACKED AWAY from the truck, onto the sidewalk. then i went to park the truck, and u were gone...then ur phone was mysteriously off. then u said u werent coming back to fight when u finally picked up 30 mins later. did this not happen?
I wouldn't be so proud of that rhyme if I were you.

But anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and go over the entire thing again. It's all documented in previous threads. The big picture is this: you were too much of a bitch to see me one-on-one. You brought back up. You and/or your back up had more than enough opportunity to get out of the truck and confront me. Instead, we got a bunch of excuses as to why you DIDN'T attack when you saw me (i.e. my supernatural ability to outrun a fucking vehicle, police, etc.)

The fact that you are still bringing this up 2 year later is proof I won and you lost. Get over it and redeem yourself by meeting Bundy. Nobody wants to hear your excuses anymore.

actually, u brought this up, u fairweather faggot...so with your own words, you've just proven that i won and you lost. good job, lil gary.
Okay, Elior. Just like mommy and daddy, I'm gonna let you think you have everything under control.

Your dad employs you, but you pay their bills for them.

You never got out the truck, but I'm the pussy.

You're avoiding Bundy, but you're not scared of him.

It's more than obvious to everyone that you always win and everyone else loses. Is that what you wanted? Want me to make you some chicken soup and buy you Nyquil to?

see how everything u say is a lie? every lie u have to make up to get at me, in turn goes against u.

1.i'm not employeed by my dad

2.you booked it for ur life and avoided calls the day i was in pasadena.

3.i told bundy where he can come see me, which is the exact opposite of avoiding.

honestly, though, having to explain this to a fruity guy like urself makes me even lower...arguing with losers and homos such as yourself is pretty pathetic and i really dont like lowerin myself, so ima stop stoopin to ur level and replying to your senseless nutridin. have fun suckin cock, u faggot.

So just take the L and stop arguin

daygo...u only started ridin my nuts when i called u out on havin a small cock cuz ur asian....hmmmmm?

Like I said, that angle aint workin for u too well....but keep it up bitch. The more you argue, the more you look like a fuckin pussy lol. Grundy came to see u, you challenge him to a basketball game. You AND your pussy ass homeboy ran across Sikotic, and didnt do shit. And now Bundy is challengin you to a fair one, and youre still too pussy. Face it, youre a spoiled Woodland Hills coward. You say you wanna meet up, but dont want the police involved...then go fight Bundy in the ring. The shit'll be fair. Bottom line is, you WANT a way out. You want the police around you scared ass bitch. I invited you and your punkass homeboys down to SD to come see me. And dont even trip homie, we can meet up in a park like you like. But not no suburb ass park where the police show up when a stranger is in the neighborhood. We can meet where they wont call the police. Since youre so G that you dont want the em involved. Come find out how fake I am homeboy.

You got muhafuckas on this board dissin the SHIT outta yo moms, and youre still too pussy to meet up with em. Embarrassing.

asian faggot, it's getting quite obvious that out of all my groupies, you take this whole "NIK hating" shit the most serious. i mean, i know a lot of people on this site are obsessed with me and what not, but i've always got the feelin from the way u speak that i have gotten to u the most, more than anyone else...u have somewhat of a passion behind your hatred for me, which is concerning, because it really did happen after i said asians have smaller dicks.

btw...pretty stupid of u to act like there are more cops patrolling parks in the suburbs than in the hood, blood.

When did I say there are more cops patrolling parks in the suburbs? When they see a skinny, rich, white kid gettin his ass beat...they will respond in a heartbeat. But youre so G, you dont want cops around remember?

