Author Topic: Honestly: who's sicker than Weezy  (Read 2317 times)

awol22222

Re: Honestly: who's sicker than Weezy
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2011, 07:45:48 PM »
royce and crooked could shit all over him, eminem, kurupt, jayz, nas, etc..

MF Doom, The Last Emperor, Pharoahe Monch, Gift of Gab......

MC Juice, Non Phixion, C Rayz Walz, Sly Boogy, Elzhi, OneBeLow, Vakill....

Tech N9ne, Scarface, Chuck D, Immortal Technique, WC, Lupe, KRS-1 .........
Sin

MistaNova

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2011, 11:14:07 PM »
Sin

You're comparing underground artists to mainstream artists? That sounds fair.
Nima's post pretty much sums up the whole Weezy situation, he's on top therefor he's overrated. If any of the rappers named above made it to his level of success you'd all turn your backs and say they're overrated as well.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2011, 12:50:22 AM »
Wayne was gettin nice around "500 Degreez"

Wow. I fuckin heard it all now
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2011, 01:00:42 AM »
Sin

You're comparing underground artists to mainstream artists? That sounds fair.
Nima's post pretty much sums up the whole Weezy situation, he's on top therefor he's overrated. If any of the rappers named above made it to his level of success you'd all turn your backs and say they're overrated as well.

I never hear anyone say Eminem is overrated and he is even more popular than weezy.

So I dont think thats true.

and one thing that really helped him move ''up there'' was the Lollipop joint.. smh

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2011, 01:37:24 AM »
and one thing that really helped him move ''up there'' was the Lollipop joint.. smh

You heard how the DPG rips Weezys style on this though?

Lollipop DPG Mix ;D
http://www.mediafire.com/?uqda3cw11p9hsfh

Portugoal

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2011, 02:10:56 AM »
Lil Wayne used to be a great rapper, but he fell off big time after 500 Degreez.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2011, 05:56:51 AM »
I never hear anyone say Eminem is overrated and he is even more popular than weezy.
i assume u get all your entertainment news from here then...

Nima did sum it up tho.  I mean how do u hate on a lyrical GENIUS like Weezy... Quincy Jones never co-signed Non-Phixon or any of them niggaz so all of your OPINIONS are just that OPINIONS...  You're talking about a nigga from tha trap who's not even 30, been in tha game going on 20 years and still gettin better and killin' shit.  if you're saying Weezy was better before then you obviously haven't been following Weezy lol... Wayne 2011>>>Wayne 2008 easy (Tha Carter IV will be all of the proof you need).  None of u Euro's know shit about Wayne, all u do iz talk shit and say that the nigga is Gay and Overrated lol... there's no center to your opinion (and by center i mean a factual base and not groupism or haterism).  Wayne was in his super hay-day back then but he's hardly past it now lol...

And BOISTAWWP!  "500 Degreez" is WEAK AS FUCK compared 2 Weezy's newer shit but none of y'all would know becuz y'all don't keep up with dude... don't lie, i don't think any of us know the last OFFICIAL Weezy mixtape so it's not like y'all've been hearing Wayne like u should or like he wants us to.  I call u niggaz "wine connoisseur ass niggaz"; all u do iz wait until something gets a little age on it to say it's ok but when it first comes out u say it's wack and the worst thing you've ever heard... you're like kids who wanna grow up 2 fast, u know tha type that dont wanna eat their vegetables but want all tha candy. 

I'm talking to abunch of novices and wet behind the ear ass niggaz, some1 come save me PLEASE I'M FUCKIN BEGGIN U!  If u took away Weezy's fame, money, and popularity you'd be throwing your panties at tha nigga, give me a fuckin break.  Most of y'all still be sweatin Premo and all them cats like that, you're opinion holds no relevance, it only shows that Greatness always has it's Enemies... point made
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:00:54 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

BiggBoogaBiff

Son this cranker just said Weezy fell off after "500 Degreez"...
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2011, 06:19:55 AM »
are Weezy/Young Money/Cash Money haters at an all time low now... like it didn't take me until after I responded 2 realize how deep that shit iz lol... omg with a smh

son... iz that shit even legal?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:21:38 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2011, 07:12:04 AM »

I mean how do u hate on a lyrical GENIUS like Weezy... [...] If u took away Weezy's fame, money, and popularity you'd be throwing your panties at tha nigga, give me a fuckin break.  Most of y'all still be sweatin Premo and all them cats like that, you're opinion holds no relevance, it only shows that Greatness always has it's Enemies... point made

lyrical genius? throwing panties if it weren't for the fame? huh? I thought this topic was about Lil Wayne lol

god awful voice + no flow + lyrics that don't make sense and/or have far fetched punchlines that are very poor + delivery that makes it sound like what you're saying is the dopes shit ever just because you pause or add ad-libs like "woooo!" = wack rapper

and let me quote Rakim: "I'm hopin the wack rappers put the mic back down"

Che_G

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2011, 07:35:21 AM »
cant stand him my ear will bleed

fagget shit

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 08:13:55 AM »

I mean how do u hate on a lyrical GENIUS like Weezy

hmm..
u dont listen to alot of hiphop, do u?

Invincible

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2011, 08:19:48 AM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2011, 08:46:43 AM »

I hear it 247

Raphael

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2011, 08:57:57 AM »
Juvenile, B.G. and Mannie Fresh made Cash Money what it is today. It's kind of weird how Lil Wayne is the only one with a career nowadays lol he has always sucked and its okay if you like his music but people who think his lyrics are clever kill me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.