Author Topic: Why is DBA closed?  (Read 37077 times)

Sccit

Re: Why is DBA closed?
« Reply #555 on: April 18, 2011, 11:36:24 PM »
Damn this thread has a lot of pages! NIKCC gets a lot of attention around here.

lol

the thread was doing fine before nik reared his ugly nose into here

stfu and come see me, fatard

Sccit

« Reply #556 on: April 18, 2011, 11:39:15 PM »
I mean, if we're going to talk facts, the FACTS are that most, if not all milfs look the way they do because they can afford to keep their apperances in check throughout the years with various products for their skin, etc.

Think of all the hot, middle-aged milfs that come to mind, now how many of them are from the ghetto? Well according to this Wikipedia page I'm on, it says .02% are from the ghetto. The other 99.98% are from rich suburban areas. Good old trusty, Wikipedia.

yea...and the wikipedia just so happens to say that there is gang violence in reseda right after i posted about it...also, right after yishay posted pics of reseda, which accidently included an article of a shooting up in reseda park lmao. you fucking geeks are trying way too hard to discredit the truth... to pathetic proportions. insane levels of dicklicking going on here.

Al Bundy

« Reply #557 on: April 18, 2011, 11:39:51 PM »
Damn this thread has a lot of pages! NIKCC gets a lot of attention around here.

lol

the thread was doing fine before nik reared his ugly nose into here

Sikotic™

« Reply #558 on: April 18, 2011, 11:39:55 PM »
And I just read that it is almost 57% white. With over half of the residences being 4-6 rooms, over 40% of the residences having over 3 bedrooms, most. Over half of the households are married couples. Sounds hood...

you're lying again...see my post above. the "rich" neighborhood of reseda is not even labeled as "middle-class", according to the wikipedia page, and the white population is 34% as opposed to your nutriding lie of it being 57% white...digusting what levels u'd go to in order to have some dirt on me, smh.
LMAO @ Wikipedia as if its some kind of trusted source. As a source, Wikipedia doesn't mean jack shit and can't be depended on.

Your fear of minorities is becoming increasingly apparent. You believe Taft High was a bad school because black kids were bussed in from LA (ignoring the funding and grants the school gets in return). now you assume the large Latino population in Reseda means that its becoming the ghetto. Why do you assume all of them are poor or affiliated with gangs?

Stop watching movies, Elior.

idiot...u are a faggot. stfu. straight up, stfu u fuckin fruity little black armenian. the fucking page says that there has been an increase in gang activity, yet u somehow find a way to ride my nuts over it being a "rich" neighborhood. u insist on denying the facts just for an extra few pages of nutriding on the internet. u should just slap the fuck out of yourself for being such an online geek, if u have any balls, fruity midget
LOL Uh oh........did I hit a nerve with Elior? Relax, tough guy.

Wikipedia is not a credible source, that's all I'm saying. If it was from somewhere with credibility then I would believe it. Even if all that info you showed us was credible, you're assumption that Hispanics are solely responsible for any increase in gang activity not to mention what you said about homosexuals shows how extremely bigoted you are.

If you can't handle adult topics and grown up conversations then maybe you should leave the room and go play with your toys.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #559 on: April 18, 2011, 11:43:05 PM »
And I just read that it is almost 57% white. With over half of the residences being 4-6 rooms, over 40% of the residences having over 3 bedrooms, most. Over half of the households are married couples. Sounds hood...

you're lying again...see my post above. the "rich" neighborhood of reseda is not even labeled as "middle-class", according to the wikipedia page, and the white population is 34% as opposed to your nutriding lie of it being 57% white...digusting what levels u'd go to in order to have some dirt on me, smh.
LMAO @ Wikipedia as if its some kind of trusted source. As a source, Wikipedia doesn't mean jack shit and can't be depended on.

Your fear of minorities is becoming increasingly apparent. You believe Taft High was a bad school because black kids were bussed in from LA (ignoring the funding and grants the school gets in return). now you assume the large Latino population in Reseda means that its becoming the ghetto. Why do you assume all of them are poor or affiliated with gangs?

