Author Topic: How come Eminem never bigs up the Bass Brothers?  (Read 883 times)

Jay_J

Re: How come Eminem never bigs up the Bass Brothers?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 02:37:48 AM »
they are working on a new project with a deaf rapper named sean forbes...

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 08:35:33 AM »
they produced king gordy's "the entity" album with eminem's help... very very good album... even luis resto and steven king credited...

One of the best albums ever.. I put that up there with "No One Can Do It Better", "The Chronic" and "Doggystyle".

Jeff bass was credited in the new d12 and trick trick video so I guess he's still around

Wasn't that Mark?
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 08:51:30 PM »
relapse was a classic and one of ems best...real dark sinister album and in the future the critics will look back on it and say it was genius. mark my words.

i never seen all the hype about the accents...his delivery and word play on those songs was among the best in his catalog and he was spitting about some wild shit.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 09:58:16 PM »
relapse was a classic and one of ems best...real dark sinister album and in the future the critics will look back on it and say it was genius. mark my words.

i never seen all the hype about the accents...his delivery and word play on those songs was among the best in his catalog and he was spitting about some wild shit.

lmao, holy shit...and u tried tellin ME not to post in here about rap? i really hope u were just bein sarcastic for some comedy relief with that bs u just spewed.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 10:59:04 PM »
relapse was ass

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 11:18:41 PM »

lmao, holy shit...and u tried tellin ME not to post in here about rap? i really hope u were just bein sarcastic for some comedy relief with that bs u just spewed.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2011, 12:04:38 AM »
relapse will be the last time you see an exclusively dr dre produced album again in our lifetimes.

eminems story telling was on point...his rhyme patterns were ill.

probably my 3rd face em album.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2011, 01:58:42 PM »
relapse will be the last time you see an exclusively dr dre produced album again in our lifetimes.

which is why it was a huge disappointment

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2011, 04:37:10 PM »
i guess you would be dissapointed if you were one of the groupies that live in the past and you wont stand for anything less then nuthin but a g thing part 12...that album was fire.

yall are stuck in the 8mile days

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2011, 06:53:41 PM »
i guess you would be dissapointed if you were one of the groupies that live in the past and you wont stand for anything less then nuthin but a g thing part 12...that album was fire.

im pretty sure that the general consensus amongst real hip-hop heads is that relapse is nowhere near eminems best material.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 07:13:50 PM »
Has Brian ever made a thread that wasn't about Eminem or Nas? lol.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 11:12:30 PM »
Has Brian ever made a thread that wasn't about Eminem or Nas? lol.

not many.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2011, 11:17:52 PM »

im pretty sure that the general consensus amongst real hip-hop heads is that relapse is nowhere near eminems best material.

its a personal preference maybe but in the future watch ppl start using relapse and words liked slept on, under rated etc. in the same sentence.

im not saying its as good as mmlp but its close imo he took it back to that wreckless i dont give a fuck era em on some of them tracks.

very well written album but the accents draw away from that sort of but imo accents >>>screaming

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2011, 11:58:38 AM »

Hell yeah.. I'd rate Eminem's albums like:

1. Slim Shady LP/Marshall Mathers LP/Devil's Night/Relapse

2. Infinite/The Eminem Show

3. Recovery/Encore/D12 World

Songs such as "Deja Vu", "Stay Wide Awake" and "Must Be The Ganja" are the shit.. only a couple songs in the middle of Relapse are the ones I don't like.. and the skits.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.