Author Topic: Game Red Nation now on I tunes (record label:Geffon) R.E.D. Album July/August  (Read 1252 times)

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
i wrote a reply on another thread regarding the no homo thing...how can a dude speaking of whether another dude is hot or not NOT be gay ??? by just saying "no homo"...YES MUTHA FUCKA IT IS HOMO...lets start saying that now...whenever someone says "No Homo" lets reply...

YES MUTHA FUCKA IT IS HOMO

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
didn't see that coming.

still, i think the album will be pushed back further

Can we buy chamilitary click out of his contract? Free agent this fag already
time to paint your hair red

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Still will flopped & then be scrapped.
I hate the music industry today. Does anyone remember the time when you completed an album AND THAN released singles?

It's a joke. They just need to understand that Game isn't hot (no homo). It doesn't matter what he's rapping, his image won't sell.

The fact that you added ''no homo'' (in this case) unfortunately reflects a lot about YOU bruh, seriously if the statement wasn't used then no man (straight or gay) would even remotely, consciously or unconsciously, in any way, have slight suspicion concerning your sexuality.

forreal this is just as bad as the faggots who point out puns and then say it wasn't intended.

+1 it's a known fact around here that Chamillitary Click is a cocksucker

literally

that thread where he got ethered was just amazing

anyways, fuck a single - R.E.D. album songs should be nothing short of great.

Hey you watch your mouth bub, Chami isnt afraid to ask other men online to show him a pic. Oh yeah he'll do it alright, don't fuck around, and that's anything BUT homo.  And if you arent quick to jump up and snap a shirtless cellphone pic in front of the mirror and PM him that shit ASAP, well buddy, just consider yourself receiving a giant red L in the mail, first class. 

HighEyeCue

the only reason I see it doing decent on Itunes is that it has Wayne on it and his fans will purchase it

PG.

• Lil Geezy
You spelled the record label wrong in the title  ;D
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

Back2Back

• 'G'
the only reason I see it doing decent on Itunes is that it has Wayne on it and his fans will purchase it
Nah, a lot of people supported the single from thisizgame/forum

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
See, you just know you got them heated when you have an entire bandwagon following you around.

$oCal is still sucking this dick.

Na, you don't take this seriously. :D

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho

See, you just know you got them heated when you have an entire bandwagon following you around.

i mean chamie, i hardly ever post here and i see networth shit like this greeting me at the door:

literally

*smiles like a proud father*

I mean damn lil homie, how do you find the time to manage and organize all the L's you collect over here and still dickride joey jumpoff buttons nonstop over at DBA? are there even that many hours in the day?

but back to the topic didnt you just have "Monsters in my Head" in your own sig just a couple weeks ago?  but then you say shit like:
"his recent songs make L.A.X. sound like Illmatic."  This is why your opinion is null and void and you have zero credibility.

and stop asking other men online for pictures you fuckin' weirdo faygala,  theres a men seeking men section on craigslist for that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Listen, you're a Nipsey Hussle fan. You need to stick to your E-Beef & lay off the musical opinions.

As for me, I liked Monsters In My Head. I didn't know I had to either like every song or hate every song. But then again, from a faggot loser who thinks the internet is real life & is crying like a baby back bitch that I said you weren't funny...at all, I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand such a concept lol.

& lol @ thinking Game stans supporting you is some accomplishment. Just admit that the internet is your entire existence & how people view you on here is more important to you than how people view you in real life. I mean REAL LIVING LIFE. Wouldn't want you to mistake the difference between the "real life" you attempt to live here. SON HAS INTERNET FRIENDS LOLOL. :laugh:

:loser:

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i mean chamie, i hardly ever post here and i see networth shit like this greeting me at the door:

literally

*smiles like a proud father*

I mean damn lil homie, how do you find the time to manage and organize all the L's you collect over here and still dickride joey jumpoff buttons nonstop over at DBA? are there even that many hours in the day?

but back to the topic didnt you just have "Monsters in my Head" in your own sig just a couple weeks ago?  but then you say shit like:
"his recent songs make L.A.X. sound like Illmatic."  This is why your opinion is null and void and you have zero credibility.

and stop asking other men online for pictures you fuckin' weirdo faygala,  theres a men seeking men section on craigslist for that.

+1

Cham, go kill yourself

literally
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^What color is your mohawk?