Author Topic: Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?  (Read 1313 times)

Hack Wilson - real

gay hypothetics are still gay

Fraxxx

What if Dr. Dre himself came to the studio and offered you a million dollar recording contract and was going to produce LAMB's debut album? All for a BJ. As a bonus, you get to listen to all the tracks he recorded for Detox.

Nothing funny here, that's how many rappers got their deals. You don't seem to be bout dat life Rap.

And nice to see you posting like a normal person again. Well, kinda, regarding the thread you made here. :D What in the world was that at least year-long Spice 2 troll bullshit? Boredom?

I'm honestly interested.
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ICHI THE KILLER

Dodge? Sorta like how ur dodging the fact that everyone knows ur a closet fag? Or the fact that u dodged me explaining how gay of u it is to enter a thread like this and start talkin about me instead of laughing at the OP or at least sayin somethin in regards to the topic at hand?

Ud have an essay written out if I made a thread like this, but since it's a fellow homo, all is good. Transparency in the form of homosexuality.

& ICHI THE KILLER who hates me because I make Game look like a pussy,

hahaha where did u get this idea from? ??? ???
i dont give a fuck what u think about Game because i dont listen to his music anyway
and again u assuming something and u are dead wrong :D but keep trying maybe one day u get lucky

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Oh, you're so European. I just quivered.

Blood$

the only circumstances where engaging in gay activity is ok is if you are GAY

no other way around it

Fraxxx

the only circumstances where engaging in gay activity is ok is if you are GAY

no other way around it

You think it's okay, I think it's pretty gay.

Triple OG Rapsodie

What if Dr. Dre himself came to the studio and offered you a million dollar recording contract and was going to produce LAMB's debut album? All for a BJ. As a bonus, you get to listen to all the tracks he recorded for Detox.

Nothing funny here, that's how many rappers got their deals. You don't seem to be bout dat life Rap.

And nice to see you posting like a normal person again. Well, kinda, regarding the thread you made here. :D What in the world was that at least year-long Spice 2 troll bullshit? Boredom?

I'm honestly interested.

The e-thuggin lifestyle caught up with me

Fraxxx

I'm honestly interested.

The e-thuggin lifestyle caught up with me

Yeah, the E-Thug Life... Well, as long as you didn't have it tattooed on your stomach. ;)

Sccit

Philosophically, that makes sense. I don't necessarily agree with that he feels it may come out of him one day, he's fought it for 26 years & counting, I think he can control it. But without question it's a major insecurity in his life. He acts like he says it to me, but "this time he truly means it", but his history shows he's used it as an insult since like 2002 lol. As it stands right now he "truly thinks" you, me & k-macc are gay, yet so coincidentally we're the biggest burden in his 98% e-life, the 2% being recording, taking a shit & sleeping.

Meanwhile in reality all he has on me is a picture of me dressed looking pretty wiggerish (admittedly so), you just don't like Nicki Minaj (even though I think you'd fuck her if push came to shove...but that's irrelevant) & k-macc...well k, rhymes with gay, so "gay-macc" it is.

But you know for a fact if he was an only child & one of us had an exposed gay brother he had hidden for almost ten years of talking shit, we'd never hear the end of it of how "that's proof all in itself of how gay you are".

i dont think gay-macc is gay... but you and rap definitely take it in the booty (or at the very least fantasize about it)

Hack Wilson - real

K-Macc is a father and husband....he can't be gay.

now people who say they'll pick up chicks in a Toyota Matrix on the other hand ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

K-Macc is a father and husband....he can't be gay.

now people who say they'll pick up chicks in a Toyota Matrix on the other hand ;)

What you drivin Hack?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOLOL. Nigga just said "how's the bus, bruh?" 

Hack Wilson - real

LOLOL. Nigga just said "how's the bus, bruh?" 
i haven't rode the bus since like high school lmao

i answered gollum in another thread for your info

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They a bus system in Maine? #Swervvvv

Hack Wilson - real

They a bus system in Maine? #Swervvvv

how else do you think the bath salt zombies get around?  they have to get to their drug dealers on Ohio street somehow, right? :D