Author Topic: Tentative Tracklisting For Dr. Dre's "Detox" [may be subject to change]  (Read 667 times)

Okka

Re: Tentative Tracklisting For Dr. Dre's "Detox" [may be subject to change]
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 07:30:32 AM »
I still don't understand why they would move a detox thread to g spot, fake or not.

I always move dumb shit like this to the G-Spot.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 07:37:12 AM »
I still don't understand why they would move a detox thread to g spot, fake or not.

so its been you this whole time......you think we want that shit? Its a thread about west coast music. Delete it if you don't want it there. G Spot regs are the last ppl to be interested in Detox threads or a fake tracklist.

Sik you're a mod right? You should be moving this type of shit back to where it belongs, cuz everything radiotube posts that the mods don't like always ends up here for some fuckass reason.

Okka

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 07:41:38 AM »

so its been you this whole time......you think we want that shit? Its a thread about west coast music. Delete it if you don't want it there. G Spot regs are the last ppl to be interested in Detox threads or a fake tracklist.

Sik you're a mod right? You should be moving this type of shit back to where it belongs, cuz everything radiotube posts that the mods don't like always ends up here for some fuckass reason.

Yeah, i moved this thread here and i moved a couple of other one of these "fantasy album" threads by Radiotube here some time ago.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 07:43:41 AM »

Yeah, i moved this thread here and i moved a couple of other one of these "fantasy album" threads by Radiotube here some time ago.

you suck

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »

Anything Goes?

kemizt

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 11:31:32 PM »
E40 with Jay Z and Beyonce, LMFAO!!

Thats so funny if ben saw this he'd shoot semen out of his nose.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 12:38:35 AM »

Anything Goes?

Do you know what that means?

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 12:06:44 PM »
Yeah, I noticed that these threads have been getting moved here. I'm not gonna play thread tag with another mod and bounce a thread back and forth. I just don't care enough and I know that there will be better options in the future.

I don't think the thread belongs here either and this thread is just has valid as half the threads in the West Coast section (i.e. threads about Game's hairstyle, etc).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 12:31:40 AM »

Anything Goes?

Yes, I do.

kemizt

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 12:34:57 AM »

Anything Goes?

Yes, I do.

Then you'd know it means anything that doesn't go in the other sections. IE not a topic about a west coast rap album. Otherwise you might as well move every topic in every other section over here.

And on a related note, the g spot hasn't been anything goes for quite a while
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:39:58 AM by SPICE TWO »