Stop watching movies, Elior.

idiot...u are a faggot. stfu. straight up, stfu u fuckin fruity little black armenian. the fucking page says that there has been an increase in gang activity, yet u somehow find a way to ride my nuts over it being a "rich" neighborhood. u insist on denying the facts just for an extra few pages of nutriding on the internet. u should just slap the fuck out of yourself for being such an online geek, if u have any balls, fruity midget
LOL Uh oh........did I hit a nerve with Elior? Relax, tough guy.

Wikipedia is not a credible source, that's all I'm saying. If it was from somewhere with credibility then I would believe it. Even if all that info you showed us was credible, you're assumption that Hispanics are solely responsible for any increase in gang activity not to mention what you said about homosexuals shows how extremely bigoted you are.

If you can't handle adult topics and grown up conversations then maybe you should leave the room and go play with your toys.

the reason i brought up hispanics is because daygo keeps sayin that i kick it in "rich, white neighborhoods"...and once i discredit his nutriding notion, my flock of groupies come in to try their hardest to deny. pathetic. you are the master of this. just quit actin like such a fag and u wont get called out on it. there was once a time where wcc wasn't 95% groupies, and u were here to experience it. deep down inside, you know whats up...or at least i hope.

Sikotic™

« Reply #560 on: April 18, 2011, 11:55:34 PM »
the reason i brought up hispanics is because daygo keeps sayin that i kick it in "rich, white neighborhoods"...and once i discredit his nutriding notion, my flock of groupies come in to try their hardest to deny. pathetic. you are the master of this. just quit actin like such a fag and u wont get called out on it. there was once a time where wcc wasn't 95% groupies, and u were here to experience it. deep down inside, you know whats up...or at least i hope.
What groupies, man? You're just saying stupid shit and getting called on it. That's how it goes. You say dumb shit and you get called on it. It applies to me, you, daygo, teddy, cham, etc.

The difference is you're just the master of saying dumb shit. I don't know if you're doing it for attention, because you're taking out your insecurities on Dubcc or if you're slightly retarded. The fuck if I know. Even though you were kinda awkward acting, you seemed like a normal guy in person.

You used to get a pass for saying constant stupid shit at 15. I said my share of dumb shit on here too when I was younger. But what are you now like 22-23? Why do you still act the same as when you were a kid? How is it possible? I can't speak for others, but its funny and entertaining and that's not in a good way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #561 on: April 19, 2011, 12:31:56 AM »
lmao @ the discussion about neighbourhoods.

beyond pathetic.

I don't have a problem to admit that I grew up in a nice area. Normal people would call that desirable. Obviously hip-hop wiggers like Nik take pride in a higher crime rate otherwise he wouldn't have the desperate urge to prove it. Do you get a medal of honour if you live in a ghetto or why are you so obsessed with it? Do you think it makes you you a bigger man? lmao

Americans :-\

Sccit

« Reply #562 on: April 19, 2011, 01:11:43 AM »

beyond pathetic.

I don't have a problem to admit that I grew up in a nice area. Normal people would call that desirable. Obviously hip-hop wiggers like Nik take pride in a higher crime rate otherwise he wouldn't have the desperate urge to prove it. Do you get a medal of honour if you live in a ghetto or why are you so obsessed with it? Do you think it makes you you a bigger man? lmao

actually i grew up in a nice area and am pretty proud of it...but when it comes to the truth, i'm always gunna spit it. if someone says that i hang out with rich kids and have never been outside of the suburbs just to discredit my life experience so they can ride my nuts for a little longer, then of course ima correct them when it aint the truth...

blcxm

« Reply #563 on: April 19, 2011, 01:21:21 AM »

beyond pathetic.

actually i grew up in a nice area and am pretty proud of it...but when it comes to the truth, i'm always gunna spit it. if someone says that i hang out with rich kids and have never been outside of the suburbs just to discredit my life experience so they can ride my nuts for a little longer, then of course ima correct them when it aint the truth...
I doubt people say it to discredit your life experience. lol. They just say it because you always respond. Making funny excuses, just talking weirdness actually. I've never seen someone change up their opinion so often as you do. It gives me lulz at work. I thinking im strating to get it. Duck Pond = Dogg Pound.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #564 on: April 19, 2011, 10:11:33 AM »
Let me get this straight...

