Author Topic: Alicia Keys - Butterflies...Simply amazing...  (Read 360 times)

Murrow

Re:Alicia Keys - Butterflies...Simply amazing...
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2003, 04:33:53 PM »
Who cares what people think...whatever music is good, I'll bump.  I'm a true music listener, cause I don't listen to something just cause a genre it is in.  Music is music.

Exactly...That's why I said "I'm not ashamed to admit it"...PeACe

Yeah, than that's why it was wack of dissing me for listening to other genres besides hip-hop.

Yea...I dissed you because you had ALL rock in your avatars and were on a Hip Hop Message Board...It's all good...PeaCe

Yeah, then your dissing Jake & Trauma...peeps who drop the most knowledge here.

Jake and Trauma both know their Hip Hop...So I have respect for them...Let's drop the topic...Thanks...PeACe

Okay...I don't know hip-hop?  Your excuse is sorry.  Your the one who brought this up by making this topic, and saying "I'm not ahsamed" etc.  Why can't I do that?  I have a more open mind, so I know more about music.  Don't hate.

Now we can drop the topic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2003, 11:38:50 PM »

Okay...I don't know hip-hop?  Your excuse is sorry.  Your the one who brought this up by making this topic, and saying "I'm not ahsamed" etc.  Why can't I do that?  I have a more open mind, so I know more about music.  Don't hate.

Now we can drop the topic.

great...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2003, 01:24:12 AM »
NIK, if you like this song then you should like her album, i've copped it 3 times already (3 different versions), i'd say it's an RnB classic, I ain't ashamed of liking her music at all, it's very rare we get a talented artist that can sing, write, produce and play her own material aswell as produce and write for others and be very beautiful at the same time, she deserves he props.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2003, 02:32:55 PM »
thanks for tellin me NIK...fo real, this song is amazing...i gotta cop her album, even though its 2 years old now...ive heard like 4 tracks from it and they are all great..you probably seen the video for Girlfriend..she has a remix for that song produced by JD...that song was amazing too
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 02:34:09 PM by lil jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2003, 02:08:29 AM »
you probably seen the video for Girlfriend..she has a remix for that song produced by JD...that song was amazing too

The JD version is the original album version, the video version is a remix. I like the JD version better, the ODB sample works perfectly.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2003, 02:38:04 AM »
The JD version is the original album version, the video version is a remix.

oh ok..thanks
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2003, 02:47:14 AM »
The JD version is the original album version, the video version is a remix.

oh ok..thanks

I can understand why you would think the JD version was a remix though, you don't often see artists using the remix version in their video's, and I don't know why she or whoever chose to release the remix as a video, the original is so much tighter imo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2003, 05:50:18 PM »
I sweare dude..."Butterflies" can make u fall in love with somone...shits crazy...