Poll

Which exposure have you enjoyed more.

Wienergate
18 (64.3%)
Jewdgement Day
10 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Wienergate vs Jewdgement Day  (Read 4092 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Wienergate vs Jewdgement Day
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2011, 02:16:04 PM »
you gotta look at the ramifications doggy...

they got at niks momma lol

they uncovered that nik is a wish washy woman beater

they found his journal

at least tanner manned up to the shit before it hit the fan...nik is still in denial about all this shit.

Tanner's still in denial about his sexuality so I wouldn't call that manning up. There's somethings straight men just don't do. There's no gay pass for this.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2011, 02:52:26 PM »
Wasnt here for jewdgement day.  wienergate by default.

Tekniec

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2011, 02:57:41 PM »
Wasnt here for jewdgement day.  wienergate by default.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2011, 02:58:35 PM »
hmmm...lets see. some faggot getting conned into having his dick sucked by a guy and having it exposed online vs. a buncha nutriders who were obsessed with me hacking through my personal pms and going out of their way to collect pics from my family facebook pages.....tough call as to which is gayer.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2011, 03:00:52 PM »
hmmm...lets see. some faggot getting conned into having his dick sucked by a guy and having it exposed online vs. a buncha nutriders who were obsessed with me hacking through my personal pms and going out of their way to collect pics from my family facebook pages.....tough call as to which is gayer.

LOL, son is trying to clear his name of taking the largest L in internet history.

Then the additional side L of backing out of a fight against Sik.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2011, 03:31:38 PM »

LOL, son is trying to clear his name of taking the largest L in internet history.

Then the additional side L of backing out of a fight against Sik.

aren't you the fag who just made a thread defending tanner? lol smh

i've had a fanbase on this site way before you even came across this forum. they had been trying to expose me for years before you even knew what a dubcc was. if they had some dirt on me like they did on tanner, it would be appoximately 600,000,000 times greater and this site would be shut down due to the traffic.

as for the sikotic situation, dude knows whats up. btw, were u literally the guy who sucked tanners dick?

blcxm

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2011, 03:34:04 PM »
lol @ nik, ekh'i tiz'da'yni. kus.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2011, 03:34:47 PM »
PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!

the internets second biggest victim rears his ugly head...no one said it was gay you fucking putz the premise of the convo was what was more epic.

now go take your pointy ass nose having self and go make some laptop raps with your boy.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2011, 03:38:30 PM »
PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!

the internets second biggest victim rears his ugly head...no one said it was gay you fucking putz the premise of the convo was what was more epic.

now go take your pointy ass nose having self and go make some laptop raps with your boy.

i dont need to get noticed, u fuckin idiot. i drop 1 sentence on this forum, and the whole board goes bananas. i'm the detox of tha g-spot, so quit actin like i actually need 2 try 2 get noticed, u dumb muthafucka. when i was a regular of this forum, the first 6 pages of the gspot were threads from the same day. like i told the other fag, i was this forum years before u even came across it, young one. recognize.

blcxm

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2011, 03:40:53 PM »
this thread better be 9 pages long when i wake up tomorrow.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2011, 03:42:21 PM »
PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!

i dont need to get noticed, u fuckin idiot. i drop 1 sentence on this forum, and the whole board goes bananas. i'm the detox of tha g-spot, so quit actin like i actually need 2 try 2 get noticed, u dumb muthafucka. when i was a regular of this forum, the first 6 pages of the gspot were threads from the same day. like i told the other fag, i was this forum years before u even came across it, young one. recognize.

im sure if internet experience could be converted to dollars you would have enough to buy some real equipment to record those horrible raps on and maybe even enough to get your nose fixed you filthy jew.

Miss_Ben

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2011, 03:43:00 PM »
PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!

your confidence turns me on. can we pm sext?

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2011, 04:00:22 PM »
Another classic thread in the making

Getting caught that you got head from a guy is worse than getting your life exposed and giving a board of people that hate you the actual confirmation you're a punk piece of shit.  But jewdgement day had that long time coming build up.  I gotta go with jewdgement day.

Pervert Pastor

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2011, 04:08:18 PM »
KING PETEY IS A FAT WHITE PEDOPHILE FROM THE BACKWOODS OF MICHIGAN  :D

HIS STEPDAD IS RANDY RISKE FROM ALBION, MI

HIS MOM IS JULIA DORSETT RISKE FROM ALBION, MI

AND HIS SISTER BRITANEY DORSETT

THEY ALL GOT FACEBOOKS TOO, PETERS GRANDMOTHER HAS ONE AS WELL. LOOK THEM UP!

KING PETEY, DEFINITELY NOT WINNING

Pervert Pastor

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2011, 04:09:25 PM »
PETEY

THE BO$$ WOULD LIKE 2 C U, SUFFER
KING PETEY, DEFINITELY NOT WINNING