Author Topic: Regardless of how u feel... Obama has done more than any Official in history  (Read 3164 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Yes, but:  number of blacks who voted for him cause he's black = majority (how many black republicans do you know??)

number of people who didn't vote for him cause he's black = minority

You are waaaaaaaay overestimating the number of white people (or people in general) who voted against him cause he's black.  Most that voted against him that I know did so because they are Republicans.  Of course there was a lot, but to say number of whites who voted against him cause of his skin color is so high is not an accurate representation of mainstream society.  The Reverand Jesse Jackson would agree with you I'm sure lol.  Either way you look at it, the race card helped him, it didn't hurt him.  White guilt these days is at an all time high.
True that. Like I posted, he won more white voters than Kerry did.

So you think White people voted for him because he is Black?? I dont see how that makes sense. I think White people who voted for him, were voting for some sort of change. Not because he is Black. We just got through with Bush...the last thing people wanted, was another Bush. If there was anything that helped him, it would be the fact that he was seen as young, cool, in touch with the younger generation, etc. But not being Black itself. Like I said, there is a lot of hidden racism in people that they will never reveal in public or to a camera. But it is there. No doubt. Im not Black, but my girl is, and my daughter is half. I dont always tell people about them right away, and its amazing what people are willing to say about other races...when they arent around. San Diego isnt even THAT racist compared to other parts of the country. But Ive heard so much racist shit spit out of peoples mouths down here towards Black people its ridiculous, and not just from Whites.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Yes, but:  number of blacks who voted for him cause he's black = majority (how many black republicans do you know??)

You are waaaaaaaay overestimating the number of white people (or people in general) who voted against him cause he's black.  Most that voted against him that I know did so because they are Republicans.  Of course there was a lot, but to say number of whites who voted against him cause of his skin color is so high is not an accurate representation of mainstream society.  The Reverand Jesse Jackson would agree with you I'm sure lol.  Either way you look at it, the race card helped him, it didn't hurt him.  White guilt these days is at an all time high.

lol are you kidding me? If you dont realize that racism is alive and well still in this country, youre completely insane. Im not saying things arent better than before, but there are still problems. This election showed the best and the worst in a lot of people. Whites for example. It showed that there are plenty of White people that are willing to vote for a Black candidate. Thats a good thing. It also showed that there are still plenty of Whites that would NOT be willing to vote for a Black president. There are TONS of White people (an other races) who allowed race to influence their vote on this last election. White guilt wouldnt keep them from voting against Obama, it just kept them from saying it publicly.  They far outweigh the extra 7% of Black vote that Obama got over Kerry. With the millions and millions of rednecks in this country, you dont think they were voting for ANYONE who would run against a Black man? He became President in spite of being Black, not because of it. Bush's reign of terror helped out alot too though.
It's hard to say. How many of those rednecks simply voted against him because they are Republicans? It would be interesting to see a black Republican and white Democrat run for president.

It would. I know what youre saying, because for some reason poor rednecks in the south still seem to vote Republican. I guess they feel as though the rich whites give a fuck about the poor ones. Who knows. Maybe being common Bible thumpers helps too.

And maybe that was a bad example, i think the people youd really have to find out about wouldnt be rednecks.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol are you kidding me? If you dont realize that racism is alive and well still in this country, youre completely insane. Im not saying things arent better than before, but there are still problems. This election showed the best and the worst in a lot of people. Whites for example. It showed that there are plenty of White people that are willing to vote for a Black candidate. Thats a good thing. It also showed that there are still plenty of Whites that would NOT be willing to vote for a Black president. There are TONS of White people (an other races) who allowed race to influence their vote on this last election. White guilt wouldnt keep them from voting against Obama, it just kept them from saying it publicly.  They far outweigh the extra 7% of Black vote that Obama got over Kerry. With the millions and millions of rednecks in this country, you dont think they were voting for ANYONE who would run against a Black man? He became President in spite of being Black, not because of it. Bush's reign of terror helped out alot too though.
It's hard to say. How many of those rednecks simply voted against him because they are Republicans? It would be interesting to see a black Republican and white Democrat run for president.

Exactly.  That's what I was also saying.  That many "rednecks" probably voted for McCain cause he was a Republican.  Wouldn't matter if it was John Edwards or Obama, they were voting for the OTHER guy.  I never said racism wasn't alive in this country.  To the contrary.  There is racism everywhere, against many races and perpetrated by many races.  Go to a school anywhere in California and see how many Mexicans can get away with saying "white boy" in a derogatory way, then see what happens to the kid who says "spic".  You can also go to a rural school with 2 black kids total and see the good ol boy treatment they may receive.  Also, I mentioned white guilt in the context of more whites wanting to vote for the black dude over the white dude because they may be seen as progressive or in step with "change".  Of course this wasn't most, but I think a lot of people in California fit this profile.  So his race helped him sweep the black vote and grab up "progressive" white votes.  White so called "rednecks" were voting Republican regardless.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:27:51 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
All I'm saying is that being black helped with the black vote more than it hurt with the white vote. As I pointed out, he managed to get more of the white vote than Kerry. Even if you explain this by saying Obama was more charismatic or appealing, or that Bush was a stronger candidate than McCain, white people were definitely willing to vote for him. Most of the white racist would vote Republican anyways. That's why it would be interesting to see a black Republican vs. a white Democrat. What would the rednecks and black people do? Both groups would feel like their vote wasn't right no matter which candidate they picked.