As for me, I cant stand lil fake bitches that talk shit, but are too pussy to even take a fair fight in a boxing ring with some dude you say is a "faggot". Are you too stupid to see that everybody looks at you the SAME way? Nobody is THAT fuckin dumb, to think that its EVERYONE else who's wrong. Its you dummy! Youre supposed to be a fuckin man by now. So grow the fuck up. Look at yourself. Youre a goddamn loser, period. You have had shit handed to you your whole life, and still aint shit. You could at least save some sorta face and fight Bundy (since youre sucha tough guy). Even if he beats your ass, its better then bein the coward you are now. Like I said, the whole board is tearin yo moms to shreds. But youre even too pussy to do somethin about THAT shit. Youre pathetic homeboy. Its probably best you just stay yo ass in Woodland Hills.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #468 on: April 17, 2011, 01:54:29 PM »
lol that is very true

NIK has no honor tho
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #469 on: April 17, 2011, 05:01:36 PM »
but i am only not credible to the people who love my nuts on here, do u understand? i have never been exposed for anything...the worst thing yall could say was that i "beat" floydness (which was made up), that my mom looks good, that I pussied out of fights (when I've given my exact location to people who wanted 2 c me), that 2 people are scared of 1 (instead of the logical 1 being scared of 2)....u see, it's just those sorta nutriding comments that make u my most bitter hater on this whole site, daygo. u need 2 lay low, 4real.

what's so hard to understand? The majority of this board respects Sikotic as a poster and they also think you are a massive douche. And LIGHTS was just a clown who rode for you in every thread. It's pretty obvious who's more credible.

Even ignoring credibility, the facts are that you went to confront Sikotic when he gave you a location. How it went down is that you tried to get him to hop in a truck with you and your retard friend. He did the sane thing and refused and you drove off. Even looking at the facts you take the L.

LMFAO. Only nerds talks about credibility ON THE INTERNET :D

exactly

Sccit

« Reply #470 on: April 17, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »
i challange u to a rap audio battle...we both make a track and post it and have dubcc vote for which is better. or are u scared of that too, fat boy?
So this is the third time you've tucked your rat tail between your legs and backed out of a fight. Why do you even waste your time living?

LOL...arent u the one who used the "i gave u the time and place where i'd be" excuse when roccy wanted to box u at a gym? u said u weren't wasting ur time on us, so u would just wait for us to show up at ur location...and now that the script has flipped, ur rinding bundys retarded ass nuts and siding with him. nice job, u fake, fickle ass faggot.
Why the fuck would I wanna box Roccy int he first place. One: Why were you pushing Roccy to fight in your honor? Did Shlomo not teach you anything about being a man and standing up for yourself? Two: after the stunt you pulled in Pasadena where you drove up to me and neither you or Lights would get out of the truck, why would I waste my time organizing a boxing match? I told Roccy if he was serious that HE would have to organize it. Nothing happened on his end.

Now back to the real topic: why did you go from agreeing to box Bundy in a neutral location to backing out and trying to opt for a "audio battle" to settle the score? If you're scared, just man up and admit it. Let's be honest, you look like you haven't been in direct contact with the sun in years yet alone been in an actual fight once in your life.

roccy called u out, had nothing to do with me...u said u could easily knock roccy out because he had a big jaw and then he called u out. he even pmed u to set up a location after u agreed...u then backed down, claiming u wouldn't waist ur time. had nothing to do with me gary, dont try to pin ur pussiness on me, because it aint guna work on this one. 2nd, u know damn well what happened in pasedena...i went to park the truck and u booked it... called ur cell a thousand times as soon as u booked it, and u ignored the calls...30 mins later, u finally picked up and said u fled the area a long time ago and that u weren't down to come back. then u said u were no longer down to box roccy. as for bundy, he said he wants to "fuck my frail ass up"...i said i was down and told him where he can come do it. time, date, place...he's not down because he thinks i will jump him, but i can just as easily jump him at the parking lot of the gym, so this makes no sense...again, more shenanigans and fake tough acts from u and ur online butt buddies...u might be the king of twistin shit, but the truth always prevails, u tiny ass armenian white boy.

after seein u that day, i'm also willing to bet that uv never been in a real fight, and at the slight chance that u were, it had  2 have beenwith one of ur lil asian med-school buddies. no way ur 5'5'' ass would ever stand up to a real man in a fight.
Make up your mind, Elior. Two years ago you said there were too many cops in the area to fight me when I proved there wasn't a police station in the area. Now you were parking so you could fight me? I walked up to the truck, told you and Lights to go fuck yourselves, you sped off and that's the last I saw of you.

