Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37032 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #525 on: April 18, 2011, 05:43:33 PM »
i challange u to a rap audio battle...we both make a track and post it and have dubcc vote for which is better. or are u scared of that too, fat boy?
So this is the third time you've tucked your rat tail between your legs and backed out of a fight. Why do you even waste your time living?

LOL...arent u the one who used the "i gave u the time and place where i'd be" excuse when roccy wanted to box u at a gym? u said u weren't wasting ur time on us, so u would just wait for us to show up at ur location...and now that the script has flipped, ur rinding bundys retarded ass nuts and siding with him. nice job, u fake, fickle ass faggot.
Why the fuck would I wanna box Roccy int he first place. One: Why were you pushing Roccy to fight in your honor? Did Shlomo not teach you anything about being a man and standing up for yourself? Two: after the stunt you pulled in Pasadena where you drove up to me and neither you or Lights would get out of the truck, why would I waste my time organizing a boxing match? I told Roccy if he was serious that HE would have to organize it. Nothing happened on his end.

Now back to the real topic: why did you go from agreeing to box Bundy in a neutral location to backing out and trying to opt for a "audio battle" to settle the score? If you're scared, just man up and admit it. Let's be honest, you look like you haven't been in direct contact with the sun in years yet alone been in an actual fight once in your life.

roccy called u out, had nothing to do with me...u said u could easily knock roccy out because he had a big jaw and then he called u out. he even pmed u to set up a location after u agreed...u then backed down, claiming u wouldn't waist ur time. had nothing to do with me gary, dont try to pin ur pussiness on me, because it aint guna work on this one. 2nd, u know damn well what happened in pasedena...i went to park the truck and u booked it... called ur cell a thousand times as soon as u booked it, and u ignored the calls...30 mins later, u finally picked up and said u fled the area a long time ago and that u weren't down to come back. then u said u were no longer down to box roccy. as for bundy, he said he wants to "fuck my frail ass up"...i said i was down and told him where he can come do it. time, date, place...he's not down because he thinks i will jump him, but i can just as easily jump him at the parking lot of the gym, so this makes no sense...again, more shenanigans and fake tough acts from u and ur online butt buddies...u might be the king of twistin shit, but the truth always prevails, u tiny ass armenian white boy.

after seein u that day, i'm also willing to bet that uv never been in a real fight, and at the slight chance that u were, it had  2 have beenwith one of ur lil asian med-school buddies. no way ur 5'5'' ass would ever stand up to a real man in a fight.
Make up your mind, Elior. Two years ago you said there were too many cops in the area to fight me when I proved there wasn't a police station in the area. Now you were parking so you could fight me? I walked up to the truck, told you and Lights to go fuck yourselves, you sped off and that's the last I saw of you.

You can write me drawn out essays and make me out to be 4-5 inches shorter than I am. Do what ever you need to do to make yourself less bitter over the fact that you came after my ass and nothing came of it. The fact is this: my story hasn't changed. Yours always does.

read my rhyme, faggot. nothing has changed. i said there was too much polic patroling the school area to park the truck in the middle of the street, twistmeister. and lmao@u walked up to the truck...u BACKED AWAY from the truck, onto the sidewalk. then i went to park the truck, and u were gone...then ur phone was mysteriously off. then u said u werent coming back to fight when u finally picked up 30 mins later. did this not happen?
I wouldn't be so proud of that rhyme if I were you.

But anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and go over the entire thing again. It's all documented in previous threads. The big picture is this: you were too much of a bitch to see me one-on-one. You brought back up. You and/or your back up had more than enough opportunity to get out of the truck and confront me. Instead, we got a bunch of excuses as to why you DIDN'T attack when you saw me (i.e. my supernatural ability to outrun a fucking vehicle, police, etc.)

The fact that you are still bringing this up 2 year later is proof I won and you lost. Get over it and redeem yourself by meeting Bundy. Nobody wants to hear your excuses anymore.

actually, u brought this up, u fairweather faggot...so with your own words, you've just proven that i won and you lost. good job, lil gary.
Okay, Elior. Just like mommy and daddy, I'm gonna let you think you have everything under control.

Your dad employs you, but you pay their bills for them.

You never got out the truck, but I'm the pussy.

You're avoiding Bundy, but you're not scared of him.