All I'm saying is that being black helped with the black vote more than it hurt with the white vote. As I pointed out, he managed to get more of the white vote than Kerry. Even if you explain this by saying Obama was more charismatic or appealing, or that Bush was a stronger candidate than McCain, white people were definitely willing to vote for him. Most of the white racist would vote Republican anyways. That's why it would be interesting to see a black Republican vs. a white Democrat. What would the rednecks and black people do? Both groups would feel like their vote wasn't right no matter which candidate they picked.

The reason I said the redneck example was a bad one, is because of what you just said. Most openly racist White people probably would have voted for McCain (which says alot actually). Its the White people who were either on the fence, or not openly racist. Like I said, there are a lot of people who may not be flat out racist...but still not comfortable having a Black president. I can ONLY see his race helping him with the Black vote. But absolutely not with the White vote, and Whites make up a much larger percentage of the voting public. And this isnt even including any other races, only Whites and Blacks. Its difficult to compare Kerry and Obamas percentages because of the mindset of the country at the time of both elections. Had Kerry ran in this election instead of Obama, he very well could have seen the same types of percentages from those two groups. I personally think he would have seen a slightly higher percentage amongst White voters than Obama did, and a slightly lower percentage amongst Black voters than Obama did. The people were fed up with Bush, completely. Again, McCain was unfortunate enough to be the Republican candidate FOLLOWING Bush. When Kerry ran, Bush was able to campaign on fear. The American people were convinced that a change in President during wartime would spell doom for the country lol. Presidents popularity tends to increase during war.

Go to a school anywhere in California and see how many Mexicans can get away with saying "white boy" in a derogatory way, then see what happens to the kid who says "spic".

Its the price to be paid for living in a society where Whites are still on top. I'm sure any minority group out there would trade in their ability to call a white guy a "white boy", in exchange for running the country

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Go to a school anywhere in California and see how many Mexicans can get away with saying "white boy" in a derogatory way, then see what happens to the kid who says "spic".

Its the price to be paid for living in a society where Whites are still on top. I'm sure any minority group out there would trade in their ability to call a white guy a "white boy", in exchange for running the country

Lol.  So its ok because white people are in "power".  Can I walk around calling every black dude a nigger cause the presidents half black?

And I think youre giving people who would say that too much credit, its like saying minorities are racist because they are subjugated and whites are racist because they wanna be.  BS.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 02:02:27 PM by Russell Bell »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"White boy" and "nigger" are nowhere close to being of equal disrespect. Come on now. 

"Check out this fucking white boy"

"Check out this fucking nigger"

LOL huge difference.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"White boy" and "nigger" are nowhere close to being of equal disrespect. Come on now. 

"Check out this fucking white boy"

"Check out this fucking nigger"

LOL huge difference.

Historically it has more negative connotations no doubt.  Doesn't mean that they both aren't racist.  In our PC society, it seems people wanna act like racism doesn't work from every angle.

Race is such a huge issue, and it isn't looked at fairly.  Look at whoopi goldberg calling trump a racist because he asked why obama hasn't released his long form birth certificate.  Look at the tea party (whom i do not agree with, they seem like a group of neocons in disguise) who dared to protest a black president, and are called racist by media everywhere.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:40:12 PM by Russell Bell »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Or maybe white people would simply have to got through hell on earth in a society in which white people are a poor, powerless minority.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Or maybe white people would simply have to got through hell on earth in a society in which white people are a poor, powerless minority.

Lol.  They did.  First and Second wave immigration to the US.  The irish built many of the highways and infastructure because it was such a dangerous job and got paid shit for it, and experienced often violent discrimination from "natives".  Shows their position in society pretty well.  Just one example.  Theres many more.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 12:47:44 PM by Russell Bell »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol.  They did.  First and Second wave immigration to the US.  The irish built many of the highways and infastructure because it was such a dangerous job and got paid shit for it, and experienced often violent discrimination from "natives".  Shows their position in society pretty well.  Just one example.  Theres many more.

Yup, or even in the likes of West Indies, it wasn't just black slaves, they had white slaves too, but no one gave a shit about that because it was white convicts summoned by the British empire to work on the plantations. However it's not pc to say that either, the truth is, that the truth is frowned upon.