You can write me drawn out essays and make me out to be 4-5 inches shorter than I am. Do what ever you need to do to make yourself less bitter over the fact that you came after my ass and nothing came of it. The fact is this: my story hasn't changed. Yours always does.

read my rhyme, faggot. nothing has changed. i said there was too much polic patroling the school area to park the truck in the middle of the street, twistmeister. and lmao@u walked up to the truck...u BACKED AWAY from the truck, onto the sidewalk. then i went to park the truck, and u were gone...then ur phone was mysteriously off. then u said u werent coming back to fight when u finally picked up 30 mins later. did this not happen?

But anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and go over the entire thing again. It's all documented in previous threads. The big picture is this: you were too much of a bitch to see me one-on-one. You brought back up. You and/or your back up had more than enough opportunity to get out of the truck and confront me. Instead, we got a bunch of excuses as to why you DIDN'T attack when you saw me (i.e. my supernatural ability to outrun a fucking vehicle, police, etc.)

The fact that you are still bringing this up 2 year later is proof I won and you lost. Get over it and redeem yourself by meeting Bundy. Nobody wants to hear your excuses anymore.

actually, u brought this up, u fairweather faggot...so with your own words, you've just proven that i won and you lost. good job, lil gary.
Okay, Elior. Just like mommy and daddy, I'm gonna let you think you have everything under control.

It's more than obvious to everyone that you always win and everyone else loses. Is that what you wanted? Want me to make you some chicken soup and buy you Nyquil to?

see how everything u say is a lie? every lie u have to make up to get at me, in turn goes against u.

3.i told bundy where he can come see me, which is the exact opposite of avoiding.

honestly, though, having to explain this to a fruity guy like urself makes me even lower...arguing with losers and homos such as yourself is pretty pathetic and i really dont like lowerin myself, so ima stop stoopin to ur level and replying to your senseless nutridin. have fun suckin cock, u faggot.

daygo...u only started ridin my nuts when i called u out on havin a small cock cuz ur asian....hmmmmm?

Like I said, that angle aint workin for u too well....but keep it up bitch. The more you argue, the more you look like a fuckin pussy lol. Grundy came to see u, you challenge him to a basketball game. You AND your pussy ass homeboy ran across Sikotic, and didnt do shit. And now Bundy is challengin you to a fair one, and youre still too pussy. Face it, youre a spoiled Woodland Hills coward. You say you wanna meet up, but dont want the police involved...then go fight Bundy in the ring. The shit'll be fair. Bottom line is, you WANT a way out. You want the police around you scared ass bitch. I invited you and your punkass homeboys down to SD to come see me. And dont even trip homie, we can meet up in a park like you like. But not no suburb ass park where the police show up when a stranger is in the neighborhood. We can meet where they wont call the police. Since youre so G that you dont want the em involved. Come find out how fake I am homeboy.

You got muhafuckas on this board dissin the SHIT outta yo moms, and youre still too pussy to meet up with em. Embarrassing.

asian faggot, it's getting quite obvious that out of all my groupies, you take this whole "NIK hating" shit the most serious. i mean, i know a lot of people on this site are obsessed with me and what not, but i've always got the feelin from the way u speak that i have gotten to u the most, more than anyone else...u have somewhat of a passion behind your hatred for me, which is concerning, because it really did happen after i said asians have smaller dicks.

btw...pretty stupid of u to act like there are more cops patrolling parks in the suburbs than in the hood, blood.

When did I say there are more cops patrolling parks in the suburbs? When they see a skinny, rich, white kid gettin his ass beat...they will respond in a heartbeat. But youre so G, you dont want cops around remember?

As for me, I cant stand lil fake bitches that talk shit, but are too pussy to even take a fair fight in a boxing ring with some dude you say is a "faggot". Are you too stupid to see that everybody looks at you the SAME way? Nobody is THAT fuckin dumb, to think that its EVERYONE else who's wrong. Its you dummy! Youre supposed to be a fuckin man by now. So grow the fuck up. Look at yourself. Youre a goddamn loser, period. You have had shit handed to you your whole life, and still aint shit. You could at least save some sorta face and fight Bundy (since youre sucha tough guy). Even if he beats your ass, its better then bein the coward you are now. Like I said, the whole board is tearin yo moms to shreds. But youre even too pussy to do somethin about THAT shit. Youre pathetic homeboy. Its probably best you just stay yo ass in Woodland Hills.