It's more than obvious to everyone that you always win and everyone else loses. Is that what you wanted? Want me to make you some chicken soup and buy you Nyquil to?

see how everything u say is a lie? every lie u have to make up to get at me, in turn goes against u.

1.i'm not employeed by my dad

2.you booked it for ur life and avoided calls the day i was in pasadena.

3.i told bundy where he can come see me, which is the exact opposite of avoiding.

honestly, though, having to explain this to a fruity guy like urself makes me even lower...arguing with losers and homos such as yourself is pretty pathetic and i really dont like lowerin myself, so ima stop stoopin to ur level and replying to your senseless nutridin. have fun suckin cock, u faggot.

So just take the L and stop arguin

daygo...u only started ridin my nuts when i called u out on havin a small cock cuz ur asian....hmmmmm?

Like I said, that angle aint workin for u too well....but keep it up bitch. The more you argue, the more you look like a fuckin pussy lol. Grundy came to see u, you challenge him to a basketball game. You AND your pussy ass homeboy ran across Sikotic, and didnt do shit. And now Bundy is challengin you to a fair one, and youre still too pussy. Face it, youre a spoiled Woodland Hills coward. You say you wanna meet up, but dont want the police involved...then go fight Bundy in the ring. The shit'll be fair. Bottom line is, you WANT a way out. You want the police around you scared ass bitch. I invited you and your punkass homeboys down to SD to come see me. And dont even trip homie, we can meet up in a park like you like. But not no suburb ass park where the police show up when a stranger is in the neighborhood. We can meet where they wont call the police. Since youre so G that you dont want the em involved. Come find out how fake I am homeboy.

You got muhafuckas on this board dissin the SHIT outta yo moms, and youre still too pussy to meet up with em. Embarrassing.

asian faggot, it's getting quite obvious that out of all my groupies, you take this whole "NIK hating" shit the most serious. i mean, i know a lot of people on this site are obsessed with me and what not, but i've always got the feelin from the way u speak that i have gotten to u the most, more than anyone else...u have somewhat of a passion behind your hatred for me, which is concerning, because it really did happen after i said asians have smaller dicks.

btw...pretty stupid of u to act like there are more cops patrolling parks in the suburbs than in the hood, blood.

When did I say there are more cops patrolling parks in the suburbs? When they see a skinny, rich, white kid gettin his ass beat...they will respond in a heartbeat. But youre so G, you dont want cops around remember?

As for me, I cant stand lil fake bitches that talk shit, but are too pussy to even take a fair fight in a boxing ring with some dude you say is a "faggot". Are you too stupid to see that everybody looks at you the SAME way? Nobody is THAT fuckin dumb, to think that its EVERYONE else who's wrong. Its you dummy! Youre supposed to be a fuckin man by now. So grow the fuck up. Look at yourself. Youre a goddamn loser, period. You have had shit handed to you your whole life, and still aint shit. You could at least save some sorta face and fight Bundy (since youre sucha tough guy). Even if he beats your ass, its better then bein the coward you are now. Like I said, the whole board is tearin yo moms to shreds. But youre even too pussy to do somethin about THAT shit. Youre pathetic homeboy. Its probably best you just stay yo ass in Woodland Hills.

you're a small asian dude who used to front about bein a blood...STOP TALKIN ABOUT LIL FAKE BITCHES. Not only am I realer than you, I'm also bigger than you, so please dont use the word "lil" when you're of the smallest race in the world. I've also never had shit "handed to me my whole life" anymore so than a sikotic or a bundy, so for u to call me a loser is baseless and has no merit...it simply exists as a form of nutriding because i once said asians have small dicks. let it go, dicklicker. i would fuck u and bundy up at the same time.

Like I told u Scittles, youre welcome to come see me homeboy. Anytime, if u wanna see how fake I am. Get your facts strait dummy. I never once fronted about bein a Blood. Did I claim any set on here? No. Never. Youre just sucha lil suburb geek that you cant imagine anyone ever growin up around, and dealin with any real gangsta shit. Its only in the movies to you. You couldnt do SHIT to me, and probably not Bundy either. Youre a scrawny nerd. Only in your world does that make somebody tough. Keep sittin back like a lil pussy and let these muthafuckas talk shit about your mom. I bet she would defend herself better than your bitchass does.

and youre welcome to come see me out here, since u are the one obsessed with me and not the other way around. and dont front about fakin that blood shit, nutrider, u used to even type with all k's lmao...btw, i get honored when asians and internet geeks call me a nerd. that actually makes me feel even cooler than i am...anyways, either come see me or stop ridin my nuts.

