Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Fake?  (Read 791 times)

Jome

Re:Snoop Dogg - Fake?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2003, 06:02:08 PM »
ummmm i think if you give a nazi and a jewish rabi a very lucritive record contract, they'd sing together too so does that make you real?

Lmao. True dat.

Are you sure you don't have 3 accounts on this forum, the other two being "yeah" & "smartass" ??

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2003, 06:11:44 PM »
Snoop still yells out "Crip" and "Gangsta" when he ain't one...just like Dre still yells out "Compton"...

From the past few records, I definitly think Snoop FELL OFF!  He won't ever be as hot as he was back in the "Doggystyle" days...that record was the shit!

I think Snoop needs to take his check, and get out the game...it's boring after a while when all he raps about is pimpin, gangstas, and bitches...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2003, 06:25:22 PM »
Fucking A this topic is so ridiculous.  So many people say that snoop is fake, blah blah blah.  He is a millionaire, do u expect him to hang out in the hood, sell drugs, pull drive by's, jack fools, etc.  Only a fucking complete idiot would do that type of shit if they were as rich as snoop.  So he raps about that stuff, but don't really live that lifestyle anymore...big fuckin deal...its entertainment.  I luv when snoop does his gangsta raps, and I could care less if he don't bang anymore.  He has been through it, he has done it, he has put in work.  He has been to LA county jail for about a year.  He is a rollin 20 crip.  He was an artist at death row.  That is some fuckin hardcore shit, and if u can't realize that, then u need to pull your head out of your ass.  That ain't no backstreet boys/Nelly lifestyle.  Snoops done been through way more crazy shit then 99% of this board ever will and more then a lot of rappers ever have and will.  Fuck man if u don't like snoop talking about this shit cause you don't think he is "real" about it, then don't listen to his fucking music, simple as that.  And you sayin snoop ain't a pimp...LMMFAO!  Snoop could get easily 10x the amount of women everyone on this board combined could get.  Tell me that ain't pimp.  Some of you guys need a serious reality check.  Snoop has women for days doin anything he wanted.  Hot ass women too.  Just look at the girls in his videos.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2003, 06:49:02 PM »
lol @ all this......

About Snoop being a pimp......Yes, He does have gyrls that work 4 him, We waz at tha graphic artist Shemp's house tha other day and JT tha bigga figga came thru and we waz talkin bout Snoop and shit, and he waz sayin he knows some of tha hoes tha work 4 Snoop, JT also has 4 hoes that work 4 him......

And about Snoop being a Crip......All these lil fans out here callin him fake, lol......Obviously yall dunno what being a Crip is all about.....Alot of wannabe Crips these days claimin they lil spots dont either, but Snoop got his shit straight......

As far as musically, I dun feel Snoop much anymore......U know, after U reach tha top, there's one way to go and dats Down.......

« Last Edit: January 08, 2003, 06:50:08 PM by RODZILLA aka tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2003, 07:41:12 PM »
i think most of you catch too many feelings over a man you don't even know

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2003, 09:31:19 PM »
From what I've heard about Snoop. From actual people from Long Beach is that he never banged. Daz did Snoop didn't simple as that. This is from my homeboy who lived in LB all his life and went to high school wit Snoop. Snoop start claimin' when he brought out the Eastsidaz, I guess they inspired him with all of that crip talk.

My beef with Snoop is that if he was Mr. Hardcore GangBanger why didn't he come out the gates Bangin' ???
Don't start bangin the set at 30, what type of shit is that ??? If I was from they hood I woulda checked that nigga long time ago.

As far as being too far in the streets, but famous, from what I here Beanie Seagal missed studio time for his first album slangin' crack in the streets. So I guess he can say whatever he wants about bein' in the streets Because he still is.

Ohhh...one more thing. Can somebody vouche for Dre being from Kompton. I want streets and all. What the fuck hood did this nigga stay in. Don't nobody know Dre from Kompton WTF ???
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

Quadruple OG

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2003, 10:46:05 PM »
IMO snoop should take a 4-5 year hiatus and work on the business end of the label, and making sure Soopafly and other artist on his label can actually enjoy the same success Snoop had instead of talkin about it

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2003, 10:57:46 PM »
From what I've heard about Snoop. From actual people from Long Beach is that he never banged. Daz did Snoop didn't simple as that. This is from my homeboy who lived in LB all his life and went to high school wit Snoop. Snoop start claimin' when he brought out the Eastsidaz, I guess they inspired him with all of that crip talk.

