Author Topic: Game Red Nation now on I tunes (record label:Geffon) R.E.D. Album July/August  (Read 1251 times)

LDV

• Lil Geezy
The sample used in this song is just trash. Game needs a better single. I liked all his albums but so far I haven't heard a good Game track in a while...

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hope he gets to let it loose.  I know I'm rather critical of his music and am not a fan of LAX with the exception of a couple songs but he's entertaining and a good chunk of his recent music has been dope.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Can we buy chamilitary click out of his contract? Free agent this fag already

Looks like the truth hurts way too much for some people. :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

Game's album will sell more than Marshall's new pets  ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Game's album will sell more than Marshall's new pets  ;)

I mean, I would pray to God that happens or Game should just retire.

h2k4

Still will flopped & then be scrapped.

LOL, still at it, I see....Not one mention prior to your post was made about numbers and here you are talking about it like it affects your life.  Give it a rest.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL, still at it, I see....Not one mention prior to your post was made about numbers and here you are talking about it like it affects your life.  Give it a rest.

I mean, do you want to make a bet? lol.

It's not me hating. It's me being positive this won't do anything.

"I Need A Doctor" & "Kush" had more potential to catch on & both missed in terms of Dre & Eminem. What other than you being a die-heart fan makes you think this is going to do well?

h2k4

"I Need A Doctor" & "Kush" had more potential to catch on & both missed in terms of Dre & Eminem. What other than you being a die-heart fan makes you think this is going to do well?

You're missing the point.  I don't care about numbers.  I don't care if a cd goes platinum or not.  I care about the quality of the music.  Say it tanks, how does that affect you?  I suppose there used to be a time where if a cd went platinum, chances were it was a good album.  Not anymore.  Nowadays, all you need is one catchy single for the teenie boppers and you can sell.
In what part of my post did I try to defend Game or say this was going to be big?
Also, it's "die-hard" not "die heart".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You're missing the point.  I don't care about numbers.  I don't care if a cd goes platinum or not.  I care about the quality of the music.  Say it tanks, how does that affect you?  I suppose there used to be a time where if a cd went platinum, chances were it was a good album.  Not anymore.  Nowadays, all you need is one catchy single for the teenie boppers and you can sell.
In what part of my post did I try to defend Game or say this was going to be big?

I'm missing the point? lol, what part of "the single will be scrapped, if it flops" don't you understand?

The CD won't have the chance to go wood if it never gets released. ;)

h2k4

I'm missing the point? lol, what part of "the single will be scrapped, if it flops" don't you understand?

Glad you seem to know everything.  But clearly, you didn't understand what I wrote.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Glad you seem to know everything.  But clearly, you didn't understand what I wrote.

I got what you wrote. All you said was "wtf do I care what it sells? I just want dope music & the R.E.D. album. Sales don't equal quality".

I'd agree if his recent songs didn't make L.A.X. sound like Illmatic.

Like I said, what you fail to see (considering R.E.D. still hasn't come out), is (like Detox) they want a large single to catch because like you also stated above, "Nowadays, all you need is one catchy single for the teenie boppers & you can sell". They want to sell. This single won't sell. Hence, they won't release the album.

Are you positive I don't understand what you're saying? lol.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
#5 on i tunes hip hop chart and #23 out of overall top 200

Prof@ssor

I hate the music industry today. Does anyone remember the time when you completed an album AND THAN released singles?

It's a joke. They just need to understand that Game isn't hot (no homo). It doesn't matter what he's rapping, his image won't sell.

The fact that you added ''no homo'' (in this case) unfortunately reflects a lot about YOU bruh, seriously if the statement wasn't used then no man (straight or gay) would even remotely, consciously or unconsciously, in any way, have slight suspicion concerning your sexuality.

Triple OG Rapsodie

I hate the music industry today. Does anyone remember the time when you completed an album AND THAN released singles?

It's a joke. They just need to understand that Game isn't hot (no homo). It doesn't matter what he's rapping, his image won't sell.

The fact that you added ''no homo'' (in this case) unfortunately reflects a lot about YOU bruh, seriously if the statement wasn't used then no man (straight or gay) would even remotely, consciously or unconsciously, in any way, have slight suspicion concerning your sexuality.

forreal this is just as bad as the faggots who point out puns and then say it wasn't intended.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!

forreal this is just as bad as the faggots who point out puns and then say it wasn't intended.

+1 it's a known fact around here that Chamillitary Click is a cocksucker

literally

that thread where he got ethered was just amazing

anyways, fuck a single - R.E.D. album songs should be nothing short of great.

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.