Author Topic: OddFutureWolfGangKillThemAll Thread  (Read 1294 times)

Elkoizm

Re: OddFutureWolfGangKillThemAll Thread
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2011, 07:58:56 PM »
the beats on Goblin sound generic & weak as hell .  the beats are joke. i also can't stand tylers mono tone voice threw the whole album.
Hater.

Absolutely not. His opinion doesn't have to link up with those of the fans. It's popular for listeners to fall into a niche group nowadays and if I didn't really listen to Odd Future with an open ear, I would've had the same opinion.

The beats do come off as being cheap and awful but they're grimey. I personally like it, and the mono tone voice emphasise his lyrics that much more when he raps. But no Odd Future fan can tell me that the beats are polished and his voice fits the beat. At least he had the balls to share his comment on a OF thread. That's swag.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2011, 08:38:41 PM »
the beats on Goblin sound generic & weak as hell .  the beats are joke. i also can't stand tylers mono tone voice threw the whole album.
Hater.

Absolutely not. His opinion doesn't have to link up with those of the fans. It's popular for listeners to fall into a niche group nowadays and if I didn't really listen to Odd Future with an open ear, I would've had the same opinion.

The beats do come off as being cheap and awful but they're grimey. I personally like it, and the mono tone voice emphasise his lyrics that much more when he raps. But no Odd Future fan can tell me that the beats are polished and his voice fits the beat. At least he had the balls to share his comment on a OF thread. That's swag.

PLEASE!  ::)

1st off dude doesn't have a monotone voice and you CANT name me ONE Rapper that DOESNT have a "monotone" voice/flow according to your standards.  That's not an opinion, why, becuz the nigga doesn't like Rap past 1998 like I said, maybe the nigga is just in a different point in his life and Rap (all music, not just Hip Hop) doesn't mean tha same thing like it used to mean to him like it did before.  That's not having balls, that's not swag, this is a pure example of somebody not knowing what tha fuck is going on.  

99.9% of Hip Hop albums from back in tha day don't hold the same meaning that they did back when Grandmaster Flash came out and then NWA and then The Ruff Ryders and Ca$h Money and the same goes for Rap and ALL music now looking at it 18/19 years from now.  Yeah I'm a fan but I've never been some delusional caught up in tha sauce dick rider, if it's good then it's good all of u so called WANNA-BE lykeshyt "real hip hop" fans kill me, i still see niggaz talkin about Lex Luger comin out with some wack South shit and dude's from Wisconsin.

At the end of the day OddFuture came out with chit that's better than The Pharcyde, Slum Village, or any of them type of niggaz did and that's that, stop looking so deep into it becuz you're a wanna be Rap critic and you're a wanna-be old skool 70's gangster ass nigger.  It's corny....  I don't even play "Goblin" from back 2 back but I've heard the whole album MORE THAN ONCE sober and fucked up and tha shit bangs.... does that mean I'm in love with every track... no... but there's no album out there like that, I even skipped a few songs on "The Chronic" and "Doggystyle" and "All Eyez On Me" and "Dogg Food" and "Bow Down" and any other album you can think of from back then and now even in their heydays.  I never have a problem with anybody's opinion but when u ride everything new like it's wack and everything before that is better even when it's clearly not then that's when I GET OFFENDED 4real.

*that wasn't directed solely towards y'all becuz there's still some old heads and wet behind the ears wanna be Pre-Teens and Euro's of all ages (i guess) still degrading my culture.  
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 08:48:00 PM by Cousin Bang »

midwestryder

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2011, 11:57:47 PM »
the beats on Goblin sound generic & weak as hell .  the beats are joke. i also can't stand tylers mono tone voice threw the whole album.
Hater.

PLEASE!  ::)

1st off dude doesn't have a monotone voice and you CANT name me ONE Rapper that DOESNT have a "monotone" voice/flow according to your standards.  That's not an opinion, why, becuz the nigga doesn't like Rap past 1998 like I said, maybe the nigga is just in a different point in his life and Rap (all music, not just Hip Hop) doesn't mean tha same thing like it used to mean to him like it did before.  That's not having balls, that's not swag, this is a pure example of somebody not knowing what tha fuck is going on.  

