Author Topic: Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?  (Read 1316 times)

Sccit

dope thread rap

Triple OG Rapsodie

One of many. I run this board, g funk

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
damn how did i miss this thread ? LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

lol... shits rivaling the "which rapper would u go for if u were gay" thread for graytest thread in dubcc history.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:42:36 AM by NIKCC »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

lol... shits is rivaling the "which rapper would u go for if u were gay" thread for graytest thread in dubcc history.
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

lol... shits rivaling the "which rapper would u go for if u were gay" thread for graytest thread in dubcc history.
hahahahahahahahahah

Triple OG Rapsodie

If your house was broken into and you were held hostage, would you suck dick to save Orit from being raped?

Sccit

If your house was broken into and you were held hostage, would you suck dick to save Orit from being raped?

sertiously, bro...those kinda hypotheticals can only enter a gay mans mind. or at the very least, u have some curiosities. control urself. 

Hack Wilson - real

why would you even think of this question?

Remedy360

Lets say you and your best friend are high out of your fucking minds. Shit goes down.....you wake up the next morning with a sore ass and dude's arm around you. Do you get a gay pass because you were fucked up?

I hope that's a joke.

Hack Wilson - real

Lets say you and your best friend are high out of your fucking minds. Shit goes down.....you wake up the next morning with a sore ass and dude's arm around you. Do you get a gay pass because you were fucked up?

I hope that's a joke.

rapsodie is showing off his demented mind

Triple OG Rapsodie

sertiously, bro...those kinda hypotheticals can only enter a gay mans mind. or at the very least, u have some curiosities. control urself. 

That doesn't make sense. A gay dude would suck dick for free. I notice you avoided answering the question.

Sccit

lmao

Just stop

Triple OG Rapsodie

What if Dr. Dre himself came to the studio and offered you a million dollar recording contract and was going to produce LAMB's debut album? All for a BJ. As a bonus, you get to listen to all the tracks he recorded for Detox.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I just like how NIK voids himself from his own logic when he talks about sucking dick, nut riding and just dick in general more than the entire forum put together.

But when I put two and two together of what HE meant in his song, somehow this nigga just says "wow, obviously gay" lol. Son owns himself with his own logic.