Author Topic: 12 3's in 1 game-Kobe Bryant  (Read 628 times)

min0rity

Re:12 3's in 1 game-Kobe Bryant
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2003, 02:59:12 PM »
maybe he should be MVP now  ::) lol

lmao...well at least it won't be as bad as tim duncan robbing the mvp trophy last year

::)

Jason Kidd lol

Kidd had more of a supporting cast last year IMO then Duncan. Not to mention, the Nets played in the WEAK Eastern Conference. If Duncan and the Spurs were in the East...theyd have been first int he East, easily.

why do people keep saying the eastern conference is weak?? just cuz its guard dominated??? point is kidd should've been the MVP cuz he turn the shit team to a best team..and even took them to the finals....while duncan...he does the same shit every year(20/10)...so what was so special about last year?? i guess it was a sympathetic mvp award to him cuz hes father died or something...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2003, 03:12:18 PM »

lmao...well at least it won't be as bad as tim duncan robbing the mvp trophy last year

Jason Kidd lol

Kidd had more of a supporting cast last year IMO then Duncan. Not to mention, the Nets played in the WEAK Eastern Conference. If Duncan and the Spurs were in the East...theyd have been first int he East, easily.

why do people keep saying the eastern conference is weak?? just cuz its guard dominated??? point is kidd should've been the MVP cuz he turn the shit team to a best team..and even took them to the finals....while duncan...he does the same shit every year(20/10)...so what was so special about last year?? i guess it was a sympathetic mvp award to him cuz hes father died or something...

MVP= Best player, not who was more valuable to a team.  Without a doubt Duncan had the better year

min0rity

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2003, 03:31:34 PM »

Jason Kidd lol

MVP= Best player, not who was more valuable to a team.  Without a doubt Duncan had the better year

exactly...jkidd = made the team better, he plays good d, leads assists, scores timely shots, made other players wayy better...what more does he have to do?? and lmao at duncan having a better year without a doubt

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2003, 06:19:16 PM »
should have been shaq no doubt

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2003, 12:46:49 AM »

the east WAS weak last year. you gotta admit that. Not because it was guard dominated. But because the #1 team in the east, had the record to place them #4 in the west. AND, that would have been worse...had they not been playin mostly OTHER eastern conference teams. As for Duncans stats, i didnt know "consistence" was a negative thing. The fact that Kidd had his BEST year last year, and Duncan had ANOTHER normal year...and STILL won MVP, should tell u something. Kidd is a good playa, no doubt. But dont try and discredit Duncans MVP. Jus check the difference in the Spurs performance vs Seattle in the playoffs...with, and without Duncan. Yah Jason took his team to the finals...*yawn*, too bad the whole Western Conference playoffs was more competitive then the finals against Jason (MVP lol) and his Nets.

min0rity

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2003, 08:35:47 AM »

the east WAS weak last year. you gotta admit that. Not because it was guard dominated. But because the #1 team in the east, had the record to place them #4 in the west. AND, that would have been worse...had they not been playin mostly OTHER eastern conference teams. As for Duncans stats, i didnt know "consistence" was a negative thing. The fact that Kidd had his BEST year last year, and Duncan had ANOTHER normal year...and STILL won MVP, should tell u something. Kidd is a good playa, no doubt. But dont try and discredit Duncans MVP. Jus check the difference in the Spurs performance vs Seattle in the playoffs...with, and without Duncan. Yah Jason took his team to the finals...*yawn*, too bad the whole Western Conference playoffs was more competitive then the finals against Jason (MVP lol) and his Nets.

i'm not trying to say duncan is bad player... my point was that duncan has been doing the same every year(20/10) which is obivously good...but i was just curious what was so speical about this year?? how come he doesn't win it EVERY year since he is so consistent?? i mean i just felt that jkidd made the most impact and he was playing better than duncan regardless of teams he was playing with because east is mostly guard dominated so nothings easy for jkidd just like in the west where its forward dominated so it wouldn't be easy for duncan to play good...oh yeah btw....the reason why nets got the 4th best record in the nba behind 3 western conference teams is cuz just look at the easts record....it was a very competitive dog race so don't forget that..
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 08:38:35 AM by drunken_mastenori »

lbc213

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2003, 02:19:30 PM »
props to Kobe 4 this one, i didn't expect someone to hit 9 straight & 12 in total anytime soon & def not a player like kobe, who s more of a 2-point-scorer  8)

« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 02:19:43 PM by lbc213 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2003, 10:26:51 PM »

i'm not trying to say duncan is bad player... my point was that duncan has been doing the same every year(20/10) which is obivously good...but i was just curious what was so speical about this year?? how come he doesn't win it EVERY year since he is so consistent?? i mean i just felt that jkidd made the most impact and he was playing better than duncan regardless of teams he was playing with because east is mostly guard dominated so nothings easy for jkidd just like in the west where its forward dominated so it wouldn't be easy for duncan to play good...oh yeah btw....the reason why nets got the 4th best record in the nba behind 3 western conference teams is cuz just look at the easts record....it was a very competitive dog race so don't forget that..

Competive yah, but i think if u put any of the top 4 teams in the West...in the East...they would have won that conference. As for Duncan and Kidd, maybe youre right...Duncan should just win it every year  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2003, 10:45:19 PM »
both duncan and kidd are great players

BUT i would've given it to kidd for the simple fact that the nets wouldn't of made the playoffs without Kidd and the spurs would've been in the playoffs without Duncan (with a healthy  D. Rob)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2003, 01:33:11 PM »
Amazing  :o

Fuck all the Kobe haters...He's getting MVP this year no doubt...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2003, 03:29:15 PM »

lol Fuck all Kobe Sack-Chaserz...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2003, 06:58:11 PM »

Fuck all the people who use z's for s's...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2003, 03:22:50 AM »

Fuck all the people who use z's for s's...

lol