You dont understand shit outside of your own lil sheltered neighborhood. You talk with that geekboy suburb slang of yours, cus thats what you grown up around. I grew up around different shit than you. Did I ever say I was put on any set? No. But its what I grew up with, its what I knew. My dudes was Bloods, period. Lincoln....59 niggas. Did I call myself a gangsta? Hell naw. But thats who I rode with . Again, you dont know shit but Woodland Hills...cus Filipino's aint even on the same shit as other Asians dummy. Maybe if you get out from under parents roof u can learn some shit.

As for comin to see you, youre the one with shit to prove. Youre the one who's gettin torn apart on here for bein such a pussy and a fake. EVERYone is sayin the same shit about you. Youre too pussy to fight Bundy. You were too pussy to fight Sikotic. Shit, you were even too pussy to fight Grundy. I dont gotta prove shit to nobody, cus I dont act like a lil bitch on here like you do. So if u wanna prove somethin, you can make the lil trip down here to Daygo. I know youre sucha G, it should be no thing for u. You just wanna meet people in some bullshit park around your way so your lil friends can call the cops the first second shit gets outta hand.

do u know that when u live in sfv, a ten min drive takes u to the hood, idiot? so when i go play ball at reseda park (like i do every day), it is not exactly in the suburbs, flipfag. and you're not the first filipino i know lmao.

as for this whole cop bullshit, come on, small dick, why do u keep usin that lame shit as an excuse? nobody calls the cops lmao...and even if anyone did call the cops, it takes em a long ass time to get to the scene, u can be out of there in the matter of seconds, way before cops get there...but regardless, that is just a dumb excuse you and your pussy counterparts use so that u dont have to come see me. and no, i dont have shit to prove to anyone, cuz yall are a buncha geeks on this site, i've seen it with my own eyes. yall are the ones who hate me and wanna fuck me up, right? so when i give u my exact whereabouts, why not come fuck me up? u have the chance, isn't that what a real muthafucka would do to someone they hate? see yall are the ones who hate me, i have no problem with any of yall, other than the fact that ur nutriding geeks...so if u really wanna come see me, just shut the fuck up n do it. otherwise, stop ridin nuts.

First off, yeah...youre the one with shit to prove. You act like a tough guy but are just a scared lil bitch. Do you ever stop to read all the shit on here? You dont see how foolish you are makin yourself look? Why would I make a trip to the suburbs of LA when Im not the one anybody's callin a pussy? You just know people dont wanna make a fuckin trip just to go beat your ass. Not to mention, u wanna pick the little suburb park to do it in, for safety. If I wanted to waste my team goin to LA to beat your ass...it would be where i chose. But where I chose...you wouldnt step foot in. Especially considerin what you THINK is the hood lol.

And if you know u aint gonna call the cops anyways, accept Bundys challenge and meet up in a boxing ring.

but u guys are fuckin internet geeks who's main form of entertainment in life is getting together with a buncha dudes online and finding "lulz"...WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANY OF YALL? i mean, the title of this thread just goes to show what type of nerds and fags i'm dealin with...one of my main nutriders and the guy who opened dba turned out to be a huge homo......same could very well go for all of u. and i need to prove somethin to yall? lmao for u to think that i need to prove myself because i have a bunch of geeks and homos talkin shit only goes to show where u stand, flipfag...and i'm  not sayin reseda is in the hood, but to say it's the suburbs is just flat out dumb...there are no subrubs where gangs reside and/or the majority of the population is hispanic. sik is just reachin to ride my nuts, because he's never guna get over the embarassment of seein me and dodgin the situation...u'd probably do the same.

Scitt, in life....when a large amount of people think that YOU are full of shit....and YOU think that everyone ELSE is full of shit, guess what....its YOU. Either change shit about yourself, or accept it. You can argue all you want to make yourself feel better. But for YEARS you have been the definition of an internet geek. A kid who's entire life is a message board. You've been on this board what...about a year longer than me. And you have had at least 25,000 more posts than me lol.