By the way, just so we are clear, ALL political parties, or at least those who get talked about devilish fucks, including the tea party. They all pretty much sing from the same hymn sheet, some of the lines are sung in a more fluid, persuasive way that's all. It's not about what you do, it's how you sell it.

You are right about trump by the way, but he is another parasite too. You reach a point where you realise that the overwhelming majority of people are just utterly mindless, they must be for this whole oh we mustn't say anything because it might be considered racist. More like they don't have the intellectual capacity to articulate their point and they are just spineless.

"Yes we can" no you fucking can't!, stupid dumb fucks, who parrot every word without even considering what it is they are repeating.
Brazil, China, India and South Africa are the global players now, but most people don't have a clue, caught up in the bullshit falsehoods, empty rhetoric and cherishing it like it's something golden. Thanks to these mindless dickheads, they have completely destroyed the growing sentiment against war by depoliticising it, suddenly the democrats start saying well it's no big deal.

I wonder who are the biggest puppets? these political scumbags? or the brain dead who it turns don't have any beliefs or principles, no moral stands, just ideas, not their own ideas, ideas fed to them, they giveth then they taketh away and these tools don't notice the difference.

Obama has carried on the mantle of robbing the public blind, they talk out of both sides of their mouth, telling you on the hand that bankrupting the nation to the banks is good, but then you are bad, you must pay. Trapped, ensnared, in this false paradigm, but hey....dude the new ps3 phone is out and my president is black so it's all good!

Just to illustrate how deep some of these people are...and this is deep man

you're gay son, that's all i have 2 say... it's not even worth tha time... sorry buddy u fucked up, i can talk Politics all day (something people don't know about) and u just fucked yourself.  i don't wanna talk 2 u anymore... you're holding your ground as AntiGovernment/AntiObama-Let's Praise Bush/Let's Act Like Obama Hasn't Done Anything Beneficial For The Country type of mode, it's a turn off and you're wrong.  

1st i'm from Maine and now I can't stay on topic, nah son you're reaching and you're trying to save face.  you're done son, it's over, new ball game, pick another topic, you lost and u look dumb so just take the L' and continue on with your life honestly.  i would've read what you had 2 say and responded to u without the insult becuz i'm 1 of the few capable of having a mature conversation but u wanna 2 cry and stick to tha old "fuck u you're wrong" story and so i'm done.  

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 01:36:47 PM by virtuoso »

Triple OG Rapsodie

You can say the more the government does, the more they fuck up. Another could say the more fucked up Americans are, the more the government has to do.

And that's exactly the problem.  If the government fails at war in Afghanistan, then they say we have to stay longer and waste more money.  If the government fails in medicaid and medicare, then they say we have to waste more money and expand it to Universal healthcare; if the government fails in education, then they say we need more money to support failing schools... this is the exact opposite from the free market.  In the free market you have to give results or your business will fail and people won't support you.  But we are forced to support the government, follow their laws, and pay their taxes no matter how often they fail.  Look at Enron for example.  When Enron fucked up, it didn't mean shit to me, because I was never forced to deal with Enron.  But when the war on drugs fucked up, I am still forced to fund it in taxes, and I still have to rearrange my life to get around their marijuana laws.  Get what I'm sayin?

Are you a complete idiot? Your little analogies make no sense. Letting a privately-owned company fail is completely different than letting the educational system that our entire country relies on fail. But come to think of it, maybe it already has if people like you are making asinine comments such as this.

The education system, medicade, etc. aren't business models. Their purpose isn't to make anyone money. They are here as basic necessities that everyone should have a right to. If your business idea fails and you don't make a ton of money, too bad for you. Its not a big deal to the rest of the country. But why in the blue hell would you be arguing against people being given the basic right to live and the chance to survive in this world?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:38:42 PM by SPICE TWO »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
The education system, medicade, etc. aren't business models. Their purpose isn't to make anyone money. They are here as basic necessities that everyone should have a right to. If your business idea fails and you don't make a ton of money, too bad for you. Its not a big deal to the rest of the country. But why in the blue hell would you be arguing against people being given the basic right to live and the chance to survive in this world?
This I don't get. How is medicare a right? Liberty is a right. Being taxed and than given substandard healthcare assistance isn't. It's helpful, and in this nanny state the USA is becoming, pretty necessary, but it is in no way a right.

Triple OG Rapsodie

This I don't get. How is medicare a right? Liberty is a right. Being taxed and than given substandard healthcare assistance isn't. It's helpful, and in this nanny state the USA is becoming, pretty necessary, but it is in no way a right.

You're right in that it could use much improvement. However health care is better than no health care.

How is Liberty more of a right? You'd rather be free than alive?