Author Topic: New Bishop Lamont Interview  (Read 1093 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
New Bishop Lamont Interview
« on: April 08, 2011, 07:18:01 AM »
Part 1

Part 2

GangstaBoogy

Re: New Bishop Lamont Interview
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 07:29:31 AM »
I read the interview he did with dubcnn a few days ago. Geez that guy is like a 7 year old trapped in a mans body.

God bless the person that had to try and conduct that interview with that weirdo.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 07:55:22 AM »
was he high and/or drunk again? that'd be kinda sad...

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 09:17:50 AM »
I enjoyed that interview with DubCnn because he basically said fuck y'all for asking me the same questions

Loved this part,

Dubcnn: So, do you still remain in contact with Dre, and/or your friends and, former, label-mates; i.e., Em, 50, etcetera? If so, when's the last time any of you all spoke? And, is there any chance of a reunion, either on stage and/or wax?

This question is very gay, but the cats that I still fuck with from over there know who they are. And, as far as any records or on stage, you'll find out when it happens!! *More laughs follow*

Anyways, dope interview with allhip-hop.

On another note, fuck y'all haters
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 09:25:47 AM by Action! »
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 10:48:30 AM »
That was one of the best/realest interviews i've ever seen.... shouts out to Bishop. and fuck the industry and whatever gay shit they got going on over there.
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

thegooddoc

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 11:04:29 AM »
I enjoyed that interview with DubCnn because he basically said fuck y'all for asking me the same questions

Loved this part,

Dubcnn: So, do you still remain in contact with Dre, and/or your friends and, former, label-mates; i.e., Em, 50, etcetera? If so, when's the last time any of you all spoke? And, is there any chance of a reunion, either on stage and/or wax?

This question is very gay, but the cats that I still fuck with from over there know who they are. And, as far as any records or on stage, you'll find out when it happens!! *More laughs follow*

Anyways, dope interview with allhip-hop.

On another note, fuck y'all haters

He sounds bitter and defensive.  I think it is unfortunate that it didn't work out for him at Aftermath, because the tracks he was doing with Dre were hot and I think that with some help on the hooks he could have put together a nice album.

BIGWORM

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 01:31:06 PM »
Man this dude still talking about the older artists comparing them to basket ball players. This is music/art and there is no age limit. He's acting like there is "one microphone" on the west coast and they need to get off it to share with the new dudes. Pick up a godamn mic and rap your ass off and start making hot music, maybe you will get noticed and eventually release an album. Honestly the arrogance on this fucker is amazing. I like Bishop Lamont's music but he is a big suck staying crying....

805Cyclone

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 02:13:07 PM »
That dubcnn interview had to be one of the worst ones of all time. What's the point of an interview if you ain't gona say shit. It was a waste of time. And that pic of him looked funny as hell.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 03:07:21 PM »
Exactly. Agreeing to be interviewed then not answering any questions and insulting the interviewer is immature. I wouldve just passed on doing the interview.

Like someone else said, he sounds bitter and defensive.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

805Cyclone

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 04:45:03 PM »
Exactly.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 04:58:04 PM »
why does he keep sayin he is relevant?

where?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 07:25:51 PM »
If he wasn't relevant why would you be in this thread or being interviewed by allhip-hop? 

Anyways, Bishop usually humorous and that's all I get when I read that DUBCNN interview.  I don't get that he's bitter.  He usually talks silly shit like that.  Perhaps it's his add and his style of humour y'all ain't picking up on.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 07:56:58 PM »
just read the dubcnn interview. Yeah he was humorous, but he also didn't say shit. That said, the interviewer really didn't come with any interesting questions. Almost all of it was asking shit we already know. Step your game up Dubcnn.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 09:24:56 AM »
Thanks for posting this. Real talk, as usual, from Bishop. I respect dude more and more as time goes by.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 11:12:25 AM »
If he wasn't relevant why would you be in this thread or being interviewed by allhip-hop? 

Anyways, Bishop usually humorous and that's all I get when I read that DUBCNN interview.  I don't get that he's bitter.  He usually talks silly shit like that.  Perhaps it's his add and his style of humour y'all ain't picking up on.

I like some of his music so I peeped the interview/thread? That has nothin to do with bein relevant or not.

I just dont see him as being relevant anymore. you never see or hear people fiendin for a new Bishop joint? = irrelevant.