And just for your info....get your facts strait. "There are no suburbs where gangs reside"?? LOL. Compton is a suburb of LA dumbass. Your suburb is just full of cupcakes and rich spoiled white kids like yourself. I dont know why you fight that so much. Be proud to be rich spoiled white kid.

if u consider wcc life, then yea....but that is exactly why ur a fuckin nerd. because u consider this website real life and u base ur nutriding off of it.

either way you try n twist it, la is a large city and suburbs are within miles of hoods...so it's not like i've been confined to one sorta lifestyle out where i live like my thousands of nutriders fantasize. la is diverse and due to that, i have probably met more different types of people than u ever will. again, ur a lil asian dude who used to type with all k's. no matter how many people u will find to back u up online, that's what u will always be.

Wrong, YOU consider wcc life. Thats why youve put your whole goddamn life on this site. Youve invited youre real life "friends" to come be part of this site. You've used this site for kissing advice, and your bigtime brush with the law where you sold $10 worth of weed, and all kinds of other gay ass shit. Youre such a pussy in real life that you've had to play out your fantasy on here of being an asshole, cus in real life you would get stomped into the fuckin ground for it. 

How come youre so ashamed of what u are NIK? How come youre not proud to have been brought up with so many luxuries and opportunities handed to you? Instead you fight to try and prove that you didnt have that shit? lol. Is it cus you know you havent made SHIT out of yourself, even with all that shit handed to you? I think thats what it is. Maybe your pops...and definitely your moms, are just ashamed of you. I feel bad for your homeboy. The tough life of a rich jewish kid in Woodland Hills. They should make a documentary on your struggles.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #526 on: April 18, 2011, 05:48:37 PM »
You guys just need to just accept the facts. For almost ten years NIK has said whatever he wanted to on here because he knows he can get away with it. After ten years of looking like the illest pussy ever, you really think he's just going to change up his act? He got threatened twice & all that came out of it was a game of basketball & his bitch-ass rolling car deep on one guy.

Dude finally gets called out & he backs down. There are no excuses. There are no explanations. He's a pussy-ass rich kid bitch who talks the shit he wishes he could in real life; end of story.

We can sit here all day, all night, listen to NIK give "his side of the story", but at the end of the day what I wrote are the facts & any arguments outside of that are you guys just wasting your time.

and u were good friends with an open homo on this site...what does that say about u? u even tried defending him after he did that homo shit lmao.

i never onced pussied out of anythin. i faced acgrundy when he wanted 2 fuck me up, i went to see sikotic when he ran away, and i gave bundy my whereabouts when he wanted 2 fight.......something i guarantee ur bitchass wouldnt do if u had as many groupies as me.

I still am good friends with him. Even if it was the other way around & he gave head, I'd still have more respect for him than you. You've been called out 100 times for being a pussy & you just twist & turn the story to make you sound cool. Tanner admitted to something he could of denied & nobody would of ever known the truth of it.

& LOL, did you just call me a "bitchass" for not physically fighting E-enemies? That's pathetic. Not to mention, all this talk from somebody whose even yet to throw a punch at anyone in his life. Don't bullshit us. If you were the real "fighting type", you would have fucked up (or attempted to) ACGrundy & Sik the moment you saw them. Not these long, drawn out internet stories you have for us of how their all bitches. Also, refrain from claiming you're not a pussy & then admit you rolled up on Sik with other people in the truck; like your boy was just going to stand their & video tape it while you were getting your ass handed to you. ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #527 on: April 18, 2011, 06:12:52 PM »
You guys just need to just accept the facts. For almost ten years NIK has said whatever he wanted to on here because he knows he can get away with it. After ten years of looking like the illest pussy ever, you really think he's just going to change up his act? He got threatened twice & all that came out of it was a game of basketball & his bitch-ass rolling car deep on one guy.

Dude finally gets called out & he backs down. There are no excuses. There are no explanations. He's a pussy-ass rich kid bitch who talks the shit he wishes he could in real life; end of story.

We can sit here all day, all night, listen to NIK give "his side of the story", but at the end of the day what I wrote are the facts & any arguments outside of that are you guys just wasting your time.

and u were good friends with an open homo on this site...what does that say about u? u even tried defending him after he did that homo shit lmao.

i never onced pussied out of anythin. i faced acgrundy when he wanted 2 fuck me up, i went to see sikotic when he ran away, and i gave bundy my whereabouts when he wanted 2 fight.......something i guarantee ur bitchass wouldnt do if u had as many groupies as me.

