Author Topic: DV Alias Khrist AKA the best rapper out there  (Read 106 times)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
DV Alias Khrist AKA the best rapper out there
« on: January 08, 2003, 02:25:17 AM »
I've mentioned him before and no one seems to have ever responded before, but i know alot of peeps on this board would think his fuckin dope (C2Nuckles, Kool G Jome etc) The best way i can think of to describe him is a cross between Rakim (lyrics), Xzibit (flow), Nate Dogg (he does this singing thing in most songs) only x10 better than what they do. He was signed to Def Jam (not sure if he still is) and i don't think he's released any albums but some dope songs to download are: The Attack Is On, Rejuvination and Symphony. I only know a few peeps who have heard of him and they all think he's the greatest emcee out there, but he's too good for peeps to not check him out.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2003, 05:37:51 AM by CharlieBrown »
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

S.G.V.

Re:Anyone heard of DV Alias Khrist?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2003, 09:03:22 AM »
yea this cat is tight...maseo from de la found him...i dont know if hes still with him...but thats how i first heard about him...hes really slept on...id suggest him...

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 09:08:01 AM »
I think they're still down with each other cos i'm pretty sure Maseo produced Rejuvination which was the last track i heard by DV. Do you know if he's got an album out or coming out because trying to find out anything about him is fuckin impossible.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2003, 09:16:50 AM »
when i heard about him it was last year...mase said he was droppin an album...but it never came out...as far as i know

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2003, 12:00:12 PM »
Yeah I know that he is a De La Soul affialiate but thats about it. The only track I have heard from him is the track which he is on with De La on the Adam F album, which I can't remember the name of right now, but is an extremely dope track.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2003, 09:27:54 PM »
I couldn't find much with him, only "5 Boros", "The Attack Is On" & "Holy Water".  And I'd have to say I gotta hear more cause I think his voice fucks everything up from what I've heard.  Sounds similar to Lord Have Mercy.

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2003, 09:35:49 PM »
I just downloaded "The Attack It On" and all I can say is that he's fuckin DOPE!