Author Topic: Rap's dubcc quotables  (Read 2347 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Rap's dubcc quotables
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 03:51:38 PM »
I thought this would be a good topic, comparing 2 legends of hip hop and both from the Bay Area.
First I wanted to compare discographies. Pac had no weak albums while he was alive. But he only has two real classics: Me Against the World and 7 Day Theory. Spice 1 had 4 classics in a row: Spice 1, 187 He Wrote, Amerikkka's Nightmare, 1990 Sick. So Spice definitely takes it overall.Now Pac is often mentioned as the realest rapper ever. But I think Spice 1 is even realer. Proof? There's no pictures of him dressed up as a ballerina floating around. Also, when Pac got shot he got mugged for all his jewelry. Spice got shot and still had that nigga running. so Spice 1 has to be realer.
And that's why I say Spice 1 is the greater rapper. Thoughts?
I mean...I'll never say anything bad about Radiotube again, that's for sure.

You 2 should meet up and box it out or someshit.

kid would get broken off something proper. He's too scared to step foot in Cali.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 10:53:05 PM »
^I live in the best city in the best state in the country & you want me to go to the armpit of California to knock you out because you're obsessed with me & my posting.

LOL, this herb. :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 10:56:45 PM »
i never seen anyone that likes to argue more about rap then them two dudes lol

both my dudes though.

He's been exposed since we found out he doesn't like to argue about everything. Only topics involving Eminem, Budden or others from the select few rappers he rides for.

That's because no matter where I'm posting you bring up one of those guys, clown lol. & at least I know how to argue; you're style of arguing is saying "no, you're wrong" like some four year old faggot lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 11:18:33 PM »
i never seen anyone that likes to argue more about rap then them two dudes lol

both my dudes though.

He's been exposed since we found out he doesn't like to argue about everything. Only topics involving Eminem, Budden or others from the select few rappers he rides for.

That's because no matter where I'm posting you bring up one of those guys, clown lol. & at least I know how to argue; you're style of arguing is saying "no, you're wrong" like some four year old faggot lol.

You Fail. You brought up Em's wack flow on Relapse randomly in an a Busta Rhymes video. You're the one bringing up these rappers randomly like a groupie and so you get clowned for it.

And hell yeah I'm gonna call you wrong. I'm not gonna call the quality of his flow debatable when he's biting Silkk the Shocker's flow on a song.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:21:46 PM by SPICE TWO »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 11:30:44 PM »
^I never said I never brought anyone else up randomly in a thread. All I was saying was if you think just because Busta is rhyming fast that means his verse was "classic", then I guess Eminem having a good flow (which somebody co-signed) means arguably Eminem's worst album was classic.

Then naturally you had to just take the irrelevant part of the argument because you love to ride nutsack. :loser:

Brah, admitting it is the first step. The sooner you just come to terms that you're flat out obsessed with me, the quicker you can get past it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 11:37:40 PM »
stop backtracking, you already contradicted yourself. First you said you get in arguments because other its people bringing up your favorite rappers. But you just did in that thread. You lose.

and lol @ "someone" cosigning you. I guess you didn't want to name names because you shit on that dude's musical opinions daily on DBA. One of the worst Dre groupies on this forum agreeing with you is a bad thing, not a good thing. Face it, you lose. To you Silkk the Shocker's flow becomes amazing as long as its Em spitting it  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 11:50:16 PM »
^I didn't want to name name's because I didn't remember his name lol. You're just tight because you look like a moron.

You lose.

The true sign of an internet go-hard. The win is all yours, buddy. Pop E-Bottles all night. :D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2011, 02:18:26 AM »
anyway...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/a96k1FAxqMM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/a96k1FAxqMM</a>

both of u r corny... i'm gettin my dick sucked as I type.  y'all r probably sleep and dreaming about sex or jerkin off and dreaming about sex

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:21:02 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2011, 07:34:28 AM »

both of u r corny... i'm gettin my dick sucked as I type

tanner, is that you?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

blcxm

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2011, 07:53:34 AM »
radiotube is just a autistic kid with an internetconnection. Cham is just a dumb cunt with the worst taste in music ever.That internet beef of theirs is even sadder that the petey vs the aliases & looney. It's like a donkeyshow.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2011, 09:30:42 AM »
^and you're an angry Soccer fan whose mad I diss your wack ass sport & your shitty country regularly. :D

& to be honest, I don't think I've ever ONCE seen you post in a music related topic. So don't even start with music lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2011, 01:12:26 PM »
on a note, that wiz and snoop song pretty koo, was not expecting that kind of track.

i mean really, how much more can they sell trying to "fit in" rather than just making tracks from their era, but having top notch quality g-funk beats. i think itll be much better than snoop rappin over all taht bullshit in malice, etc etc

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2011, 06:38:23 PM »
radiotube is just a autistic kid with an internetconnection. Cham is just a dumb cunt with the worst taste in music ever.That internet beef of theirs is even sadder that the petey vs the aliases & looney. It's like a donkeyshow.

how dare you!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2011, 08:47:47 PM »
only one way to properly settle beef:

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

blcxm

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2011, 01:49:41 AM »
^and you're an angry Soccer fan whose mad I diss your wack ass sport & your shitty country regularly. :D

& to be honest, I don't think I've ever ONCE seen you post in a music related topic. So don't even start with music lol.
i lolled.

JOE BUDDEN SUCKS!