I still am good friends with him. Even if it was the other way around & he gave head, I'd still have more respect for him than you. You've been called out 100 times for being a pussy & you just twist & turn the story to make you sound cool. Tanner admitted to something he could of denied & nobody would of ever known the truth of it.

& LOL, did you just call me a "bitchass" for not physically fighting E-enemies? That's pathetic. Not to mention, all this talk from somebody whose even yet to throw a punch at anyone in his life. Don't bullshit us. If you were the real "fighting type", you would have fucked up (or attempted to) ACGrundy & Sik the moment you saw them. Not these long, drawn out internet stories you have for us of how their all bitches. Also, refrain from claiming you're not a pussy & then admit you rolled up on Sik with other people in the truck; like your boy was just going to stand their & video tape it while you were getting your ass handed to you. ::)

follow your own advice cham, dont indulge this wigger.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #528 on: April 18, 2011, 06:13:37 PM »

follow your own advice cham, dont indulge this wigger.

Truth.

Sccit

« Reply #529 on: April 18, 2011, 06:25:14 PM »

u being friends with a homo is really not a surprise, but u thinkin it makes it any better because he admits to bein a homo is lmao

i never wanted to fight acgrundy, he wanted to fight me, and i gave him the chance by meeting him face to face. maybe in the mind of someone who befriends open homosexuals, that might be pussy. bundy claims he wanted to beat my ass and i have given him the same oppurtunity, but his excuse is that ill call the cops. as for sikotic, a homo-lover such as urself might take his word over mine, but the fact of the matter is i went to pasedena to go fuck him up and he escaped the ass-beating by runnin away. regardless of who was there, pussies dont roll up on people who talk shit, whether it's 2 shoot them in the face, jump them, or squab one-on-one. do u honestly think ur homo-buddy tanner would ever have the balls to face someone he talked shit to online in real life? he wouldn't, and you wouldn't either. THATS a pussy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #530 on: April 18, 2011, 06:28:40 PM »
^It's "not being a faggot", not being a pussy. Clown ass child.

Sccit

« Reply #531 on: April 18, 2011, 06:30:51 PM »
Wrong, YOU consider wcc life. Thats why youve put your whole goddamn life on this site. Youve invited youre real life "friends" to come be part of this site. You've used this site for kissing advice, and your bigtime brush with the law where you sold $10 worth of weed, and all kinds of other gay ass shit. Youre such a pussy in real life that you've had to play out your fantasy on here of being an asshole, cus in real life you would get stomped into the fuckin ground for it. 

How come youre so ashamed of what u are NIK? How come youre not proud to have been brought up with so many luxuries and opportunities handed to you? Instead you fight to try and prove that you didnt have that shit? lol. Is it cus you know you havent made SHIT out of yourself, even with all that shit handed to you? I think thats what it is. Maybe your pops...and definitely your moms, are just ashamed of you. I feel bad for your homeboy. The tough life of a rich jewish kid in Woodland Hills. They should make a documentary on your struggles.

i am 100% proud n secure with what and who i am...but u come here fabricatin shit and makin up false stories to help u ride my nuts with more ease, so i'm speakin it like it is. i never once claimed to struggle, but when u act like i never step foot outside my block so u can feel better about me callin u out on being a faggot ass asian dude from sd who used to claim blood and type in a completely different dialect when u started posting here, then i'm guna refute ur bullshits, and that's what it is, son.

Sikotic™

« Reply #532 on: April 18, 2011, 06:33:29 PM »
that is not reseda, gary....and ud have to literally be an idiot to call reseda the suburbs, straight up.
It is Reseda, Elior. Stop lying.

And this is California so I don't know or care how many Hispanics there are in Reseda considering they are the majority throughout the state. Fact of the matter is this: Reseda is a suburb.

You think just because Reseda ain't lilly white Woodland Hills that it's a hood? If we're talking about hoods in the valley at least mention Lake View Terrace, Pacoima or even Van Nuys. And even those don't compare to some parts of LA.