99.9% of Hip Hop albums from back in tha day don't hold the same meaning that they did back when Grandmaster Flash came out and then NWA and then The Ruff Ryders and Ca$h Money and the same goes for Rap and ALL music now looking at it 18/19 years from now.  Yeah I'm a fan but I've never been some delusional caught up in tha sauce dick rider, if it's good then it's good all of u so called WANNA-BE lykeshyt "real hip hop" fans kill me, i still see niggaz talkin about Lex Luger comin out with some wack South shit and dude's from Wisconsin.

At the end of the day OddFuture came out with chit that's better than The Pharcyde, Slum Village, or any of them type of niggaz did and that's that, stop looking so deep into it becuz you're a wanna be Rap critic and you're a wanna-be old skool 70's gangster ass nigger.  It's corny....  I don't even play "Goblin" from back 2 back but I've heard the whole album MORE THAN ONCE sober and fucked up and tha shit bangs.... does that mean I'm in love with every track... no... but there's no album out there like that, I even skipped a few songs on "The Chronic" and "Doggystyle" and "All Eyez On Me" and "Dogg Food" and "Bow Down" and any other album you can think of from back then and now even in their heydays.  I never have a problem with anybody's opinion but when u ride everything new like it's wack and everything before that is better even when it's clearly not then that's when I GET OFFENDED 4real.

*that wasn't directed solely towards y'all becuz there's still some old heads and wet behind the ears wanna be Pre-Teens and Euro's of all ages (i guess) still degrading my culture.  
please tylers does have mono tone voice & it is more of mono tone voice then guru. you just mad becauise it true , no i am not herb like you & new school hating youngsters that hate on old school because it still better then anything today. that is fact not stupid ass ignorant opinions like yours. don't tell me i don't like anything after 1998. for one i think hip hop went to crap after 1997 but i still listen to new hip hoip from today . i have bought dj quiks, WC, ice cubes,snoop dogg , e-40, beastie boys,ll cool j,raekwon,method man & many of old school artist new albums every year.  i also have bought new school groups & artist albums like curren$y, yelawolf,slaughterhouse, wiz khalifa, big k.r..i..t,saigon, fred the godson,roccett, jay rock , kendrick  lamar,ludacris, nelly,wale,slim thug , la coka nostra , & many more . so get off that i don't listen to new school music & i hate on new school bullshit .
 everything i said about golblin & tyler is true . your just mad because it is true ,youngster. i don't ride to everything new like it's wack. but by fact & truth everything from 1997 & before is better then anything 1998 & till to today.  so get over it because it is true .
 no i am not like sumbodys Dad in 1993 who didnt co-sign with Hip Hop at all like on sum Reverand Calvin Butts shit all over again. that is your fucking ignorant closminded stan self . get off of odd futures dick ,stan . see you & your generation are bunch ignorant closeminded ignorant punk ass bitches who don't respect there elders who are always better then them & who don't respect the past of history . the music before my generation is better then mines & that is fact.  who`s still playing albums from 1994 front to back everyday like they just came out yesterday? everybody from generation & older dumb ass ignorant youngster . it is not my fault your generation comes off like bunch of fickle a.d.d. bitches.
yes, 99% of Hip Hop albums from back in tha day still hold the same meaning that they did back when Grandmaster Flash came out and then NWA and then The Ruff Ryders and Ca$h Money and the same goes for Rap and ALL music now looking at it 18/19 years from now. you just mad it does & it means more then todays music & your generations music,youngster your music has no meaning but ignorance & vanity .

the beats on Goblin sound generic & weak as hell .  the beats are joke. i also can't stand tylers mono tone voice threw the whole album. . that are facts you odd future stans can't handle & you will all cry like acting bitches towards me.yes you are delusional caught up in tha sauce dick rider
see i know what is going on youngster but it does not means it is good or cool at all . At the end of the day OddFuture came out with chit that's way wacker than The Pharcyde, Slum Village, or any of them type of niggaz did and that's truth.
your kind offends me all the time . so shut up with your ignorance youngster .also this is not your culture , it is mines. hip hop is my culture not yours. .
you are the true hater & stan not me.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 12:12:48 AM by midwestryder »

Elkoizm

« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2011, 12:29:23 AM »
Where the fuck did that come from?

Anyway.

midwestryder

« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2011, 01:44:25 AM »
Where the fuck did that come from?

Anyway.
Elkoizm ,that was not ment for you . i was talking to Cousin Bang ,bitch ass. thank you for respecting what i said .  i respect you for that & see you are very open minded person for that. you are not stan like cousin bang

Elkoizm

« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2011, 07:12:42 AM »
Oh nah, I was reacting to Cousin Bang.
It's all good.

Raphael

« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2011, 08:56:40 AM »
At the end of the day OddFuture came out with chit that's better than The Pharcyde
The fuck? So what you're saying is that you listen to new hiphop just because its.......new. Fuck the quality of the music basically!!! No one will talk about Odd Future in 10 years but Bizzare Ride II The Pharcyde will forever remain a hiphop classic.

Damú

• 'G'
  • What A Breakfast!!!
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2011, 09:33:20 AM »
At the end of the day OddFuture came out with chit that's better than The Pharcyde
The fuck? So what you're saying is that you listen to new hiphop just because its.......new. Fuck the quality of the music basically!!! No one will talk about Odd Future in 10 years but Bizzare Ride II The Pharcyde will forever remain a hiphop classic.

Yes, even Labcabincalifornia, oh and don't forget Fantastic Vol. 2, i mean, that's J. Dilla's group!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2011, 11:52:50 AM »
on the subject of beats:  

99.9% (and that's a FACTUAL number) were sampled and 9/10 somebody else sampled the SAME EXACT record so that throws out your arguement of "originality".  James Brown and George Clinton/Bootsy Collins practically owned ANYTHING Hip Hop from 1981-1995 and after those eras people were still alotta times sampling the same records that the next man did.  We have 2 ask you niggaz from tha old skool (tha wanna be old skool becuz you're like 32 right?) "u mad" becuz atleast we make our own beats from scratch 9/10 even if it's using sounds from drumkits other producers use at times, that's originality, not sampling "(Not Just) Knee Deep" or "Funky Drummer" or a Lionel Richie record and calling it your own... u sound mad homie

on the subject of lyrics:

80% of ALL rap music from back n tha day was about some braggadocious chit and i guess u can say it kinda is now but when u hear records like those they actually serve a purpose, not just words to fill an album up with over instrumentals that were jacked from somebody else.  U niggaz be readin way too many blogs and really believe the hype even tho Public Enemy told u not 2...

as far as "Goblin" goes:

the shit is original to a T.  I can hear some influences here n there but it's not many and it's not a total rip off like 8/10 rappers were at tha time, shits not even that noticable after u actually listen to it and take it for what it iz.  I don't like every song on "Goblin", I don't think every beat should've went on there.  The Pharcyde niggaz (and no disrespect to em becuz i like sOMe of their chit but not much) were cool for like the two-three years they were noticed, after that it was like okay ya'll need a change of plans.  You should go back and listen to tha album if u ain't feelin it and even if you don't it's probably becuz tha shit is goes over your head (and that's not a diss or your fault).  Overall this is 1 of the best pieces of work released this year and in a while just based off originality and substance alone.  It's almost genius.

as far as you writing me paragraphs without breaking the chit apart:  

stop that chit becuz i'll never read it, i'll/anybody will skim thru it and pick out your ignorance.  i'm not closed minded at all but just becuz YOU KNOW i never felt KRS1 like that and showed u niggaz EVIDENCE that dude just became irrelevant and kept himself in a box and had a corny ass monotone flow like all rappers do (according to you) that doesn't mean u know me or how i feel about chit and what i think is hot and what i think certain chit is when serving it's purpose.  

"i'm my own worst nightmare / this is hell u aint ever gotta fight fair" - tyler on "nightmare"

i'm sorry bro but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.  i'm not a groupie becuz i think OddFuture has something special and something to offer instead of chit rappers from anytime time frame were offering.  
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:57:43 AM by Cousin Bang »

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2011, 02:12:54 AM »
i just bought this album

the beats were fucking wweeeeaaaaakkkk. i hate niggaz acting like it sounds cheap because its artistic or something.

that nigga prolly laughin sayin "haha we made these beats on pro tools or fruity loops an they buyin it"

lyrics were good tho but niggaz needa stop getting carried away.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2011, 04:52:38 AM »
I don;t think the beats sound bad at all *shrug*

Blood$

« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2011, 08:28:17 AM »
"Yonkers" and "Tron Cat" have some good beats

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2011, 12:58:09 PM »
Just getting into the Tyler the Creators Goblin album, it's refreshing hearing creativity back in hip-hop. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2011, 01:19:09 PM »
Just getting into the Tyler the Creators Goblin album, it's refreshing hearing creativity back in hip-hop. 
Have you listened to Bastard?