Author Topic: Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?  (Read 1345 times)

Sccit

leave it to Cham to come in here only to completely ignore the homosexuality in this thread and instead veer his focus onto me

Can u 2 be any gayer?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Dodge after dodge. Pussy like his ancestors, stays running for cover from the situation.

Sccit

Dodge? Sorta like how ur dodging the fact that everyone knows ur a closet fag? Or the fact that u dodged me explaining how gay of u it is to enter a thread like this and start talkin about me instead of laughing at the OP or at least sayin somethin in regards to the topic at hand?

Ud have an essay written out if I made a thread like this, but since it's a fellow homo, all is good. Transparency in the form of homosexuality.

Hack Wilson - real

What if Dr. Dre himself came to the studio and offered you a million dollar recording contract and was going to produce LAMB's debut album? All for a BJ. As a bonus, you get to listen to all the tracks he recorded for Detox.

LOL

Triple OG Rapsodie

What if Dr. Dre himself came to the studio and offered you a million dollar recording contract and was going to produce LAMB's debut album? All for a BJ. As a bonus, you get to listen to all the tracks he recorded for Detox.

LOL

I think he's not replying because he'd probably do it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dodge? Sorta like how ur dodging the fact that everyone knows ur a closet fag? Or the fact that u dodged me explaining how gay of u it is to enter a thread like this and start talkin about me instead of laughing at the OP or at least sayin somethin in regards to the topic at hand?

Ud have an essay written out if I made a thread like this, but since it's a fellow homo, all is good. Transparency in the form of homosexuality.

Just because you have a few people who I bump heads with on the regular, aka Classic Material who hates me for bashing T.I. & ICHI THE KILLER who hates me because I make Game look like a pussy, doesn't mean "everyone", stop gassing yourself, it's getting pathetic, son. Nobody's watching. I just find it funny how mad I can make you & how childish you can act in response lol.

Nigga calls me gay, but ponders about me daily.

Nigga, you're tight I just busted a nut to Orit's picture.

Hack Wilson - real

LOL

lol it's Clint Dogg's dream

Sccit

LOL

i'm not replyin because it's a gay hypothetical and u'd have to be one fuckin faggot to think that up.

Sccit

Just because you have a few people who I bump heads with on the regular, aka Classic Material who hates me for bashing T.I. & ICHI THE KILLER who hates me because I make Game look like a pussy, doesn't mean "everyone", stop gassing yourself, it's getting pathetic, son. Nobody's watching. I just find it funny how mad I can make you & how childish you can act in response lol.

Nigga calls me gay, but ponders about me daily.

Nigga, you're tight I just busted a nut to Orit's picture.

lol there are peeps on this site who u refer to as "boss" who have voiced the transparency of your homosexuality to me via pm...theyll never say a thing to u, because they know how ull react, fruitboy.

and lmao@you bustin a nut to a picture of a female. if beyonce was buttnaked shakin her booty in ur face, u'd be limper than ur wrist. who the fuck u tryna fool?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I know a few posters on here who would gladly take a penis to the booty hole from their favorite rappers.   :camp:

Homosexuality disguised as fandom.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lmao. Sons reaching so far.

Triple OG Rapsodie

LOL

i'm not replyin because it's a gay hypothetical and u'd have to be one fuckin faggot to think that up.

A faggot would be out sucking dicks, not thinking of hypotheticals.

Personally, I think you'd do it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Son definitely knocked on Eden's door last night & asked how it is to get a better idea of whether he'd do it or not.

Triple OG Rapsodie

I think his insecurity stems from having a gay brother. He's probably perpetually worried homosexuality is a genetic trait that will pop up and ruin his rap career. That's why its on his mind all the time and that's why he thinks its an insult. Since its his worst nightmare, he thinks its the ultimate diss to use in a forum beef.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Philosophically, that makes sense. I don't necessarily agree with that he feels it may come out of him one day, he's fought it for 26 years & counting, I think he can control it. But without question it's a major insecurity in his life. He acts like he says it to me, but "this time he truly means it", but his history shows he's used it as an insult since like 2002 lol. As it stands right now he "truly thinks" you, me & k-macc are gay, yet so coincidentally we're the biggest burden in his 98% e-life, the 2% being recording, taking a shit & sleeping.

Meanwhile in reality all he has on me is a picture of me dressed looking pretty wiggerish (admittedly so), you just don't like Nicki Minaj (even though I think you'd fuck her if push came to shove...but that's irrelevant) & k-macc...well k, rhymes with gay, so "gay-macc" it is.

But you know for a fact if he was an only child & one of us had an exposed gay brother he had hidden for almost ten years of talking shit, we'd never hear the end of it of how "that's proof all in itself of how gay you are".