You think Reseda is the hood and you thought Taft High was a bad school. You live in a bubble.

like i said, reseda is not the hood, but it is far from the suburbs...a suburb is a place where rich people live and there is no gang activity. there are no shootings at parks in the suburbs and there is virtually no crimerate. reseda is nothing close to that. then again, u urself live in a suburb, burbank city, so i wouldnt really expect u to know that....and i never knew reseda had a lake, i usually hit up the basketball court, but that point is moot. echo park has a lake too...doesn't make it any more suburban, sucka.
LMAO

The suburbs is a place where only rich people live and there's no crime? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I don't live in Burbank, but there's plenty of crime there and plenty of people are middle class blue collar folks living there.

And yes, Echo Park has its issues and you could argue whether or not its suburban. Reseda is unquestionably suburban though. Otherwise you wouldn't be there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #533 on: April 18, 2011, 06:39:23 PM »

u being friends with a homo is really not a surprise, but u thinkin it makes it any better because he admits to bein a homo is lmao

Lights sucked dick for thizz. Don't forget that.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #534 on: April 18, 2011, 06:43:36 PM »
^reseda is not middle class, idiot... u said van nuys isn't suburban, yet reseda is just as bad as van nuys. same with pacoima, canoga, north hills, etc. not all of sfv is a rich ass suburb like this board portrays, and even ur dumbass knows that, cuz u live around here...but ur just a fakeass bitch, so ull play along with the board perception just to ride my nuts, even though i can guarantee i've been to more hoods than ur tiny lil med-school ass ever will.

Sikotic™

« Reply #535 on: April 18, 2011, 06:56:23 PM »
^reseda is not middle class, idiot... u said van nuys isn't suburban, yet reseda is just as bad as van nuys. same with pacoima, canoga, north hills, etc. not all of sfv is a rich ass suburb like this board portrays, and even ur dumbass knows that, cuz u live around here...but ur just a fakeass bitch, so ull play along with the board perception just to ride my nuts, even though i can guarantee i've been to more hoods than ur tiny lil med-school ass ever will.
I haven't seen many people sitting by ponds and fishing in Van Nuys. Have you?

LOL @ "ive been to more hoods than you". Congratulations. Does that make you a threat of some kind now? LOL you're so insecure about your social status, your race (you're whiter than most white people, accept it) and like a woman you're obsessed over your body image. Even if you deny being insecure, your constant defending of yourself speak louder than anything you could ever say.

Get help, Elior.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #536 on: April 18, 2011, 07:14:37 PM »

LOL @ "ive been to more hoods than you". Congratulations. Does that make you a threat of some kind now? Get help, Elior.

true dat
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #537 on: April 18, 2011, 07:15:59 PM »

LOL @ "ive been to more hoods than you". Congratulations. Does that make you a threat of some kind now? LOL you're so insecure about your social status, your race (you're whiter than most white people, accept it) and like a woman you're obsessed over your body image. Even if you deny being insecure, your constant defending of yourself speak louder than anything you could ever say.

Get help, Elior.

yea, lake balboa has a pond, fruitboy...but keep ignoring the reasoning behind me even having to speak on where i've been, faggot. as if the only reason were discussing suburbs and hoods right now isn't due to the fact that nutriders who have never stepped food in sfv keep saying stupid shit like "i'm not guna fight u in the suburbs where cops are guna rescue your ass!" when they have no idea about the diversity of the sfv...but you have, cuz uve been out here. so u using it as fuel to nutride is pretty pathetic and fake on ur behalf, gary.

Sikotic™

« Reply #538 on: April 18, 2011, 07:45:28 PM »

Get help, Elior.

yea, lake balboa has a pond, fruitboy...but keep ignoring the reasoning behind me even having to speak on where i've been, faggot. as if the only reason were discussing suburbs and hoods right now isn't due to the fact that nutriders who have never stepped food in sfv keep saying stupid shit like "i'm not guna fight u in the suburbs where cops are guna rescue your ass!" when they have no idea about the diversity of the sfv...but you have, cuz uve been out here. so u using it as fuel to nutride is pretty pathetic and fake on ur behalf, gary.
Oh, and were you intending on meeting them in some park in Van Nuys? No, so shut the hell up. You didn't even want them to go to "hood" ass Reseda Park with the ducks, turtles and fishes. You wanted them to show up at some nice ass park in Tarzana.

If Bundy met you in a boxing gym located in the suburbs, would you stop being such a coward and show your face?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #539 on: April 18, 2011, 08:16:40 PM »
btw, sik, reseda is comprised of 66% hispanics....very suburuban, huh, u dickridin pussy?

I didn't know the Park Department recorded demographics of who shows up.