Author Topic: Video of guy getting head chopped off by chainsaw...  (Read 556 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Video of guy getting head chopped off by chainsaw...
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 11:39:20 AM »
anyone know spanish wtf were they sayin?  one of my boys showed me some russians behead a dude with a fuckin butcher knife, that shit was crazy, u could hear the air comin out of his lungs and shit dude was makin all kinds of noises. the fat dude went out like a g

u mean chechclear?`where russian gets decapitated?or do u mean the vid where russian nazis behead tajik guy and dig a grave and shoot the another?

when it rains it pours

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 02:08:16 PM »
anyone know spanish wtf were they sayin?  one of my boys showed me some russians behead a dude with a fuckin butcher knife, that shit was crazy, u could hear the air comin out of his lungs and shit dude was makin all kinds of noises. the fat dude went out like a g

u mean chechclear?`where russian gets decapitated?or do u mean the vid where russian nazis behead tajik guy and dig a grave and shoot the another?
I dont know what it was about but, they was in like a green farm land somewhere and all these niggas was laid out still alive they just went up to a random dude, grabbed dude by the hair and started at his neck.

but wtf where the mexicans at? translate that shit

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 04:35:30 PM »
wtf i missed it, anyone know where i can see this?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

UNCEEN

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 05:14:56 PM »
http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/09/video-decapitan-dos-integrantes-del.html

there mexican drug traffickers... theyre talkin about not getting involved in that shit that it's not worth it... the 2 guys are related .. the one that got his head cut off with the chainsaw is the other guys uncle.

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2011, 02:29:45 AM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 07:03:16 PM »
damn son, cartel is ruthless niggas are thugs, they aint gangsta, straight ruthless thugs.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.