Author Topic: Rap's dubcc quotables  (Read 2334 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Rap's dubcc quotables
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2011, 10:27:21 PM »
cham ruined your thread i think thats what his plan was all along

Real recognize real. 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2011, 01:19:54 AM »
Your response back isn't something I can debate, I wouldn't know. Just my implications of you based on your actions lol.

Another quotable? Wtf does this mean? This isn't a grammatically correct sentence.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2011, 11:02:53 AM »
Your response back isn't something I can debate, I wouldn't know. Just my implications of you based on your actions lol.

Another quotable? Wtf does this mean? This isn't a grammatically correct sentence.

I mean when the latest quotable is still an old quotable, you know your thread has beyond failed.

Stick to just re-making threads that actually caught on at DBA. :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2011, 11:18:19 AM »
you said it yesterday, its not old  :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2011, 11:21:59 AM »
No sense sitting here going back & forth over an improveable topic.

LMAO i just noticed this gem from yesterday. Thank you cham, I don't even have to search out quotables anymore. You bring them right to me.  :D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 11:25:39 AM by SPICE TWO »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2011, 12:38:48 PM »
lol @ trying to hang on to a failure of a thread.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2011, 02:37:05 PM »
the beauty about this thread is everyone I quote ends up here with hurt feelings.  8)

Face it kid, the only reason you showed your face in this thread is cuz you were bent out of shape

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2011, 09:00:31 PM »
the beauty about this thread is everyone I quote ends up here with hurt feelings.  8)

Face it kid, the only reason you showed your face in this thread is cuz you were bent out of shape

I was here before you even quoted me. :loser:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2011, 10:59:13 AM »
Classic album.not just the best album of the year but This one of the top 5 hip hop albums 2 ever be released.the people that's giveing it bad feedbacks is just his sisters & all the people he dissed & a few haters he ddnt give a autograph 2 etc.its not that they don't like album becuz its classic.they just don't like quik personally.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2011, 03:37:50 PM »
LOL.

BlaQKout was arguably better.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2011, 03:47:43 PM »
LOL.

Well I guess you can argue that, but I strongly disagree with this. BlaQKout is a great record. However, it sounded rushed to me and not as polished as TBOD. But to each their own.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2011, 09:57:54 AM »
LOL.

Well I guess you can argue that, but I strongly disagree with this. BlaQKout is a great record. However, it sounded rushed to me and not as polished as TBOD. But to each their own.

I'm just saying. This basically wasn't even clearly better than BlaQKout & the quote above said it's one of the greatest albums of all time lol.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2011, 10:14:40 AM »
LOL.

I'm just saying. This basically wasn't even clearly better than BlaQKout & the quote above said it's one of the greatest albums of all time lol.
smh listen to the album before u make your opinion...blaqkout doesnt compare to book of david...quik dropped a great album

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2011, 10:18:03 AM »
LOL.

smh listen to the album before u make your opinion...blaqkout doesnt compare to book of david...quik dropped a great album

On what basis are you going to tell me they aren't in the same league? "I like the beats more"? How can you listen to a beat & tell me which one I should like more lol.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2011, 10:21:44 AM »
LOL.

On what basis are you going to tell me they aren't in the same league? "I like the beats more"? How can you listen to a beat & tell me which one I should like more lol.
well they arent in the same league...this album is more R&B type beats where blaqkout was experimental beats...book of david is pretty much rhythmalism pt 2 with 2020 type beats