So not only does Elior bang different dimes daily, lives in the greatest city on planet earth, smokest the finest green that none of us weaklings can afford or handle, and now he has been to way more hood spots than anyone on here (and he knows they're hood spots because they contain more darkies than his neighborhood).

Lil Ellie will never fight anyone on here.  He has no intention to.  But it is important for his fragile ego to pretend like he's a tough guy.  It's like I said, he lies so much he believes himself.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #565 on: April 19, 2011, 10:19:11 AM »

So not only does Elior bang different dimes daily, lives in the greatest city on planet earth, smokest the finest green that none of us weaklings can afford or handle, and now he has been to way more hood spots than anyone on here (and he knows they're hood spots because they contain more darkies than his neighborhood).

Lil Ellie will never fight anyone on here.  He has no intention to.  But it is important for his fragile ego to pretend like he's a tough guy.  It's like I said, he lies so much he believes himself.

You forgot the part where his balls must be made of the same shit they put in Wolverines claws to be able to stand up to all of the "nuttriders"

It's become more than clear that besides being quite deluded, NIK has some serious gay issues.  I would bet dollars to doughnuts that this fool was touched as a child.  Look at 9 out of 10 of his posts.  They will contain some homo-erotic saying, fags, nutt riders, dicklickers....Thats really some type of lame shit I used to call dudes in middle school....

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #566 on: April 19, 2011, 10:19:23 AM »
Demographics for Reseda CA. (FYI....39,150/ 68,002 = 57.57%)

Total Population: 68,002
White Population: 39,150
Black Population: 2,873
Hispanic Population: 28,465
Asian Population: 7,491
Hawaiian Population: 100
Indian Population: 536
Male Population: 33,444
Female Population: 34,558
Median Age: 33.0
Median Age of Males: 31.9
Median Age of Females: 34.4

http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/zip/91335#realestate
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #567 on: April 19, 2011, 10:21:16 AM »

You forgot the part where his balls must be made of the same shit they put in Wolverines claws to be able to stand up to all of the "nuttriders"

It's become more than clear that besides being quite deluded, NIK has some serious gay issues.  I would bet dollars to doughnuts that this fool was touched as a child.  Look at 9 out of 10 of his posts.  They will contain some homo-erotic saying, fags, nutt riders, dicklickers....Thats really some type of lame shit I used to call dudes in middle school....

NIK has always thought that when you make fun of somebody, pick on them, laugh at them...you are "riding their nuts". Because everyone makes fun of him. But when you cheerlead for another man (lets say...Kobe Bryant, for example), that just makes you a fan. No riding of nuts there at all.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #568 on: April 19, 2011, 10:32:27 AM »
btw, sik, reseda is comprised of 66% hispanics....very suburuban, huh, u dickridin pussy?

I didn't know the Park Department recorded demographics of who shows up.

if you are interested in my surrounding areas like most my groupies are, why dont u just read up on it....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reseda,_Los_Angeles

Although home values continued to increase, the Caucasian population stopped growing in the early 1980s. As the white population decreased due to aging and a lower birth rate, Latino immigrants continued moving into the area. At the same time, a variety of factors led to a decreasing level of income, from discrimination to gang problems and the changing economy of the Los Angeles area that is losing blue collar unionized jobs. As a result, the neighborhood changed from a middle-class neighborhood back to its working-class roots.

DemographicsAs of the 2000 census, the 91335 ZIP Code, which includes Reseda and other areas, had 68,002 people (estimated 77,250 in 2006) and 22,811 households. The ethnic makeup of Reseda was 34.6% White, 65.2% Hispanic/Latino, 9.8% African American, 0.8% American Indian or Alaskan Native, 11.0% Asian American, 0.1% Pacific Islander, and 6.15% two or more races.[5]

Can somebody do me a big favor and add up those percentages... :-X

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #569 on: April 19, 2011, 11:19:17 AM »
127,65 % :-)

When using wikipedia, i always check the sources used.

Heres the demographic source: http://www.brainyzip.com/zipcodes/91/91335.html

The information in the wikipedia article differs alot from the information in the source.