My beef with Snoop is that if he was Mr. Hardcore GangBanger why didn't he come out the gates Bangin' ???
Don't start bangin the set at 30, what type of shit is that ??? If I was from they hood I woulda checked that nigga long time ago.

are you on crack snoop has been talking about being a crip since he came out the gate, the eastsidaz inpsired him? lol, snoop was a gang member did slang drugs fo the rollin 20 crips and went to jail. i don't know who you supposedly talked to in long beach, but i have alot of family from there and everybody i've talked to down there is down with snoop and says he's like a crip king, cause he reps for them and pretty much has love from all the crip gangs in long beach especially the 20's  
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2003, 11:29:45 PM »
Guest Apperances:

Paid The Cost:

Lady Of Rage
The Dramatics
Jay Z
Warren G
RBX
E.White
Nate Dogg
Redman
Latoiya Williams
Soopafly
Lil' Half Dead
Pharell
Charlie Wilson
Mr. Kane
Traci Nelson
Goldie Loc
Don Magic Juan
Ludacris

That's 18 Guests on 20 tracks

Doggystyle:

Lady Of Rage
The Dramatics
Daz
Warren G
RBX
Lil Malik
Dr. Dre
Nate Dogg
George Clinton
Kurupt
Lil Bow Wow
Nancy Fletcher (On Lodi Dodi)
The D.O.C. (On Serial Killa)

An That's 13, on 13 tracks.  I don't see that big of a difference.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2003, 11:31:22 PM »

As far as being too far in the streets, but famous, from what I here Beanie Seagal missed studio time for his first album slangin' crack in the streets. So I guess he can say whatever he wants about bein' in the streets Because he still is.

Ohhh...one more thing. Can somebody vouche for Dre being from Kompton. I want streets and all. What the fuck hood did this nigga stay in. Don't nobody know Dre from Kompton WTF ???

Dog, on the real... since you can't even SPELL "Kompton", I guess you don't know too much about it either.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2003, 11:59:48 PM »
Snoop doesn't live in Hollywood, he lives in Claremont...PeACe
i got a house out in the hills right next to chino...lol..not claremont...he lives in a gated community...in chino hills...

anyway...that book monster...i think the guy Snoop Dog was from the 20s tho...coulda be a big homie lil homie thing...u know like lil monsta etc...im gonna find my book in my closet and ill tell yall...but it gang bangin everyone has the same name..lol...look at the cholos...u know how many cholos are named Capone?..or Sleepy...etc...street names are all very similar....theyre not very creative

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2003, 12:07:17 AM »
dollabill-i think the fact that snoop wasn't "crip this, crip that" in the early days was largely due to the fact that the head of his label (ie Suge Knight) was a BLOOD. and lets think logically real quick. if snoop  had never banged before, don't you think someone from long beach would have said something about it before? and yes dre actually lived in compton.

just a tip. when you say stuff like "if i was from snoop's hood, i woulda checked him a long time ago", it doesn't make you sound tough. it makes you sound funny. your on the computer. you're not a G. peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2003, 12:28:13 AM »
^^^^i hardly agree with u...but yup...sums it up pretty much...do u guys really think snoops 130 pound self woulda went against the grain with suge?...hell no...he woulda got served..thats why he waited til suge was locked up to talk shit...now he talks shit sure...but he got hella security n shit now as compared to back then...snoop wasnt really fake...just smart...he knows when to pick his battles....
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 12:29:51 AM by S.G.V. aka Ray Diaz »

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2003, 10:07:10 AM »
G child do you think that the eastsidaz dont want snoop on their album or do they just want to try to make an album on their own ?? I would have to go with the later on that one...

People talk about guest appearances and I agree its bad but thats what there all doin today ... It isnt like the early 90s or the 80s where one or two rappers rapped through out the whole album... To come to think of it the first album that boasted mad guest appearances is the Chronic.... Which we all know is the greatest hip hop album of all time ..... Its not the guest appearances that kill albums its multiple production that does... to many producers kill the flow of an album... Thats y Dre drops classics while no oone else in rap does... .

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2003, 11:04:16 AM »
^^^^i hardly agree with u...but yup...sums it up pretty much...do u guys really think snoops 130 pound self woulda went against the grain with suge?...hell no...he woulda got served..thats why he waited til suge was locked up to talk shit...now he talks shit sure...but he got hella security n shit now as compared to back then...snoop wasnt really fake...just smart...he knows when to pick his battles....

good piont, and it's like daz said in some interview that thats why you heard them yellin dogg pound cause that was the crips on death row, and you do hear snoop sayin rtc and shit and draped in all blue, or i got my blue chucks on, and shit like that
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly