Author Topic: Regardless of how u feel... Obama has done more than any Official in history  (Read 3158 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

and that's a fact... google it or look on his website

...waits for the counter argument...

don't forget to mention ALL of the facts before you say anything and don't tell me some shit anybody from FOX News said or some shit you got elsewhere from online... I want the FACTS and not just some hacksaw job of a slandering that I know y'all r gonna do...  Even Mike Huckabee (a 2012 Presidential candidate said Republicans were gonna have a hard time winning and not some usual competition hard time winning).... Obama is a beast in retrospect, he'll get another 4 years.... once tha facts come out MOST people will come 2 their senses.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 03:21:33 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Obama has "done more"... so what?    I want a government that "does less".  

I want a government that takes more vacations and plays more golf.   I want a government that passes less laws, draws up and signs less bills, fights in less wars, takes in less taxes, spends less money, has less programs, is less intrusive into the economic and personal lives of Americans. 

Because the more the government does the more shit that they fuck up.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:51:05 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

Obama makes America miss Bush
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

Then u shouldn't live in an industrialized country like America then becuz whoever gets into Office from ANY Party (And I stress ANY) will do tha opposite of what you want.  That was a bitchass counter by tha way, you're taking the easy way out already.  

America is a unique control, like tha World's Hub/Center Piece, we're not a country like China (if that's a country, fuck u 4 judging me).  No1 is like us which iz why we do so much 4 so many and get so much less in return.  I hate when people bitch about something but can't think 4 themselves or over-think 4 themselves.

BiggBoogaBiff

if you're white and over 52.  plz, this is going to turn n2 another "let's go tha opposite way becuz this is a RadioTube! thread" and tha fact that I'm talking about Obama is grounds 4 a set up.  when y'all start 2 bring out FACTS then I'll read, right now y'all are acting like pigs

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Obama has "done more"... so what?    I want a government that "does less".  

I want a government that takes more vacations and plays more golf.   I want a government that passes less laws, draws up and signs less bills, fights in less wars, takes in less taxes, spends less money, has less programs, is less intrusive into the economic and personal lives of Americans. 

Because the more the government does the more shit that they fuck up.

Chicken or the egg..

You can say the more the government does, the more they fuck up. Another could say the more fucked up Americans are, the more the government has to do.

Unfortunately, less government will also mean MORE of a gap between the haves and the have-nots. I seriously doubt any of us are CEO's of any major corporations. Not to mention, the party that wants less government...also wants prayer in school. I hate to break it to you, but they arent talking about Islam.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nobody MISSES Bush. Some people MISS having a White male president. More often than not, White males. And usually White males who have more teeth than brain cells. Which is tough when your missing 8 teeth...but hey...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

Nobody MISSES Bush. Some people MISS having a White male president. More often than not, White males. And usually White males who have more teeth than brain cells. Which is tough when your missing 8 teeth...but hey...

why does race have to be brought into this?

all politicians are dicks, regardless of race
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

uh oh... we have a quitter lol!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
America is a unique control, like tha World's Hub/Center Piece, we're not a country like China (if that's a country, fuck u 4 judging me).  No1 is like us which iz why we do so much 4 so many and get so much less in return.  I hate when people bitch about something but can't think 4 themselves or over-think 4 themselves.
America was like this long before Obama became president. Since the early 1900s nobody has been able to fuck with the United States.

If they are all dicks, why you miss the one before Obama? Especially considering we are still recovering from the last one. Especially considering the last one was the worst president in the history of the US lol

BiggBoogaBiff

America is a unique country, like tha World's Hub/Center Piece, we're not a country like China (if that's a country, fuck u 4 judging me).  No1 is like us which iz why we do so much 4 so many and get so much less in return.  I hate when people bitch about something but can't think 4 themselves or over-think 4 themselves.
America was like this long before Obama became president. Since the early 1900s nobody has been able to fuck with the United States.

oh hell yeah, i was just sayin

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Really?  More than FDR, Washington, Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, etc. ?  No, I dont think so.   (also:  more "doing" DOES NOT = good, regardless of whether you support big or smaller govt).

As for only whites not liking Obama, there is absolutely no truth to that and that represents a divisive and racist view of our country.  You don't have to be a "minority" to dislike big govt.

Also, saying that because we are an industrialized country means we have to have big govt makes no sense.  This is the same type of view that the "crazy white folks" who llive in the mountains and dont want any govt to exist have, just the exact opposite and just as stupid.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 03:28:05 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Really?  More than FDR, Washington, Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, etc. ?  No, I dont think so.   (also:  more "doing" DOES NOT = good, regardless of whether you support big or smaller govt).

As for only whites not liking Obama, there is absolutely no truth to that and that represents a divisive and racist view of our country.  You don't have to be a "minority" to dislike big govt.

Also, saying that because we are an industrialized country means we have to have big govt makes no sense.  This is the same type of view that the "crazy white folks" who llive in the mountains and dont want any govt to exist have, just the exact opposite and just as stupid.

Its not that whites don't like Obama. Without whites voting for him, he wouldn't have become president. But if you're longing for GEORGE BUSH...chances are you're longing for a White male president.

OG Hack Wilson

If they are all dicks, why you miss the one before Obama? Especially considering we are still recovering from the last one. Especially considering the last one was the worst president in the history of the US lol

if you looked it up you'd find that Obama has spent more in his his first term than Bush did in both of his