Author Topic: Honestly: who's sicker than Weezy  (Read 2336 times)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Honestly: who's sicker than Weezy
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2011, 09:20:33 AM »
In his defence, he does have some cool punchlines, and I like some of the hooks he does. But I really can't listen to a lot of him, he gets repetitive, plus he can sound annoying as hell. He also does gets outshone on a lot of the songs I hear him on.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2011, 11:02:19 AM »
lmao at lyrical genius!! hahaha..

If he didnt have the production he got, he wouldnt be shit!!! he makes party joints.. and thats what sells nowadays..
his voice is so fuckin awfull like he's sittin on a fuckin toilet! funny thing is that ppl sayin he's best rapper alive etc.. lol!
I bet that whack dpg kid called pilot is even better.. damn..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2011, 12:43:09 PM »
Like most popular artists, he's at once overrated and then hated on too much.  Both examples are perfectly demonstrated here.  The topic creator is clearly overrating lil wayne (by exaggerating his skills) while some of you are straight hating on him ("he has no substance" argument is a great example of hating).   Every song has substance even when the substance is nothing at all & just pure free flow rhyming.  Whether you appreciate it or not is another issue.   Even when you define substance as content that is meaningful, he even has that and you can just look at The Carter 3 to find it.

6 Foot 7 Foot is dope but his newest single with Ross is embarrassing.  It's more or less a recycled beat and the feature, Rick Ross, treats it exactly like that.  It isn't impressive at all by anyone involved.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2011, 02:42:36 PM »
Never understood the hate Wayne gets on dubcc lol.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2011, 04:48:30 PM »
I think he's sick because you can look at his whole catalog and see that he started from scratch and didnt play possum like a so-called greatest rapper alive. weezy is the definition of M.C. the one who calls himself the greatest rapper alive could keep that bullshit. weezy is the greatest MC alive, hands down. but the sickest ?....i cant agree with you there, eminem is still dangerous and so is tech n9ne but tech just isnt in the mainstream to catch your eye. to each his own though, wayne is sick but not the sickest. 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2011, 04:56:36 PM »
what I don't get about weezy fans is that a lot of them praise his earlier work saying he was better back then.....but he's actually way better now then he was during the Cash Money Millionaire days. Yes he sometimes says more retarded shit, but back then he was the least interesting rapper in a crew full of average-at-best rappers. At least now he has some personality.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2011, 07:24:09 PM »
Lol

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2011, 11:54:01 PM »

Sure, he's overrated by the mainstream, but he's on top of the game, of course he's gonna be overrated! Whenever someone is super successful they're overrated.

But as an artist he's ill to me. Minues Rebirth and a few songs on Carter III, I like pretty much his whole catalogue. Very entertaining artist.

And the new joint with Ross, "John" or "If I Die" or whatever it's called... banging!
nima u talking crazy as hell homie....are u fucking serious cuzz.  :loco:

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2011, 11:57:30 PM »
There are some that come close but none are as sick overall.  Weezy's an empire, a genius, and a rock star.  I hope this doesn't sound like some groupie thread but Wayne is ALWAYS hated on.  "Tha Carter IV" is gonna rock and "6 Foot, 7 Foot" is the best single of the year so far in my opinion.  I mean honestly, what can u say bad about Weezy?  Kissing a man on the lips is his business (not that i'm kosher with it) but it don't take away tha fact that dude would lyrically rip Biggie (yes i said it)
wayne still aint cought up with juvi.yet....and yes he really lost me with that kissing a man shit...he a undercover fag, him and his "FATHER"..enough said.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2011, 11:58:49 PM »
better than biggie..yeah wright..u yourself don't even believe that ???

doggfather

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2011, 12:22:45 AM »
Wayne could possibly be the most over-rated person to ever touch a mic.

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2011, 02:11:21 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

kuruptDPG

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2011, 05:03:31 AM »

of course he's gonna be overrated! Whenever someone is super successful they're overrated.

does this apply to snoop, cube etc etc back in the day?

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2011, 03:28:04 AM »
wayne = greatest MC??? wtf is wrong with people

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2011, 03:40:34 AM »
wayne = greatest MC??? wtf is wrong with people

i know what's right with people... not everybody gets stuck up in tha elistist bullshit.  you're telling me a dude that's been in tha game since 1995 and has been dropping consistent material since and is only getting better (more or less but more than less) who isn't even 30 years old yet and literally freestyles all his raps isn't The GOAT or 1 of The GOATS, u niggaz r more delusional than i thought.  Yeah Wayne comes with some assstink verses sometimes but other than that Wayne is always a delightful feature on a track if it's a good song in tha 1st place.  that song with Chris Brown and Busta Rhymes shouldn't even be compared, it's a fuckin' party record, this ain't tha 80's son, niggaz don't battle over party records anymore... would've been hot tho