you're a small asian dude who used to front about bein a blood...STOP TALKIN ABOUT LIL FAKE BITCHES. Not only am I realer than you, I'm also bigger than you, so please dont use the word "lil" when you're of the smallest race in the world. I've also never had shit "handed to me my whole life" anymore so than a sikotic or a bundy, so for u to call me a loser is baseless and has no merit...it simply exists as a form of nutriding because i once said asians have small dicks. let it go, dicklicker. i would fuck u and bundy up at the same time.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #471 on: April 17, 2011, 05:11:01 PM »
Hoodland Wills isn't gangsta
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #472 on: April 17, 2011, 05:11:43 PM »

NIK please clarify this. 

i had to stop the truck in the middle of the street to confront him...i told him that we should go throw down out the window of my truck...he backed off and said he's not comin...i went to go park my truck and he booked it and avoided phone calls until he was out of town.

how hard is this to understand?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #473 on: April 17, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »

NIK please clarify this. 

i had to stop the truck in the middle of the street to confront him...i told him that we should go throw down out the window of my truck...he backed off and said he's not comin...i went to go park my truck and he booked it and avoided phone calls until he was out of town.

how hard is this to understand?

LMAO what a faggot....so u got something else in trhe truck with a weapon to shank him??

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #474 on: April 17, 2011, 05:37:37 PM »

you're a small asian dude who used to front about bein a blood...STOP TALKIN ABOUT LIL FAKE BITCHES. Not only am I realer than you, I'm also bigger than you, so please dont use the word "lil" when you're of the smallest race in the world. I've also never had shit "handed to me my whole life" anymore so than a sikotic or a bundy, so for u to call me a loser is baseless and has no merit...it simply exists as a form of nutriding because i once said asians have small dicks. let it go, dicklicker. i would fuck u and bundy up at the same time.

Like I told u Scittles, youre welcome to come see me homeboy. Anytime, if u wanna see how fake I am. Get your facts strait dummy. I never once fronted about bein a Blood. Did I claim any set on here? No. Never. Youre just sucha lil suburb geek that you cant imagine anyone ever growin up around, and dealin with any real gangsta shit. Its only in the movies to you. You couldnt do SHIT to me, and probably not Bundy either. Youre a scrawny nerd. Only in your world does that make somebody tough. Keep sittin back like a lil pussy and let these muthafuckas talk shit about your mom. I bet she would defend herself better than your bitchass does.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #475 on: April 17, 2011, 05:53:31 PM »
Scittles is invited to see me in New England too

but he too pussy to come

Sccit

« Reply #476 on: April 17, 2011, 06:29:12 PM »

Like I told u Scittles, youre welcome to come see me homeboy. Anytime, if u wanna see how fake I am. Get your facts strait dummy. I never once fronted about bein a Blood. Did I claim any set on here? No. Never. Youre just sucha lil suburb geek that you cant imagine anyone ever growin up around, and dealin with any real gangsta shit. Its only in the movies to you. You couldnt do SHIT to me, and probably not Bundy either. Youre a scrawny nerd. Only in your world does that make somebody tough. Keep sittin back like a lil pussy and let these muthafuckas talk shit about your mom. I bet she would defend herself better than your bitchass does.

and youre welcome to come see me out here, since u are the one obsessed with me and not the other way around. and dont front about fakin that blood shit, nutrider, u used to even type with all k's lmao...btw, i get honored when asians and internet geeks call me a nerd. that actually makes me feel even cooler than i am...anyways, either come see me or stop ridin my nuts.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #477 on: April 17, 2011, 07:04:30 PM »
NOBODY IS RIDING YOUR FUCKING NUGGETS YOU FAG

Sccit

« Reply #478 on: April 17, 2011, 07:33:44 PM »

LOL...even ur slow ass knows thats not true

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #479 on: April 17, 2011, 07:34:40 PM »

LOL...even ur slow ass knows thats not true

we just letting u know how much of a bitch u are

u been getting clowned on ducc for 11 years going   - good job