Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Fake?  (Read 790 times)

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Snoop Dogg - Fake?
« on: January 08, 2003, 11:10:00 AM »
Sup All - what do y'all think about this? I don't think there will be too many people doubting it...but holla back

PEACE.

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:Snoop Dogg - Fake?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2003, 11:44:47 AM »
What do you mean?

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 11:51:16 AM »
What do you mean?

Yeah really? what are you asking homie? I hope your not saying Snoop is fake cause there are waaaay more fools in the rap game 10x's as fake...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2003, 11:58:28 AM »
Ok cool. It started when me and Nima were talking about a Crip book called "Monster" some of you may have heard of it. Anyways, it refers to a OG Crip in the 80's called 'Snoop Dogg' and it makes you wonder if Snoop just bit the name. Also, it just starts to get to me how Snoop is married with children living in Hollywood etc but still calling himself a pimp and a gangsta? now to me, Snoop is a LEGEND but there is only so much of this shit I can take. Judging by his last LP it looks as if he is running out of material with all this pimp shit and all the featured artists he needs on his LP's...

Just my feeling though...holla back
PEACE!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2003, 12:00:26 PM »
i think all these rappers are fake in one way or another, but its jus what comes with ebcoming so famous n gettin so much money

the ones that keep they respect is the ones who show they still be down with the ppl who was with them when they were gettin big and havent changed that much as a person

i respect snoop cuz he always givin back to the community and on all his albums, he always has lil tings to tell us younger blacks out there, so nah, i dont think his fake

peace

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2003, 12:04:54 PM »
i think all these rappers are fake in one way or another, but its jus what comes with ebcoming so famous n gettin so much money

the ones that keep they respect is the ones who show they still be down with the ppl who was with them when they were gettin big and havent changed that much as a person

i respect snoop cuz he always givin back to the community and on all his albums, he always has lil tings to tell us younger blacks out there, so nah, i dont think his fake

peace

Yeah word... and there's lots of rappers that are married and still talk about the same stuff they did when they started there career... also just cause Snoop's married doesn't mean he can't be gang affiliated...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

min0rity

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2003, 12:11:07 PM »
its entertainment...it sells

if i was that famous and if i REALLY was a gangsta....i wouldn't be screaming gangsta every 2 sec..when there is milllions of people listening to you....
« Last Edit: January 08, 2003, 12:12:35 PM by drunken_mastenori »

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2003, 12:11:14 PM »

peace

on piont snoop was a crip, and still claims it even if he don't bang anymore, he stays down and reps where he is from.  he reps more for his hood than any other main stream artist a can think of.  That pimp shit can get annoying but thats the philosophy he is going with and living by he's always been about not lovin hoes, he just took it to the next level
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2003, 12:20:53 PM »
Yo LyRiCaL_G, that's true n all, but Snoop will do anything for a quick buck. Look at ALL the featured artists on his last 2 LP's! it's all about sales, he doesn't give a fuck about the music anymore.

Last Meal: 4 Solo tracks out of 19
Paid The Cost: 7 Solo tracks out of 20

Peace.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2003, 12:28:38 PM »
Snoop doesn't live in Hollywood, he lives in Claremont...PeACe

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2003, 12:39:13 PM »
Jus Remember who took two excons from rival crip gangs and formed a group out of them to squash beef....

Jus if ur hard headed remember it was Snoop and Tha Group is Tha Eastsidaz....

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2003, 01:08:54 PM »
^^ I thought he lived in Chino Hills...

Well anywayz.. What do you expect? You expect him to still be out there doing gangsta shit when he's a millionaire??? LOL.. Everybody's tryna get out tha ghetto, Snoop made it... and plus... that fools old.. he's like 30 something... even most 30 year old gangsters that live in tha ghetto dont even bang nomore. You guys watch to many movies... and listen to too much Gangsta Rap... cuz that aint what it's all about.

And about his guest appearances.... he's being doing that since Doggystyle. Maybe not as much but yeah... listen to Doggfather, Tha Game, and Topp Dogg... those albums were fulll of guest appearances also... so what.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2003, 01:09:52 PM »
The name thing's just a coincidence. Somehow I get the feeling that there are more than a few (wannabe)gangstas that have a 'Dogg' or a 'Loc' in their names.

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2003, 01:50:45 PM »
eastcoasta: Can you now tell me what group doesn't want Snoop on their album? Jus if ur hard headed it's Tha Eastsidaz.

Don_Chronelius_909: If he ain't bangin then why is he still coming out with that shit? like you say he's 30 yrs old...oh yeah I forgot, he's a 'pimp' now...

As for the guest appearances it just shows Snoop can't sell a record on his own without the help of somebody else. Check the adds in the magazines boasting who's on the album etc....that's wack. Look at Biggie, Nas, Ice T for god sake....all legends who don't need others to carry them.

Peace!

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2003, 02:30:25 PM »
ummmm i think if you give a nazi and a jewish rabi a very lucritive record contract, they'd sing together too so does that make you real?